Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Totally ****ed up with gf

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi all. I’ve totally ****ed things up in my 2 year relationship. The ending of the relationship is my fault been abit of a prick the past year tbh and topped it off 3 wk ago when my gf tried to talk about being disheartened with our relationship and me not asking her to stay over during lockdown etc. Anyways as there is a lack of opportunity to meat new women due to current climate and pandemic and having full balls I’ve went crawling cap in hand. She txt me this and I know the writing is on the wall but any advise?

Unfortunately what's done is done. And I know your finding it hard but I'm not exactly finding it easy either. But I can't help how I feel and I can't forgot what's happened in the past and I don't feel like I can ever move on from some stuff or make a fresh start as things will always still be in the back of my head bugging me and that kind of stuff eats away at you. I appreciate you seeing how things have gone wrong. I do wish you all the best in the future and all the best with your relationship with your daughter

I think it’s game over personally and haven’t replied for this morning as not much point
The only way to have a chance is to agree with her and then cut all contact. She will begin going crazy because she won't understand why you aren't trying to get herback.

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's disgusting. How can a healthy person feel envy for a relationship between parent and child? Oh wait...
I’ve explained to her numerous times that it is a completely diff relationship. She says she doesn’t like how my daughter talks about me when I’m not there she’s 6 ffs and speaks perfect to me she also doesn’t like how I’m always spoiling my daughter

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve explained to her numerous times that it is a completely diff relationship. She says she doesn’t like how my daughter talks about me when I’m not there she’s 6 ffs and speaks perfect to me she also doesn’t like how I’m always spoiling my daughter
Man, that's your daughter. That relationship is sacred. Nobody comes before her. And I think you know that. This ex b*tch of yours can go and f*ck herself. When it comes to children, the line definitely has been crossed for me man. What an arrogant wh*re this woman is.

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things just don’t add up to me even the way she is writing txts has changed. First year she was very submissive then she changed when she fell out with her mam she turned into the women who had to put everyone in the place. Submissiveness also got less and less too probs as attraction faded to me

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things just don’t add up to me even the way she is writing txts has changed. First year she was very submissive then she changed when she fell out with her mam she turned into the women who had to put everyone in the place. Submissiveness also got less and less too probs as attraction faded to me
Relationships aren't static. They change. So do attraction levels. One day she sees you as an alpha, the next day you're a beta to her. It's all a matter of perception.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I was very dominant at first but then got sloppy and lazy and thought the battle is won. It’s never won with a women
What if you stayed busy and away from her, stayed fvcking while you are around her, and if you do things together it was always a great time? :)

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you stayed busy and away from her, stayed fvcking while you are around her, and if you do things together it was always a great time? :)
I used to stay busy going to the gym etc. She hated that I would still go to the gym even if she wanted the full day with me. I rarely missed the gym for her. It was always great when we went somewhere. Never argued once when out only ever at home at my house. the sex was great hence me trying to sort it out and she’s very attractive. If it was not it would be so much easyier. I’ve defo had her on a pedestal the past few days

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just remembered what the argument was about when she was out with friends. She was smashing shots at 5pm and getting very drunk. I have never seen her drunk in 2 years she only ever has a couple with me. If we were out or on holiday she would always want to go back to the hotel or room after 1 or 2 and would only ever have one or two if we drank in the house. I straight out asked her how come she drinks that way with them then acts like she doesn’t like a drink with me and I said I’ve never seen you drunk drunk. It just seemed like a red flag at the time
Bro, no. You didn’t **** up with her, she ****ed up with you. The only way you ****ed up was that you didn’t split sooner. If she wasn’t willing to get drunk with you and do all that crazy degenerate **** with you and be your perfect little slut, then she never really loved you lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to have a chance is to agree with her and then cut all contact. She will begin going crazy because she won't understand why you aren't trying to get herback.
Don't even agree.. Just go radio silence!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus she is the type who if u do 10 good things for her and one bad forgets them and focuses on the bad
That's all women...

She told you she wants to suck other co6ks. Time to go next contact..

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the wrong kind of woman to be trying to be aligned with. A woman who isn't grateful over time will strip your motivation and decrease your self worth. She decreases your influence.

There is another kind of woman who will valueate the 10 good deeds. The 1 bad deed will be noted, but it will not outweigh the 10 good. She will look at relative worth. Such a woman INCREASE your worth and amplifies your influence.

The other type of woman who only gives credit for negative deeds is actually USING you. She expects the positive. Does not pay you for it, but will chastise you on the bad. Over time with such a woman you will feel worthless.

Personally I wouldn't want to be in the same space of a MAN or a WOMAN who shares this viewpoint. The woman you lay with will affect your spirits, your confidence and outlook. It's best to lay with folks who see greatness in you.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but isn't this trait shared by all women?
It's even described in literature (The way of the superior man) as a female trait.
You can be flawless for 10 years but if you fvcked up last week then those 10 years are irrelevant because all that matters is what you did last week because that's how she feels and how she feels, well, that must be the truth!
Thoughts?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not disagreeing with you, but isn't this trait shared by all women?
It's even described in literature (The way of the superior man) as a female trait.
You can be flawless for 10 years but if you fvcked up last week then those 10 years are irrelevant because all that matters is what you did last week because that's how she feels and how she feels, well, that must be the truth!
Thoughts?
Most women not all.

Bwedr

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i read comments here..i really appreciate iam n the presence of intellectual giants.I Hope i found this site earlier i would not have found myslf out of this world!