You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
It is a really great showGreat show. I was watching it with a girl and I could see her get excited for his character. She talked about how much she loved his take charge personality. She couldn't wait to watch it again. RP proof.
Yes, and there's also a lot to be said about having a role model, even fictional, to keep in mind when hitting any rough patches.Practice in the real world with your real Personality
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Being unafraid of death is one of the best things for your inner game. We need a word for this (not fearing death).Tommy Shelby pulled chicks because he literally didn’t fear death.
Thank you. It was an error on my part. I don't think I can edit that anymoreOP, can you change your headline pls? It's really bad grammar.
You need to either lose the "the" or define Peaky Blinders as a tv show.