"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Too Soon To Invite Over To Hang Out???

DharmaBear

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Hey gang,

I just set up a date with a HB 8 I work with (we're going skydiving - not a bad first date!).

Things are going well with us, good flirting, kino, etc. It's moving slowly, and something that's developed over the last year at work (it's not always a good idea to be overDJish at work, so I was easy with the flirting and careful until I felt certain she dug me).

We just set up this date yesterday, and it's for a week and a half from now (that's just how our schedules worked out, vs. when the skydiving place is open).

My question: Would it be AFC of me to call her now and invite her over to hang out and watch a DVD with me tonight or tomorrow night (I know it's something she wants to see), or since we finally cemented this date yesterday is it too soon and/or pushy? Should I just wait 'til this skydiving date?

Help!

-Dharma
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DharmaBear
Hey gang,

I just set up a date with a HB 8 I work with (we're going skydiving - not a bad first date!).

Things are going well with us, good flirting, kino, etc. It's moving slowly, and something that's developed over the last year at work (it's not always a good idea to be overDJish at work, so I was easy with the flirting and careful until I felt certain she dug me).

We just set up this date yesterday, and it's for a week and a half from now (that's just how our schedules worked out, vs. when the skydiving place is open).

My question: Would it be AFC of me to call her now and invite her over to hang out and watch a DVD with me tonight or tomorrow night (I know it's something she wants to see), or since we finally cemented this date yesterday is it too soon and/or pushy? Should I just wait 'til this skydiving date?

Help!

-Dharma
if u can be confident about it, go for it, depending on her IL (wich u said u got a good feel of) u can watch with friends or alone, its not bad with friends if they got their own girls or w/e
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Wait till you skydive. It's should be such a fn adrenaline rush, she'd fall in love with ya. :D

Cheers
 

DharmaBear

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
See, that's what I was thinking - that the adrenaline, etc. from skydiving will really escalate the emotions, and then BAM! She's putty in my hands. I do plan on that.

But, I'm worried that it's just too long between now and then to wait and see her outside of work. I usually don't set up dates 12 days in advance. Besides, it would be nice just to hang. Thoughts?



-Dharma
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Jerk off and find something else to do. Stop thinking about it. Next thing you know, you're gonna have rescue scenarios in your head.

Cheers
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top