"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tommy Shelby Game in the Peaky Blinders

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
So I completed the Peaky Blinders last week and like most people, it's impossible not to like the Tommy Shelby character.

Here's a video breaking down his actions with women

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
Great show. I was watching it with a girl and I could see her get excited for his character. She talked about how much she loved his take charge personality. She couldn't wait to watch it again. RP proof.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Great show. I was watching it with a girl and I could see her get excited for his character. She talked about how much she loved his take charge personality. She couldn't wait to watch it again. RP proof.
It is a really great show
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,810
Location
象外
Practice in the real world with your real Personality
Yes, and there's also a lot to be said about having a role model, even fictional, to keep in mind when hitting any rough patches.

Stories and archetypes have been around for tens of thousands of years for a reason.
 

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
365
Reaction score
424
Age
42
Tommy is pure Alpha, great series.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
OP, can you change your headline pls? It's really bad grammar.

You need to either lose the "the" or define Peaky Blinders as a tv show.
 
Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
Tommy Shelby pulled chicks because he literally didn’t fear death.
Being unafraid of death is one of the best things for your inner game. We need a word for this (not fearing death).
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
OP, can you change your headline pls? It's really bad grammar.

You need to either lose the "the" or define Peaky Blinders as a tv show.
Thank you. It was an error on my part. I don't think I can edit that anymore
 
Top