“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Trash talking ex

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Because you were not man enough for her devotion and loyalty.
She's only devoted and loyal towards her agenda at any time. Being a man doesn't keep her from cheating.
Being her best option lessens the chance though.
 

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
24
Age
34
She's only devoted and loyal towards her agenda at any time. Being a man doesn't keep her from cheating.
Being her best option lessens the chance though.
She was kinda all over the place. I don’t think it’s my fault in becoming less attractive. I think it’s my fault in poor selection. But it doesn’t matter now. Because it’s over. I’ve removed her from my social media. And will just move on.
 

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
24
Age
34
She was kinda all over the place. I don’t think it’s my fault in becoming less attractive. I think it’s my fault in poor selection. But it doesn’t matter now. Because it’s over. I’ve removed her from my social media. And will just move on.
It sucks because she was really hot.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I guess deep down I’ve left the door open for some sort of reconciliation with my ex. And things with her have been on and off again. I suppose if I were to unfriend her, it’d impose a certain element of finality to the whole thing and that’s probably a good choice. I haven’t been contacting her or anything.
I think that if every forum member here was as honest as your above posting, they'd also admit that they've made similar conveniences for an ex. It's not one of those things we enjoy admitting to others (or ourselves) but I think that we've all done it.

The fact that you can own it and do so publicly, is an indication of self-confidence that I'd wager is lacking among several of the old-time forum members.

I'm sure that you're going to do well with the women.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
She's only devoted and loyal towards her agenda at any time. Being a man doesn't keep her from cheating.
Being her best option lessens the chance though.
True.

And...

If you are her best option, she won’t cheat.

Cheating would be acting not in her own best interest.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Irrelevant.
lol,
Your physical body is the sum total of your choices.

Eat junk food -> get fat
Fvck low quality hoes -> get std’s

Enjoy women with class -> life get’s better all around

unless, of course, you’re really desperate to increase your notch count for validation, then by all means enjoy yourself


The point is, regardless of your choices, win with them. If she was worthy enough for you to get your dlck wet, she’s worthy enough to not disparage.

It’s just a reflection of the one doing the disparagement for anyone not blind to it.
 
Last edited:

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
24
Age
34
If a woman cheats, she is low value, low morals.
She doesn’t message me for a week. Then I delete her from Facebook and she starts accusing me of doing it because I’m seeing someone else. Insanity
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
24
Age
34
anything this ex or any ex does or says "I miss you"..........."we had good memories"..........."you ok"

i want you to translate into this sentence

"ARE YOU STILL SUCKING YA THUMB WATCHING SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE, WAITING FOR ME??. VALIDATE ME BOY"
After I unfriended her I went to her page to block her. And she had been posting sexy pictures of herself and flirting with her orbiters in the comments. Also had changed her privacy settings to make all her passive aggressive posts public so I’d be able to see them. Seemed real narcissistic to me.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
All bait.!! she will give you a taste of the nectar from the plant next if you go real quiet........then the morning after she will ghost you or go quiet on you like you never existed....then she will rinse and repeat this behaviour forever................if you allow her to
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Is that a yes then?
It’s more like “here we go again boys” but it’s ok, this is a must. Everything youve said so far demonstrates low value, denial and just lost. Most people start here, you’re just lost but with research and effort you can achieve a rebirth. You must unplug first. I’d start by reading the rational male.
 
Top