Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To call or not to call

thatguy2000

Reaction score
Hey all, how's it going? I got a quick question here that I'd like some clarity on.
I ran into a woman that I had dated before at a gas station early one morning. She was looking good adn we actually started having a decent convo right there in the gas station. But, being the passive moron that I am I didn't ask her for her number again (thought I lost it when I broke my phone). Turns out technological sorcery transferred it to my new phone and I didn't realize it. So I called her but she was at work. Now I didn't really think about what to say to her since the # was almost a yr old and I doubted it worked any more. So, didn't come off real confident at all. But she was at work and she said she would call me back (called her @ 9p). At midnight I texted her that I was going to bed but that I had been thinking about her since we talked at the gas station and that I wanted to get coffee this weekend. I was homeschooled and never really figured this crap out. I'm going to call her again the next day (with a better plan of attack). Too needy? Too aggressive? Just right? Thanks for the input.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep to needy, she is already testing you. Wait for her to get back to you... at least a couple of days.

thatguy2000

Reaction score
p.s. fireballs, in answer to your question. I'm a recovered alcoholic/coke head that gets extremely violent when intoxicated (6'3" ex cav scout, US Army) and I've hurt quite a few ppl, been in and out of jail. on the straightish and more narrow path now and trying to do things the right way (still figuring out wth that is supposed to be).

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, how's it going? I got a quick question here that I'd like some clarity on.
I ran into a woman that I had dated before at a gas station early one morning. She was looking good adn we actually started having a decent convo right there in the gas station. But, being the passive moron that I am I didn't ask her for her number again (thought I lost it when I broke my phone). Turns out technological sorcery transferred it to my new phone and I didn't realize it. So I called her but she was at work. Now I didn't really think about what to say to her since the # was almost a yr old and I doubted it worked any more. So, didn't come off real confident at all. But she was at work and she said she would call me back (called her @ 9p). At midnight I texted her that I was going to bed but that I had been thinking about her since we talked at the gas station and that I wanted to get coffee this weekend. I was homeschooled and never really figured this crap out. I'm going to call her again the next day (with a better plan of attack). Too needy? Too aggressive? Just right? Thanks for the input.
Too thirsty telling her "I've been thinking about you, i'm going to bed etc."

Be a mystery. She should wonder what you think. You want her hampster wheel spinning. You want her curious.

Carefull you dont put her on a pedistle. Play it cool. When she reaches out to you, tell her " ill pick you up saturday a 7pm wear a nice dress? Going for dinner."
Her reaction will tell you her interest level.

Yes ill be ready. = good. Go on date.

I can't because of abc how about (counter offer,) = also ok. Counter offer tells you she is interested.

We will see. = move on.
I don't know = move on.

I can't make it because of *insert excuse here* with nothing else = dont waste time on her. Move on to the next one.

thatguy2000

Reaction score
Too thirsty telling her "I've been thinking about you, i'm going to bed etc."

Be a mystery. She should wonder what you think. You want her hampster wheel spinning. You want her curious.

Carefull you dont put her on a pedistle. Play it cool. When she reaches out to you, tell her " ill pick you up saturday a 7pm wear a nice dress? Going for dinner."
Her reaction will tell you her interest level.

Yes ill be ready. = good. Go on date.

I can't because of abc how about (counter offer,) = also ok. Counter offer tells you she is interested.

We will see. = move on.
I don't know = move on.

I can't make it because of *insert excuse here* with nothing else = dont waste time on her. Move on to the next one.

Ok, I'm going to beat this dead horse. She texted me back here this afternoon apologizing for not callling me and asking which day I wanted to get together. Thanks for all the input guys. Y'all rock!

thatguy2000

Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to beat this dead horse. She texted me back here this afternoon apologizing for not callling me and asking which day I wanted to get together. Thanks for all the input guys. Y'all rock!

thatguy2000

Reaction score
Ok, she said she wanted to get together and asked me what day (friday or saturday). My response was "I will pick you up at 10 on Saturday". No response. an hr and fifteen min later I sent "Does that work for you". Still no response. Now my car took a **** and wont be available till Monday. So, do I call and try to reschedule? She is a busy woman and I don't want her to plan on something I can't follow through on and then come off looking like an unreliable d-bag because I don't know if she's planning on it or not. I think I'm starting to remember why this relationship went south the first time.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, she said she wanted to get together and asked me what day (friday or saturday). My response was "I will pick you up at 10 on Saturday". No response. an hr and fifteen min later I sent "Does that work for you". Still no response. Now my car took a **** and wont be available till Monday. So, do I call and try to reschedule? She is a busy woman and I don't want her to plan on something I can't follow through on and then come off looking like an unreliable d-bag because I don't know if she's planning on it or not. I think I'm starting to remember why this relationship went south the first time.
Let her reply. If she doesn't you gotta move on.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Needy and she is acting uninterested. Dont be that dude.