"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Totally ****ed up with gf

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
She is type of women who never forgets any little thing. She still hits me with things from little arguments we had earlier in the relationship in later arguments. How do I deal with this type of women it feels like a tactic to divert from the actual arguement and gain the upper hand
There you go, you weeded out a rat out of your life. I'm sorry that you have vag deficit at the moment, I'm sure if you find another vag your perspective will change you will stop crying and btching how miserable your life is and how much you want that hole back. She has red flags, move on.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
25
Age
40
I'm not disagreeing with you, but isn't this trait shared by all women?
It's even described in literature (The way of the superior man) as a female trait.
You can be flawless for 10 years but if you fvcked up last week then those 10 years are irrelevant because all that matters is what you did last week because that's how she feels and how she feels, well, that must be the truth!
Thoughts?
I think this is true tbh. It’s her birthday on 6 days. Do I do anything or not? I know the answer just will probs feel bad she spent like 1k on me in December
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
I think this is true tbh. It’s her birthday on 6 days. Do I do anything or not? I know the answer just will probs feel bad she spent like 1k on me in December
This is a common question and a trap for many guys. No contact means 100% no contact, including holidays and birthdays.
I'll give you a good tip that will guide you back on track as soon as you're unsure of what to do.
Do the opposite of what you feel after a breakup and you'll be fine.
 

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
25
Age
40
Woke up today to 2 txts of said girl and 7 missed calls
1st txt. Can I call please
2nd txt. Nevermind. Bye.

please advise ain’t replied or called back yet
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
There you go, you weeded out a rat out of your life. I'm sorry that you have vag deficit at the moment, I'm sure if you find another vag your perspective will change you will stop crying and btching how miserable your life is and how much you want that hole back. She has red flags, move on.
This.
From everything I read, she was toxic and not the right woman for you. Be glad she didn't WASTE more than 2 years of your life. You're still young and easily marketable and able to reel in real quality woman as long as you can get over your oneitis.

No contact, and look forward. Not backwards. Keep looking, do not give up or sulk in what you perceive something you lost. You've gained your freedom, sanity, and a better future. Persistence and don't give up. :up:
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Woke up today to 2 txts of said girl and 7 missed calls
1st txt. Can I call please
2nd txt. Nevermind. Bye.

please advise ain’t replied or called back yet
Woke up today to 2 txts of said girl and 7 missed calls
1st txt. Can I call please
2nd txt. Nevermind. Bye.

please advise ain’t replied or called back yet
Where you fvcking her often?
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,933
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

What’s the status now? Obviously you have oneitis...and obviously you were energized to see her contact you. This is the narcissist dynamic. You go radio silent. You remain radio silent. For the first few days or so she is thinking, great! I’m giving him the silent treatment...especially if you are still reaching out...this gives her fuel and validation. She thinks she holds all the cards...BUT...as you continue radio silence the tables turn in slow motion.

As the tables turn she realizes you might actually be gone, she might actually be replaceable, etc. So after a time she feels you have withdrawn your attention and she will start reaching out to see if she can still hook you.

You are best to remain NC. If you respond you validate her. I’m betting you guys are talking. My recent relationship had this dynamic from his side. He ALWAYS came back...then we’d start talking etc., and the whole cycle started again...

You need to decide what you want in your life. This has devolved into a toxic dynamic and trauma bond. Those bonds can be hard to break, especially if she’s attractive and the sex is hot.

But it’s unlikely to improve. You’re setting yourself up for more of the same unless you fundamentally develop strong frame, which means you DO NOT CARE if she leaves you or the relationship ends. I don’t think you have the chops to hold frame and quit being too nice right now based on what you’ve stated.

My guess is y’all are in touch and so forth...
 

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
Woke up today to 2 txts of said girl and 7 missed calls
1st txt. Can I call please
2nd txt. Nevermind. Bye.

please advise ain’t replied or called back yet
Her second text and calling you 7 times is quite revealing and child like behavior.

If it were me, I would block her number.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,094
Advice from the old lady:

What’s the status now? Obviously you have oneitis...and obviously you were energized to see her contact you. This is the narcissist dynamic. You go radio silent. You remain radio silent. For the first few days or so she is thinking, great! I’m giving him the silent treatment...especially if you are still reaching out...this gives her fuel and validation. She thinks she holds all the cards...BUT...as you continue radio silence the tables turn in slow motion.

As the tables turn she realizes you might actually be gone, she might actually be replaceable, etc. So after a time she feels you have withdrawn your attention and she will start reaching out to see if she can still hook you.

You are best to remain NC. If you respond you validate her. I’m betting you guys are talking. My recent relationship had this dynamic from his side. He ALWAYS came back...then we’d start talking etc., and the whole cycle started again...

You need to decide what you want in your life. This has devolved into a toxic dynamic and trauma bond. Those bonds can be hard to break, especially if she’s attractive and the sex is hot.

But it’s unlikely to improve. You’re setting yourself up for more of the same unless you fundamentally develop strong frame, which means you DO NOT CARE if she leaves you or the relationship ends. I don’t think you have the chops to hold frame and quit being too nice right now based on what you’ve stated.

My guess is y’all are in touch and so forth...
@BeExcellent is there anyway to truly have a woman who dumped you come back and you end up with the upper hand? Just as a point of reference. Say it was a situation that was your fault in creating that she dumped you...say cheating or finding out you were with someone else, still married, etc and that was the reason for her leaving not the actual relationship with her itself?

Possible or not? And if so how?
 

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
25
Age
40
I’ve not contacted btw. Have remained radio silence. It’s her birthday in 3 days. She likely wanted to make up to ensure I spoilt her. That’s my gut instinct
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yes whenever I wanted she never ever once refused sex. Basically as much as I wanted as often as I wanted. Some days 4 or 5 times
So other than those nagging texts you had it good? I don't think thats too great a cost.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,933
Age
57
@BeExcellent is there anyway to truly have a woman who dumped you come back and you end up with the upper hand? Just as a point of reference. Say it was a situation that was your fault in creating that she dumped you...say cheating or finding out you were with someone else, still married, etc and that was the reason for her leaving not the actual relationship with her itself?

Possible or not? And if so how?
Yes is the short answer. I’m headed to get drinks with a girlfriend. I will expound later. Basically it depends on how deeply she cares for the man, how much she loves him.

Women can love deeply despite the board thinking otherwise, lol.

More later, promise. Cheers
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Yes is the short answer. I’m headed to get drinks with a girlfriend. I will expound later. Basically it depends on how deeply she cares for the man, how much she loves him.

Women can love deeply despite the board thinking otherwise, lol.

More later, promise. Cheers
Yes. Women can and do love. They love their own idea of the man and how this idea makes them feel. That's why looks isn't at the top of their list when it comes to choosing a partner. Men are primarily driven by physical characteristics in women. When a woman isn't, let's say humorous or successful with her career, the majority of men will still be able to love her, as long as she's physically attractive to them.

The same thing doesn't work vice versa. If you're an attractive guy you will obviously attract more women than an average or below average looking guy. But if you're not driven, funny and charismatic, you will lose your woman sooner or later (probably sooner than later).
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,094
Yes is the short answer. I’m headed to get drinks with a girlfriend. I will expound later. Basically it depends on how deeply she cares for the man, how much she loves him.

Women can love deeply despite the board thinking otherwise, lol.

More later, promise. Cheers
Interesting to see your take.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top