Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tommy Shelby Game in the Peaky Blinders

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I completed the Peaky Blinders last week and like most people, it's impossible not to like the Tommy Shelby character.

Here's a video breaking down his actions with women

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dude. Todd is a Fraud like all other Dating Coaches. Practice in the real world with your real Personality, that’s how relationships last longer don’t listen to any dating coach, all what they want is your money

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great show. I was watching it with a girl and I could see her get excited for his character. She talked about how much she loved his take charge personality. She couldn't wait to watch it again. RP proof.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great show. I was watching it with a girl and I could see her get excited for his character. She talked about how much she loved his take charge personality. She couldn't wait to watch it again. RP proof.
It is a really great show

Doctor Doom

Reaction score
Tommy Shelby pulled chicks because he literally didn’t fear death. The Russian chick was the only one that exposed his weakness.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice in the real world with your real Personality
Yes, and there's also a lot to be said about having a role model, even fictional, to keep in mind when hitting any rough patches.

Stories and archetypes have been around for tens of thousands of years for a reason.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, can you change your headline pls? It's really bad grammar.

You need to either lose the "the" or define Peaky Blinders as a tv show.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tommy Shelby pulled chicks because he literally didn’t fear death.
Being unafraid of death is one of the best things for your inner game. We need a word for this (not fearing death).