Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To those guys 35+ who hung out with women 15+ years younger

R

Ranger

It's more common place then you think. You could even meet young women at ur local grocery or even a bus stop, strike up a simple conversation, make an impression, assess if she's flirting back then simply hand her ur business card (don't ask her number) and walk away. She'll likely call and by doing so she's opening herself to be seduced by you.

It's appeals to women because you'll either hv an equal or higher EQ then she has and she's naturally drawn towards it.
I like this approach of just handing her a card. There’s less talking and it gets right to the point. Because I really have found out, through as few as a dozen approaches, that getting their imaginations going and just letting it go and putting the ball in their court is far more effective.
Otherwise, even to me it feels like pursuit. I don’t want to be that type of man. It just feels wrong. Really wrong. So I’m getting some cards printed up.
Do you say “hey, give me a call sometime.” Or just hand them the card? I’m thinking just hand them the card and let them figure out why I gave them my card would work best.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I like this approach of just handing her a card. There’s less talking and it gets right to the point. Because I really have found out, through as few as a dozen approaches, that getting their imaginations going and just letting it go and putting the ball in their court is far more effective.
Otherwise, even to me it feels like pursuit. I don’t want to be that type of man. It just feels wrong. Really wrong. So I’m getting some cards printed up.
Do you say “hey, give me a call sometime.” Or just hand them the card? I’m thinking just hand them the card and let them figure out why I gave them my card would work best.
Some of my interactions in foreign lands.

Example;

1. Bus stop in Bangkok, I randomly strike up a conversation with a girl that has a group of friends abt her and asked if she speaks English, proceed 2 ask her for directions, she was helpful pointing and explaining, she asked if im a tourist, she made some small talk, i just gave a non committal smile then handed over my business card, smiled and walk off towards my hotel.

2. Passing by a bus stop in Metro Manila, saw this university girl wearing a worn and torn off jeans busy with her hp, felt like doing something good (well, she's cute and pretty), proceeded to drop off some $$ on her lap and told her to get a new one (everything is cheap there) - little did I know that's the current fashion then, the expression on my face must have made an impression as she smiled broadly, giggled and seemed truly bemused, I just nodded, raised an eyebrow, smiled and gave her my business card, not saying a single word I walked away.

In both instances, they initiated contact.

R

Ranger

Some of my interactions in foreign lands.

Example;

1. Bus stop in Bangkok, I randomly strike up a conversation with a girl that has a group of friends abt her and asked if she speaks English, proceed 2 ask her for directions, she was helpful pointing and explaining, she asked if im a tourist, she made some small talk, i just gave a non committal smile then handed over my business card, smiled and walk off towards my hotel.

2. Passing by a bus stop in Metro Manila, saw this university girl wearing a worn and torn off jeans busy with her hp, felt like doing something good (well, she's cute and pretty), proceeded to drop off some $$ on her lap and told her to get a new one (everything is cheap there) - little did I know that's the current fashion then, the expression on my face must have made an impression as she smiled broadly, giggled and seemed truly bemused, I just nodded, raised an eyebrow, smiled and gave her my business card, not saying a single word I walked away.

In both instances, they initiated contact.
Thought so. I like Manila as well. Fun place.
Just let them decide.
The interaction is the key. What we think is the senior data.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thought so. I like Manila as well. Fun place.
Just let them decide.
The interaction is the key. What we think is the senior data.
I related my experience to one of my swedish colleague, he tried it out in Kuala Lumpur, landed one mid 20's girls from the bus stop too.

He's 49 with a huge pot belly, a receding hairline and has trouble communicating in English.

R

Ranger

I related my experience to one of my swedish colleague, he tried it out in Kuala Lumpur, landed one mid 20's girls from the bus stop too.

He's 49 with a huge pot belly, a receding hairline and has trouble communicating in English.
I understand.

A

AJ84

Where do you meet these women? Social circle?

While I understand that some 20something women date much older guys, I can’t say that I personally know of any such couples.
I’m realizing from this thread that some members live or spend time in parts of the world where more younger women are ok with dating older men. I’m thinking places like Thailand etc.
So some of the strategies they use ( being more bold, cold approach etc) may not translate the same way in western cultures where younger women dating much older men is not that common, and the dating vibe is different.
Might be helpful to know where members are coming from when giving advice around dating young women because what works in Manila may not work in Dallas :)

R

Ranger

I’m realizing from this thread that some members live or spend time in parts of the world where more younger women are ok with dating older men. I’m thinking places like Thailand etc.
So some of the strategies they use ( being more bold, cold approach etc) may not translate the same way in western cultures where younger women dating much older men is not that common, and the dating vibe is different.
Might be helpful to know where members are coming from when giving advice around dating young women because what works in Manila may not work in Dallas :)
There is truth in cultural differences but not in biology. What Spaz is communicating really has nothing to do with that. He’s not chasing them. Not in the least. He’s just letting them know he exists.
I’ve “dated” women more than 25 years younger and they were not ugly. In fact one picked me up.
I think that what you are communicating could lead men to form the wrong paradigm and fall into failure. “Well this is the U.S. and it’s not the same here because AJ84 said so and she’s a woman, therefore she would know.”

