Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tom Ford's 3 Rules of Fragrance

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
YEah I did a bit. Start off googling around, end up on these sites and can spend hours on them. Ended up making a shortlist and ordering a load of 5ml or so test things from ebay and working out which ones I liked. Only have Bleu Channel and the One, but happy with those, but maybe time for another. Wasn;t impressed by Creed actually. Don;t mind paying the premium, but if that much more expensive want it to be something I actually really like too.
Here's a few niche fragrances you should sample that I think you'd like -

Layton by Parfums de Marly

Elysium by Roja Parfums

Cedrat Boise by Mancera

Reactions: B80

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now see? I have learned something I didn’t know. Sillage. What a great noun. Narcisse left quite a sillage. I got stopped constantly by men & women both wanting to know what fragrance I was wearing. Thanks @DonJuanjr

Cheers

fenix2021

Don Juan
Reaction score
I film those sort of videos for living. They are marketing horse****. Don't believe anything they say. It's written by a bunch of marketing guys who can't get laid then given to the man in charge to read from a script. He inputs his 2 cents, while listening to what needs to be said to sell more stuff. People don't climb the top of the industry ladder by being true to themselves and speaking truth.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got lucky with my skin type I guess. Jovan and ck1 smell great on me. Will try the creed knock-off just out of curiosity. I took my Mrs around for a sniff test. Chanel bleu got the tick

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I got lucky with my skin type I guess. Jovan and ck1 smell great on me. Will try the creed knock-off just out of curiosity. I took my Mrs around for a sniff test. Chanel bleu got the tick
Bleu de Chanel EDP is a compliment-getter, wherever you go. One of the most popular on the planet.

To anyone who doesn't mind spending $325 on a fragrance, Baccarat Rouge 540 by Maison Francis Kurkjian is a boss.

@BeExcellent your guy should check this out. They have it at Nordstrom and Saks. You'll be able to sample.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Musc Ravageur by Frederic Malle is a popular/unique one that I've been meaning to sample.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now see? I have learned something I didn’t know. Sillage. What a great noun. Narcisse left quite a sillage. I got stopped constantly by men & women both wanting to know what fragrance I was wearing. Thanks @DonJuanjr

Cheers
Lol and just who is Narcisse?

I usually pick Adolf when I need a random name myself. We all have our quirks.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I film those sort of videos for living. They are marketing horse****. Don't believe anything they say. It's written by a bunch of marketing guys who can't get laid then given to the man in charge to read from a script. He inputs his 2 cents, while listening to what needs to be said to sell more stuff. People don't climb the top of the industry ladder by being true to themselves and speaking truth.
Reminds me of SUV commercials, where they show some grocery getter driving up the side of a mountain. Same sh!t, different pile.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone use Sex Panther?

Even though I use aftershave, definitely thinking men are kidding themselves if they think it plays any real part in attracting women. I've had women compliment how great I smell in bed when I have nothing but loreal deodorant on.

I think its very much the icing the cake rather than something that creates any kind of attraction.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone use Sex Panther?
She gets a special cologne. It’s called Sex Panther by Odeon. It’s illegal in nine countries. Yep, it’s made with bits of real panther, so you know it’s good.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gets a special cologne. It’s called Sex Panther by Odeon. It’s illegal in nine countries. Yep, it’s made with bits of real panther, so you know it’s good.
Yeah, they've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, they've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.
It's a formidable scent. It stings the nostrils, in a good way.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a perfume. Narcisse by Chloe is a perfume. It’s discontinued some years ago.