“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Toxic is best

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
I’ve been going through personal changes recently, and much in my life have become “demagnetized” in various ways. I cling to no physical possession like my often used laptop or some clothing or so, in any compulsive way. Certain aspects of sex has also changed from a more dominant to a more “sensitive” one, I estimate.

And here’s the thing: what is the most enjoyable is the toxic life.

I’d any day pick over “sweet love making” the power trip of fcking a girl anlly.

And that’s my simple point. Metaphorically, pick heroin over coffee any day. But in many cases toxic does come with drawbacks. I don’t know why we humans/the world is like that.

"Maybe a little bit of each." Your mileage may vary.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,103
I’ve been going through personal changes recently, and much in my life have become “demagnetized” in various ways. I cling to no physical possession like my often used laptop or some clothing or so, in any compulsive way. Certain aspects of sex has also changed from a more dominant to a more “sensitive” one, I estimate.

And here’s the thing: what is the most enjoyable is the toxic life.

I’d any day pick over “sweet love making” the power trip of fcking a girl anlly.

And that’s my simple point. Metaphorically, pick heroin over coffee any day. But in many cases toxic does come with drawbacks. I don’t know why we humans/the world is like that.

"Maybe a little bit of each." Your mileage may vary.
You probably need some professional help if you actually believe that.

Toxicity in this form leads to degradation of the human spirit over time.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
I’ve been going through personal changes recently, and much in my life have become “demagnetized” in various ways. I cling to no physical possession like my often used laptop or some clothing or so, in any compulsive way. Certain aspects of sex has also changed from a more dominant to a more “sensitive” one, I estimate.

And here’s the thing: what is the most enjoyable is the toxic life.

I’d any day pick over “sweet love making” the power trip of fcking a girl anlly.

And that’s my simple point. Metaphorically, pick heroin over coffee any day. But in many cases toxic does come with drawbacks. I don’t know why we humans/the world is like that.

"Maybe a little bit of each." Your mileage may vary.
Short term pleasure versus long term consequences.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
Think of it as a sarcastic, moronic post. Like Tyler Durden in Fight Club saying something along the lines of "You need to value the toxic life." Enticing, but hard to take seriously.

But there's things to think about. A sex addict is so because there's some kind of upside to it. There's something appreciative with the toxic, even though as we know, there are long term consequences.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Welcome to the forum...
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,103
I don’t think I could ever do a girl anally. The smell just shrinks up my d!ck.
It's a big turn on when they dig their nails into your leg as hard as they can and scream as you pound them up the ass tho...then you can see which of them are true freaks and will suck it after you pull it out before cvmming in their mouth.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
It's a big turn on when they dig their nails into your leg as hard as they can and scream as you pound them up the ass tho...then you can see which of them are true freaks and will suck it after you pull it out before cvmming in their mouth.
That’s so disgusting. Girls dig their nails into my back already
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,865
It's a big turn on when they dig their nails into your leg as hard as they can and scream as you pound them up the ass tho...then you can see which of them are true freaks and will suck it after you pull it out before cvmming in their mouth.
Is this before, after or during cooking them dinner? In my experience, nothing beats the smell of @ss combined with cooking food.

Mmm-mmm-good. :p
 
Top