That frame would be fatal. What woman on this whole planet wouldn’t want to be with an older, experienced man who has it together and could advance her life and experience in many ways?
Look what she has right now. A bunch of gamer warriors who zone out on video games? Live with their mothers. Mooch gas money Lol

A

AJ84

There is truth in cultural differences but not in biology. What Spaz is communicating really has nothing to do with that. He’s not chasing them. Not in the least. He’s just letting them know he exists.
I’ve “dated” women more than 25 years younger and they were not ugly. In fact one picked me up.
I think that what you are communicating could lead men to form the wrong paradigm and fall into failure. “Well this is the U.S. and it’s not the same here because AJ84 said so and she’s a woman, therefore she would know.”

That frame would be fatal. What woman on this whole planet wouldn’t want to be with an older, experienced man who has it together and could advance her life and experience in many ways?
Look what she has right now. A bunch of gamer warriors who zone out on video games? Live with their mothers. Mooch gas money Lol
I understand your point, I’m not in any way trying to discourage men from asking out younger women. I’m just telling it like it is, as a women. Older attractive men who are decent guys are interesting and nice to date I know that lol.

But, the thing is, the majority of 20yr old women in the western world are dating within their age group because that’s what the majority of 20yr old women actually prefer, despite what older men think or would like to believe.

And it’s not because society is shaming them. As you can clearly see, women date who ever the hell they want to date based on their attraction despite what other people think. Older men, younger men, guys who are jerks, closet gay guys, guys their parents object to etc etc.

The OP has a young women interested in him and the only one who sees an issue with it is him. She doesn’t seem to care. So yes there are young women who are open to dating older men.

But typically the average woman in her 20s is seen dating men close to her own age in the western world, and I’m excluding gold diggers and am referring specifically to women with sincere interest.

‘what young woman on this whole planet wouldn’t want to date an older more experienced man who has it together and can advance her life in many ways?’

I mentioned this in another thread today but that above quote is your logic, and women don’t operate under your logic.

A fat women could say to you, “What man wouldn’t like a big cuddly gal to love him and and worship him because he accepts her and her body?” That is actual flawed feminism fuelled body positive female logic. But does it actually work on all men? Hell no.

R

Ranger

But, the thing is, the majority of 20yr old women in the western world are dating within their age group because that’s what the majority of 20yr old women actually prefer.
I’m in disagreement. They have peer pressure and yes, they are bombarded with media, political psychosis and other ponderings that have limited them to men their own age. Yet they are increasingly unhappy.

I do not subscribe to your assessment. Dating within your own age is very recent historically. The reconfigurations of our world are very pervasive.
Even you have that powerful, older man fantasy.

So other women do not? What do you mean by dating? She wants to experience one. It’s a much easier fantasy to live out than let’s say her rape fantasy. Or sex slave fantasy. You talk about it in a femcentric frame. As if they are a mystery.

Here’s the beauty of Spaz’s business card approach. It has a world of depth. I’m reluctant to even talk about it’s brilliance. To be honest, most men don’t deserve it if they can’t see it in the realm of how it actually handles every thing you talked about as well as any other objections she can come up with in her pretty little head. Simplicity
I have changed my mind. I won’t be talking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AJ84

I’m in disagreement. They have peer pressure and yes, they are bombarded with media, political psychosis and other ponderings that have limited them to men their own age. Yet they are increasingly unhappy.

I do not subscribe to your assessment. Dating within your own age is very recent historically. The reconfigurations of our world are very pervasive.
Even you have that powerful, older man fantasy.

So other women do not? What do you mean by dating? She wants to experience one. It’s a much easier fantasy to live out than let’s say her rape fantasy. Or sex slave fantasy. You talk about it in a femcentric frame. As if they are a mystery.

