Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today I realized once again how powerful looks are (no negative thoughts involved)

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I was walking down the pedestrian mall when I saw that guy surrounded by three women. He had a shaved head and piercing blue eyes.

The very first second I saw this guy and his girls, I already noticed how one of the ladies playfully touched his shoulder and teased him a bit. All three of them were hanging on his every word, it was mind-blowing. After a while, he headed to a specific shop and the ladies were following him like he was a famous celebrity.

I'm just asking myself how it was possible that there was a time when PUAs and all those guys claimed that looks don't matter at all and that it's all about "game". I'm relieved that most guys have collected their wits in the meantime and accept that looks are powerful. As I've already stated in the title, I don't have negative thoughts about this. On the contrary, it motivates me to look my best every day.

I also would like to stress that I don't believe that looks are everything. I just think they're powerful but that doesn't mean that non-physical traits are not powerful.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are a lot more important to women than anyone will admit. But a good looking man will not be able to keep women interested if he doesn't act like a man and doesn't know how to behave.

There is an element of truth to the PUA stuff, but you really can't fake anything with women... they always know exactly who you are.

Work on yourself and be the very best that you can be... always strive to be in shape, dress well, and be successful in life and women will find you.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im on the fence about this..looks matter, but I dont feel like there is a such thing as a universal hot guy...

Take me for instance, I have a long beard and keep a low cut top. I've literally had girls approach me and ask can they touch it, and they loved it
Ive also had girls who found my beard utterly repulsive.

I've met a hot chick who exclusively dated fat guys.. dont know why she was so into fat guys <not sumo wrestler fat but like fat like the guy from king of queens and the mall cop movies>

So my point is that while looks matter In a sense, in another they dont because you are hot to somebody..

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are a lot more important to women than anyone will admit.
Yes. The "looks don't matter" sh** gets upvoted cause it makes virgins temporary feel better, but it is damaging if you actually want to improve

I find there is usually 3 types of people that say that:

1. people so brainwashed they actually start to believe it.
  2. people that feel you are competition and give you bad advice on purpose.
  3. (majority) The well wishers. They don't want to tell your ugly a** the harsh truth and just want to cheer you up. At least a happy ugly dude is better than a sad one.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Looks, Personality, and having your Finances together...all three of them matter.

Arguing over if looks matter or if your personality matters, is like arguing does your arm matter or does your leg matter.....you need them both lol!

- We are in the 21st century and the requirements of the workforce are more skilled today than ever. With that being said, why a guy doesn't want to have a DECENT Personality from a social standpoint in "general"....is confusing to me?

- With the obese records in America going through the roof, why a guy wouldn't want to focus on his health by working out, eating right, and getting somewhat of a decent body in "general"....is confusing to me? Doing so improves your looks with women.

- With cost of living going up and seeing as though you only have "one life", why a guy doesn't want to get at least to MIDDLE CLASS standing so he can have savings and enjoy his life....is confusing to me? Doing so also improves your attractiveness to women because you have your "shyt" together.

The BULK of what makes you attractive to women, is just being a well-balanced MAN. Which is one that has his financial house in order, can carry on a conversation with somewhat of an engaging personality, and who takes care of himself physically. From there, just go out and play the numbers game:

- Approach 50 women within a month
- Get 20 numbers
- Go out with 10 of the 20 women
- Fvck 5 of the 10
- Get into a relationship with 1 of the 5, keep 1 - 2 on the side as "plates"

This stuff is not as complicated as guys make it.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
this dude was likely 100% gay. Honestly create a scenario where a single straight guy is going to coordinate/orchestrate meeting with 3 females at a mall to go shopping. IDK what world you live in but i just dont see that happening.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
this dude was likely 100% gay. Honestly create a scenario where a single straight guy is going to coordinate/orchestrate meeting with 3 females at a mall to go shopping. IDK what world you live in but i just dont see that happening.
I do this all the time. It would usually be a girl I'm dating/in some type of relationship with....and 1 or 2 female friends of hers. As I said on another thread, in terms of "hanging out", I pretty much only hang out with women I'm dating/in some type of relationship with.

I'm not the type of guy to hang out with a group of guys. Even if I'm going to the bar to watch a UFC fight, it's most likely going to be a chick I'm dating coming with me.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that amazes me is that everyone says "An alpha does wtf he wanna do." but when he actually does what he wants to do, he must be gay or weird or something.

What if all these chicks have a crush on this guy? What if they are just blindly following him because their hormones make them go crazy thinking about him? I often witnessed good looking guys walking around with several females (exclusively females) and they were 100% not gay.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I think everyone should maximize their SMV in the looks department.

Keep your haircut
Dress Well
Smell good

Prosper.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he was a celebrity or semi celebrity (instagram ****)??