Harsh, but true.That’s your fault. You became unattractive to her. She wasn’t yours, it was just your turn.
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
Harsh, but true.That’s your fault. You became unattractive to her. She wasn’t yours, it was just your turn.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
She's only devoted and loyal towards her agenda at any time. Being a man doesn't keep her from cheating.Because you were not man enough for her devotion and loyalty.
She was kinda all over the place. I don’t think it’s my fault in becoming less attractive. I think it’s my fault in poor selection. But it doesn’t matter now. Because it’s over. I’ve removed her from my social media. And will just move on.She's only devoted and loyal towards her agenda at any time. Being a man doesn't keep her from cheating.
Being her best option lessens the chance though.
It sucks because she was really hot.She was kinda all over the place. I don’t think it’s my fault in becoming less attractive. I think it’s my fault in poor selection. But it doesn’t matter now. Because it’s over. I’ve removed her from my social media. And will just move on.
I think that if every forum member here was as honest as your above posting, they'd also admit that they've made similar conveniences for an ex. It's not one of those things we enjoy admitting to others (or ourselves) but I think that we've all done it.I guess deep down I’ve left the door open for some sort of reconciliation with my ex. And things with her have been on and off again. I suppose if I were to unfriend her, it’d impose a certain element of finality to the whole thing and that’s probably a good choice. I haven’t been contacting her or anything.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
What does it say about you for choosing to be intimate with her?Uh-no. Not true. She is a scumbag.
True.She's only devoted and loyal towards her agenda at any time. Being a man doesn't keep her from cheating.
Being her best option lessens the chance though.
lol,Irrelevant.
She doesn’t message me for a week. Then I delete her from Facebook and she starts accusing me of doing it because I’m seeing someone else. InsanityIf a woman cheats, she is low value, low morals.
Bahaha. She must be upset that I won’t be joining her team of orbiters. Blocked.Time to add BLOCK to that delete
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
After I unfriended her I went to her page to block her. And she had been posting sexy pictures of herself and flirting with her orbiters in the comments. Also had changed her privacy settings to make all her passive aggressive posts public so I’d be able to see them. Seemed real narcissistic to me.anything this ex or any ex does or says "I miss you"..........."we had good memories"..........."you ok"
i want you to translate into this sentence
"ARE YOU STILL SUCKING YA THUMB WATCHING SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE, WAITING FOR ME??. VALIDATE ME BOY"
see! It’s hard not to trash talk her lol.What a low quality woman.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It’s more like “here we go again boys” but it’s ok, this is a must. Everything youve said so far demonstrates low value, denial and just lost. Most people start here, you’re just lost but with research and effort you can achieve a rebirth. You must unplug first. I’d start by reading the rational male.Is that a yes then?