Here’s the beauty of Spaz’s business card approach. It has a world of depth. I’m reluctant to even talk about it’s brilliance. To be honest, most men don’t deserve it if they can’t see it in the realm of how it actually handles every thing you talked about as well as any other objections she can come up with in her pretty little head. Simplicity
I have changed my mind. I won’t be talking about it.
Ranger, that’s totally fine. I’m not asking you to subscribe to my assessment. I’m not saying that young women don’t date older men because they do. I’m saying that young women, based on the evidence that we see when we go out in public, tend to date men their own age much more. We can assume that they are dating men they have chosen to date based on their preferences because like I said in the other post many women date who they want despite what people think or who tries to shame them.

Saying it’s societal shame or political pressure that prevents women from dating older men is ironic in an age where many women are doing exactly what they want with a f**k you response to anyone who tries to shame them and the whole of society is supporting that.

So no, societal shame is not why the average 20 yr old hot girl isn’t dating a 50yr old man and no, the average 20yr old hot girl is not unhappy dating young men her age when really, she wants to be with men twice her age but society won’t let her.

Anyway, you said you are dating young hot girls so clearly this isn’t an issue for you. You are one of the exceptions no?

R

Ranger

Ranger, that’s totally fine. I’m not asking you to subscribe to my assessment. I’m not saying that young women don’t date older men because they do. I’m saying that young women, based on the evidence that we see when we go out in public, tend to date men their own age much more. We can assume that they are dating men they have chosen to date based on their preferences because like I said in the other post many women date who they want despite what people think or who tries to shame them.

Saying it’s societal shame or political pressure that prevents women from dating older men is ironic in an age where many women are doing exactly what they want with a f**k you response to anyone who tries to shame them and the whole of society is supporting that.

So no, societal shame is not why the average 20 yr old hot girl isn’t dating a 50yr old man and no, the average 20yr old hot girl is not unhappy dating young men her age when really, she wants to be with men twice her age but society won’t let her.

Anyway, you said you are dating young hot girls so clearly this isn’t an issue for you. You are one of the exceptions no?
That was a very nice try AJ.

R

Ranger

I’m saying that young women, based on the evidence that we see when we go out in public, tend to date men their own age much more.
I also see David Copperfield make dollar bills and buildings disappear. It doesn’t mean he does.
I see the feminine Matrix.
I see a created world of illusion whereby men are convinced to conduct, feel and believe what they are socially programmed to be and do.

Women are too. Why not divorce the guy and take his assets? Why not date the fun guys on the carousel, wreck yourself and then cuck the guy with even more assets that he slaved for later on when he could have a young women in her prime sexual position?
Why not demand everything they want and vote to get the world to propitiate.
The women are trapped in the matrix too.

Now I’ve read plenty of your posts AJ and know you don’t conform to all I just wrote. So please excuse.
What if that experienced older man represents something more fascinating and full of substance where she is safe in? What if?
What if he can break her out of her programming and the matrix that holds her prisoner that demands her to be something she really isn’t? What if she can feel that, just by him letting her know he exists?
What if the whole thing is an illusion?
What if the world isn’t anything that we are looking at?

Well it is an illusion. It’s not real. It’s a made up playground where the boys are the slaves and she’s in a position that she never wanted to be in, in the first place. She’s forced to be something she’s not and she believes it’s really her because some degenerates told her so.
That business card and not chasing is absolute gold. There is so much in there that it’s a universe of its own.
It covers all I just wrote and handles all her made up reasons why she be with that older man. Think about it a little. It goes a couple of levels down.

How does that interaction with a powerful masculine man and that card bust her out of the matrix? Lol. Too simple.

Oh, I ordered my cards today.

A

AJ84

I also see David Copperfield make dollar bills and buildings disappear. It doesn’t mean he does.
I see the feminine Matrix.
I see a created world of illusion whereby men are convinced to conduct, feel and believe what they are socially programmed to be and do.

Women are too. Why not divorce the guy and take his assets? Why not date the fun guys on the carousel, wreck yourself and then cuck the guy with even more assets that he slaved for later on when he could have a young women in her prime sexual position?
Why not demand everything they want and vote to get the world to propitiate.
The women are trapped in the matrix too.

Now I’ve read plenty of your posts AJ and know you don’t conform to all I just wrote. So please excuse.
What if that experienced older man represents something more fascinating and full of substance where she is safe in? What if?
What if he can break her out of her programming and the matrix that holds her prisoner that demands her to be something she really isn’t? What if she can feel that, just by him letting her know he exists?
What if the whole thing is an illusion?
What if the world isn’t anything that we are looking at?

