“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

To not kiss on the next date

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
I was thinking that I want to further myself in being a challenge. I've been on a date 3 times with this girl and at the end of all 3 I've either kissed her or made out with her. So I was thinking that at the end of the next one, I'd lean in like I'm going to kiss her, smile, and then walk away. What do you think?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Not walk away, but hold it off. Walk away could go both ways and trust me, you don't want it going the wrong one.
 

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
She's going to expect it now that you've been doing it and teasing her with it will make her want it more. Sounds like a plan to me.
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Why wait? Kiss her! Lik said it best - it could work, but it would more likely backfire. You have to take what you want. Who cares what she wants? You want some action, so take it! This 'going too fast' bullsh*t is for pvssies. She wants it too. Be a challenge in other ways.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by bud_2005
I was thinking that I want to further myself in being a challenge. I've been on a date 3 times with this girl and at the end of all 3 I've either kissed her or made out with her. So I was thinking that at the end of the next one, I'd lean in like I'm going to kiss her, smile, and then walk away. What do you think?
Are you trying to be funny? "Being a challenge" means not being her little toy to control, not just plain being a prick. If my chick did that to me, I'd probably do the same thing back to her on the next TWO dates out of spite, if she even GOT two dates with me again.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Ok maybe I'll just not kiss her the next date. I won't do the leaning in thing or everything.
 
Top