Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To those guys 35+ who hung out with women 15+ years younger

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it’s not like they were fukking her.
They will glare possibly but they will stay fairly docile. It’s the older women who will or might say something. See, they are your age but they are past the wall. Resentment. They cannot compete with the lithe young girls.
Look at it this way. They were once her age and could pick and choose but they didn’t consolidate or resent the guy they did consolidate on.
Maybe he’s the second or third but what she really wants is to get back on the carousel or snag a great man at the apex of his value. Right where you are.
Thanks for your wisdom Ranger!

R

Ranger

Thanks for your wisdom Ranger!
Well don’t give me too much credit. I’ve just done it before.
One large point. A big one. Protect her socially. Being seen by her peers can sometimes trouble her. Have her meet you in safe places for her. She deserves that. Let her set the pace to open it up in large public places. Let her get comfortable.
Protect her.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well don’t give me too much credit. I’ve just done it before.
One large point. A big one. Protect her socially. Being seen by her peers can sometimes trouble her. Have her meet you in safe places for her. She deserves that. Let her set the pace to open it up in large public places. Let her get comfortable.
Protect her.
Well I already told her its not going beyond casual since the age gap feels weird to me (I did not use those exact words), however she still wants to hang out
I mean, who wants to date a 21 year old when you would be embarrassed to bring her around your family, family functions and friends and vice versa mostly due to it being taboo.

If you see a future with somebody, you should look forward to them meeting your family and friends and vice versa.

The more I think of it too, half your age plus 7 is quite accurate. Last year when I was 40, I was hanging out with my cute 27 year old colleague (work for same company, diff location) and it didn't feel awkward. We are both professionals and I'm not old enough to be her Dad.
I honestly can't take it seriously if the girl is under 27

Last edited:

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this approach of just handing her a card. There’s less talking and it gets right to the point. Because I really have found out, through as few as a dozen approaches, that getting their imaginations going and just letting it go and putting the ball in their court is far more effective.
Otherwise, even to me it feels like pursuit. I don’t want to be that type of man. It just feels wrong. Really wrong. So I’m getting some cards printed up.
Do you say “hey, give me a call sometime.” Or just hand them the card? I’m thinking just hand them the card and let them figure out why I gave them my card would work best.
In my single days I used to constantly create opportunities for a woman to take initiative. If a number/numbers were exchanged I would give my number. No business card. On a high note, if she seemed really interested in our conversation and in me (getting physically closer, touching me a lot in a friendly way), I would say something like "It was good talking with you. Here's my number if you want to talk later.". Sometimes they will automatically write their number down without you asking after you give theirs. That's pretty much it and takes any pressure off of you. There's really no pressure on anyone when you give your number like that. Then you simply forget about it. If she calls great. If not that is fine too. If she gives her number she may be too shy to call first. Give her a couple of days to call and if she doesn't, call her.

R

Ranger

In my single days I used to constantly create opportunities for a woman to take initiative. If a number/numbers were exchanged I would give my number. No business card. On a high note, if she seemed really interested in our conversation and in me (getting physically closer, touching me a lot in a friendly way), I would say something like "It was good talking with you. Here's my number if you want to talk later.". Sometimes they will automatically write their number down without you asking after you give theirs. That's pretty much it and takes any pressure off of you. There's really no pressure on anyone when you give your number like that. Then you simply forget about it. If she calls great. If not that is fine too. If she gives her number she may be too shy to call first. Give her a couple of days to call and if she doesn't, call her.
This is top end stuff man. Thank you.
I had a woman write down her number back to me just recently.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 41, it seems most if the women who like me are 10 to 15 years older or 20+ years younger.

28 to 33 would be ideal!
Seems like these women are hard to get
Disgusting. Do not want.

At 30, its top form SMV 18-23. No kids.

Smash or next.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I already told her its not going beyond casual since the age gap feels weird to me (I did not use those exact words), however she still wants to hang out
I mean, who wants to date a 21 year old when you would be embarrassed to bring her around your family, family functions and friends and vice versa mostly due to it being taboo.

If you see a future with somebody, you should look forward to them meeting your family and friends and vice versa.

The more I think of it too, half your age plus 7 is quite accurate. Last year when I was 40, I was hanging out with my cute 27 year old colleague (work for same company, diff location) and it didn't feel awkward. We are both professionals and I'm not old enough to be her Dad.
I honestly can't take it seriously if the girl is under 27
Jakes on you kuz.

Would run over her and girls newly 18 then e brag here.

Who gives a ****kkk about your family or friends. 99% are cuucks, marrying *****s or post wall women.

Late teens early twenty ftw