Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To those guys 35+ who hung out with women 15+ years younger

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 42 and will be hanging out with a 21 year old I know.

To be honest, it feels a little strange, but I am just down to casually hookup and nothing more; I hope she is on the same page.

My question is, when you guys were hanging out with women 18 to 23 and you were 35+; were the women just looking for a hookup or more than that?

R

Ranger

To be honest, it feels a little strange, but I am just down to casually hookup and nothing more; I hope she is on the same page.

My question is, when you guys were hanging out with women 18 to 23 and you were 35+; were the women just looking for a hookup or more than that?
I’ve been with a reasonable amount of way younger women. Two have been 25 years younger. They are looking for the experiences.
They aren’t trash. Some are just curious and some trust older men way more than younger men.
Regardless of her motive, she will be with you, right?
Most women are biologically wired for older men. Some are adherence minded to the “old guys that won’t date within their age range feminine convention”.
It’s their loss, right? Unless you’re been under a rock, you will do a much better job on her. She’s going to be there because she wants you to do things to her. She’s not there to talk about puppies and the weather.
She absolutely knows this is about sex. Personally I prefer late 20s and early 30s. They are naughtier.

A

AJ84

Not a guy but my advice is to stop overthinking it. If you act like it’s weird and she senses that, she may start to think it’s weird too and you don’t want things to go that way.
Don’t make the age thing a thing. Just have fun and see what happens, like with any other woman.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good answers above. And just read the signs and go with the flow. My ex was 17 years younger and she made no bones about wanting me. Last week I went out with a 20 year old who clearly has a thing for older (even older than I) men. For some of these women the desire for older men goes back to their early teens (either in fantasy or reality). If she's happy and you're happy, enjoy it.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in the 20-25 age range dating older men do it because they enjoy the maturity and the money that comes along with dating an older guy. Don’t underestimate their ability to manipulate or their need for sex.. I’ve found that young women can be every bit as kinky if not more so than their older MILF counterparts. Don’t let the age fool you, women this young who date older men are very mature deep down and will eat you alive if you let them.

Keep in mind many of these women - no matter how well or subtly they hide it - are plagued with daddy issues and you know the score with that kind of thing.

Enjoy it while it lasts.. 99% of relationships with women this young won’t last very long. And the ones that do, will go maybe 5-6 years before flying the coop.

My suggestion is to have fun, have lots of sex, and don’t get too upset when they’re gone - easy come, easy go.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good answers above. And just read the signs and go with the flow. My ex was 17 years younger and she made no bones about wanting me. Last week I went out with a 20 year old who clearly has a thing for older (even older than I) men. For some of these women the desire for older men goes back to their early teens (either in fantasy or reality). If she's happy and you're happy, enjoy it.
I'm willing to bet it has a little more to do with money and security than it being a fantasy.

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in a LTR with a 22 year old, and I’m 35 (so not quite your gap but close). It’s more than just sex, but the sex is ridiculously good. She’s cool, easy going, and full of life. Lots of fun to hang out with - perfect partner for vacations and the like.

Regarding finances stuff we split everything 80/20 - purely based on my income being 20x hers.

Also in an Open Relationship with her - so also banging other chicks too.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife is 11 years younger so not quite as big a gap but def money and security are a part. Also, she has basically said she likes the fact as an older chap I wont be humping every stray woman at parties etc. I'm in bed by 10 most nights in pyjamas with a cocoa. When I was 25 it was a different type of coca!

Another thing of note, you just don't realise how dumb and stupid you were at 25. Younger girls like the fact you aren't either madly obsessed, fighting, doing stupid shyt. It's easy for them to let you be the man. Not because you're a male, but because you're also older, wiser, and have done it all before.

She has told me several times that there are many aspects she likes about me compared to her much younger ex. He was so paranoid he was asking her friends where she was and if she was cheating etc.

As for sex, I find sex is sex, pretty much. Most women are good in bed but occasionally you get a frigid one. Issue is with younger girls is their appetitie is much higher than mine. I never thought I'd be the one saying I'm tired honey" :)

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are some articles online saying a man in his 40s who is hanging out with a woman 15 to 25 years younger (who is of legal age of course) being almost as bad as pedophiles? Wtf!?

R

Ranger

Why are some articles online saying a man in his 40s who is hanging out with a woman 15 to 25 years younger (who is of legal age of course) being almost as bad as pedophiles? Wtf!?
That’s an easy one. When women are hitting the wall the men her age are hitting their apex of their sexual market value.
Those women stayed on the carousel and played most of their lives.
The feminine construct wants to shame men for marrying young women because they no longer want the old hags who played their whole lives and now expect the best men.
Those slvts are over used yet expect men who have worked diligently their whole lives to just now pick them so she has access to his resources and support.
They are not as valuable as younger women. Not even. close.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s an easy one. When women are hitting the wall the men her age are hitting their apex of their sexual market value.
Those women stayed on the carousel and played most of their lives.
The feminine construct wants to shame men for marrying young women because they no longer want the old hags who played their whole lives and now expect the best men.
Those slvts are over used yet expect men who have worked diligently their whole lives to just now pick them so she has access to his resources and support.
They are not as valuable as younger women. Not even. close.
Thanks for your input.
One of the people who made those comments on some article was from a guy, but maybe he is just jealous.

Wouldn't any heterosexual man hang out with an early 20s woman if given the opportunity regardless of his own age?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for your input.
One of the people who made those comments on some article was from a guy, but maybe he is just jealous.

Wouldn't any heterosexual man hang out with an early 20s woman if given the opportunity regardless of his own age?
I've been dating women exclusively in their 20's since I was in my 20's and up till now in my 40's.

Well there's one in her 30's but she's been with me for roughly 12 years o_O

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's more common place then you think. You could even meet young women at ur local grocery or even a bus stop, strike up a simple conversation, make an impression, assess if she's flirting back then simply hand her ur business card (don't ask her number) and walk away. She'll likely call and by doing so she's opening herself to be seduced by you.

It's appeals to women because you'll either hv an equal or higher EQ then she has and she's naturally drawn towards it.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, I gave this girl my number and she ended up reaching out.
Corey Wayne is right, when a woman is interested, she will help you (i.e, initiating texts first). All you have to do is set up a date when she reaches out.

A

AJ84

True, I gave this girl my number and she ended up reaching out.
Corey Wayne is right, when a woman is interested, she will help you (i.e, initiating texts first). All you have to do is set up a date when she reaches out.
If you’re in good shape, attractive and look younger than your age, there are younger women who will be genuinely attracted to you. Probably not as many as if you were their age, but being a good looking fit guy keeps that window open longer to be able to date younger so again, stop analyzing it and just enjoy it while you got it :).

R

Ranger

If you’re in good shape, attractive and look younger than your age, there are younger women who will be genuinely attracted to you. Probably not as many as if you were their age, but being a good looking fit guy keeps that window open longer to be able to date younger so again, stop analyzing it and just enjoy it while you got it :).
I can speak for this as well. Get in shape and stay in shape. I’m in my 50s and sport a six pack. Not only does it elevate my testosterone and allow me to go 3 or 4 times if I’m enjoying her but it does wonders for every part of my life. This is how we are suppose to be. All the way to old age and finally death.

Attachments

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 37 and married, so I'm not necessarily out looking for girls, but I do find that it seems that the younger girls I interact with seem to be attracted to me, really more in the way I carry myself. I guess that's just maturity. I'm not in some great shape either, just more comfortable in my own skin.