Well it is an illusion. It’s not real. It’s a made up playground where the boys are the slaves and she’s in a position that she never wanted to be in, in the first place. She’s forced to be something she’s not and she believes it’s really her because some degenerates told her so.
That business card and not chasing is absolute gold. There is so much in there that it’s a universe of its own.
It covers all I just wrote and handles all her made up reasons why she be with that older man. Think about it a little. It goes a couple of levels down.

How does that interaction with a powerful masculine man and that card bust her out of the matrix? Lol. Too simple.

Oh, I ordered my cards today.
If an older man interests her then she will date him. If not she won’t.

You’re almost 60 right? So I assume you are saying that as an older man you have the qualities that you feel should interest a much younger woman in her 20’s.

But what you feel should interest woman, and what actually interests them, are sometimes different.

I could say that men should be interested in me because xyz but that doesn’t translate into men actually being interested in me, because it’s based on my imperative, not theirs. If I have to try to sell my views or convince them to buy into my imperative in order for them to be interested, what is the point? That’s not how genuine attraction works.

People do and date who they want to do and date. We don’t live in a society where anyone is really preventing consenting adults to choose who they date.

I have read a lot of your posts too. And I notice that you believe that men should completely disregard what women actually think feel and desire because that’s the feminine imperative. However, while you think men should disregard that, you seem to expect women to also disregard their own thoughts feelings and desires and operate based on your imperative.

It doesn’t work that way Ranger. And you know that. You don’t seem naive to me.

Women in their 20s are not unhappy, stuck in some prison matrix because they have been brainwashed into not dating men twice their age.

This is not the reason why more young women in their 20’s are not dating 50-60 yr old men.

If you are attracting women that age, it’s somerthing in you, that’s attracting her to you, not her breaking free from the matrix.

And that’s a good thing no? Why don’t you just enjoy the fact that at nearly 60, you are able to attract women in their 20s, rather than focus on why women in their 20s don’t en masse date much older men or why they should date much older men. I don’t understand why that should even matter to you if you are already attracting these younger women.

R

Ranger

If you are attracting women that age, it’s somerthing in you, that’s attracting her to you, not her breaking free from the matrix.
So you are saying that women, who are naturally agreeable, are not effected by social dictates?
That they are real men who are disagreeable and assertive? That is intellectually dishonest AJ.

They are so socially susceptible that they will change their whole wardrobe because it’s not the new social trend. They will do anything it takes to not be outcasts. Anything.
Yet they aren’t influenced by tv, news, political trends etc. ? Really?

Choice in men and how they are perceived is not a consideration? Really?
Let’s get back to the right man interacting with her to get her to realize that he exists and then giving her a card.
Why would that work or not work AJ?
Do you really think she’s in charge of who she wants to fuk?

A

AJ84

So you are saying that women, who are naturally agreeable, are not effected by social dictates?
That they are real men who are disagreeable and assertive? That is intellectually dishonest AJ.

They are so socially susceptible that they will change their whole wardrobe because it’s not the new social trend. They will do anything it takes to not be outcasts. Anything.
Yet they aren’t influenced by tv, news, political trends etc. ? Really?

Choice in men and how they are perceived is not a consideration? Really?
Let’s get back to the right man interacting with her to get her to realize that he exists and then giving her a card.
Why would that work or not work AJ?
Do you really think she’s in charge of who she wants to fuk?
Yes, I absolutely do think we are in charge of who we want to fuk. That’s 99.9% of the reason why game, PUA and this site exists.

R

Ranger

So you have only slept with tall dark and handsomes. Good for you.

I do think you are in charge of who you WILL fuk. This is true. Very much so. But that’s not what I said.
I said, “do you really think she’s in charge of who she WANTS to fuk.” Who turns her on.
So you are in complete control of your feelings and drives. Very cool. You’ve mever slept with a dead end and all were Brad Pitts. Nice.
I’m impressed.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Older gals r selling ideas that young girls r more interested in young men.

Now ain't this something?

R

Ranger

My premise is spot on. I don’t go by what a woman says. Only what she does.

So let’s say this older guy interacts with her, he’s powerful and stirs her blood. Then he just breaks off the interaction and hands her his card.

Why would that work despite her social conditioning and “Brad Pitt” preferences? You keep misdirecting the conversation.

R

Ranger

Older gals r selling ideas that young girls r more interested in young men.

Now ain't this something?
It’s classic. Complete terror that a man or men would realize their value and disregard older women as a viable option. Thus turning them into cat ladies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Next they'll be peddling how older single mom's are of much higher value as compared 2 single childless younger women....

I bet some white knights will start biting that bait