Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To those guys 35+ who hung out with women 15+ years younger

A

AJ84

I understand from both of your perspectives why this bothers you.

But it is what it is. Have a good evening fellas.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 42 and will be hanging out with a 21 year old I know.

To be honest, it feels a little strange, but I am just down to casually hookup and nothing more; I hope she is on the same page.

My question is, when you guys were hanging out with women 18 to 23 and you were 35+; were the women just looking for a hookup or more than that?
Usually yes, just a hookup. The hamster in her brain cannot process much.

Also, don't say hangout unless you intend to be her gay soy boy girlfriend.

Frame it that this normal aand you are hitting iit or you next her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I understand from both of your perspectives why this bothers you.

But it is what it is. Have a good evening fellas.
It's obvious who's bothered enough to post on a men's forum and set a narrative that's more likely to favor older girls smv with older men lol.

Sorry, at this age, at this moment in time, I exclusively date younger childless women and I'm totally not interested in old haggard ladies who's selling the idea that aged women has high value.

You should pick up some skills from BE and get a young E9 like she has lol

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 41, it seems most if the women who like me are 10 to 15 years older or 20+ years younger.

28 to 33 would be ideal!
Seems like these women are hard to get

R

Ranger

At 41, it seems most if the women who like me are 10 to 15 years older or 20+ years younger.

28 to 33 would be ideal!
Seems like these women are hard to get
You are in the apex of your sexual market value. The old hags want you while the getting is good and the younger women who are smart are wanting to consolidate on you. Younger is better for you.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in the apex of your sexual market value. The old hags want you while the getting is good and the younger women who are smart are wanting to consolidate on you. Younger is better for you.
I've hung out with a 21 year old twice now, lil make out session the second time.

Honestly, she is at her physical peak and I like her, but the age difference is too great.
You cant introduce her to your parents, social circle and vice versa since its not socially acceptable.

R

Ranger

I've hung out with a 21 year old twice now, lil make out session the second time.

Honestly, she is at her physical peak and I like her, but the age difference is too great.
You cant introduce her to your parents, social circle and vice versa since its not socially acceptable.
Enjoy her then. But social conventions have taken our world to hell. So I wouldn’t follow it.
Is this your objection or hers?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy her then. But social conventions have taken our world to hell. So I wouldn’t follow it.
Is this your objection or hers?
It's mine. Im sure her father wouldn't appreciate a 41 year old man coming to pick her up and then dealing with jealousy from your friends, etc. Is it really worth it?

R

Ranger

It's mine. Im sure her father wouldn't appreciate a 41 year old man coming to pick her up and then dealing with jealousy from your friends, etc. Is it really worth it?
If you want her. Take her. You might be surprised how open to it her father is. Seriously. Let him handle the mother.
Just remember to. It be exclusive until you are a tualy ready. Make sure you have spun enough plates to figure it out first.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe I've always been a fan of changing market without leaving home. Apart from the odd bang for sh1ts and giggles I haven't troubled Aussie girls for 12 years and I live in Melbourne

I ve had the pleasure of a couple of flip ladies in Melbourne. Both STRs due to visa issues. Seemed like good girls.

That would be the problem if I lived away from The Entitled West I'd never get any sleep

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want her. Take her. You might be surprised how open to it her father is. Seriously. Let him handle the mother.
Just remember to. It be exclusive until you are a tualy ready. Make sure you have spun enough plates to figure it out first.
I mean yeah, physically a 21 year old is grade A+ meat, but our different places in life would make it difficult. I'm just keeping it casual.

R

Ranger

I mean yeah, physically a 21 year old is grade A+ meat, but our different places in life would make it difficult. I'm just keeping it casual.
Cool. There are some extreme advantages for an early 20’s woman.
Low sex numbers which equates to better being able to pair bond with you.
Most likely doesn’t have a cvm covered heart from a traveling Pvssy.
Sincerely looks up to you for guidance and knowledge.
Is more protection with your ability to make her safe.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. There are some extreme advantages for an early 20’s woman.
Low sex numbers which equates to better being able to pair bond with you.
Most likely doesn’t have a cvm covered heart from a traveling Pvssy.
Sincerely looks up to you for guidance and knowledge.
Is more protection with your ability to make her safe.
Have you been in this situation before?

R

Ranger

Have you been in this situation before?
Twice. One was 27 years younger than me. She didn’t have a problem at all. In fact she was rebelling against her mother’s objections.
Here’s the crazy part. Her brother was dating a woman 13 years older than him and her mother supported it. Think about that femcentric twist. Supporting a woman past the wall. Tomassi would have been proud. Of course she supports a woman past the wall dating younger. Lol
Anyway, she left graduate school and went back home. I was working in Bellingham, Washington at the time.
It was fantastic. The unemcumbered mind of a young woman before she gets a cvm colored heart is sheer beauty. You end up inspiring each other.
But beware. She is still a woman and you are still subject to the world of game. She can thrash you just as easily as one 40 years old and a master at working the carousel.
You still have to have game.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dating younger is fine I ve pulled it off a few times. But I think the sweet spot for something long lasting is probably around about the 10 to 12 years range. If your just interested in adult Adventures take whatever you can get. For that 15 to 20 years younger is easily achievable

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My ex fiance turned current girlfriend (it's complicated) is 18 years younger. Knew her since her early 20's.

No big deal. Her friends were/are all jealous that she landed a mature man. It's not weird with her parents, at 1st yeah, however her dad and me eventually became really good drinking buddies. We bonded well. I'm about the same age as her mom and at times playfully flirt with her outrageously to gain her good graces, all in a respectful manner.

My only advice is, once they're 26-27, if you've not gonna wife her up, drop her ASAP. Do it. Don't think just do it.

Then get a new one.

Otherwise it's a pain in the @ss just like what I'm recently going through. It's like marrying/divorcing/marrying back the entire family. The drama.....

So there you have it. Dating younger women perspective in a nutshell. And I'd still advocate dating women below the ages of 30. They're just more fun. Don't be hoodwinked into thinking that older women has more value. That's the most insidious lie being spread around by old feminist and championed by beta's.

Wishing you luck !

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another question, how was it dealing with haters? By haters, I mean mostly other men, younger men who don't like you "taking from their pool", friends and acquaintances who were jealous that you landed a much younger hottie

R

Ranger

Another question, how was it dealing with haters? By haters, I mean mostly other men, younger men who don't like you "taking from their pool", friends and acquaintances who were jealous that you landed a much younger hottie
Well it’s not like they were fukking her.
They will glare possibly but they will stay fairly docile. It’s the older women who will or might say something. See, they are your age but they are past the wall. Resentment. They cannot compete with the lithe young girls.
Look at it this way. They were once her age and could pick and choose but they didn’t consolidate or resent the guy they did consolidate on.
Maybe he’s the second or third but what she really wants is to get back on the carousel or snag a great man at the apex of his value. Right where you are.