Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To bang another mans girl or not to bang another mans girl

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Never pursue taken women. It shows weakness and a scavenger mentality. Real men hunt their own game, not poach someone else's.

Assuming you're attractive and have options you're not faced with this dilemma. Why take a single mom when you can choose a childless woman?
Every woman is taken to some degree or another

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. If its a close friend Idgaf how hot she is, fvck off.
If I dont know the dude or relatively know him its fair game. Every attractive girl above a 8 has a bf. EVERY ONE. Get used to it.
And If she doesn’t have one..... she wants to get ploughed good and hard.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I dont know the dude or relatively know him its fair game. Every attractive girl above a 8 has a bf. EVERY ONE. Get used to it.
Do what you want with your own life

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... I see this a lot.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been on both sides of this one. so I get it. in my case girl did not tell me she had a man(husband). I did not know the guy but... I did not ask any questions either to find out if the girl was being straight with me. It was a super fun time. When I found out, it took a few days to sink into me what I had done. not good.... the girl really singled me out of a good sized social group and she was a newcomer. he wanted to find me... she never told him how to find me. as fun as it was at the time, i really wish I had not but it taught me to understand that even a clean high moral guy (haha but really..) like me can do stuff. had the guy found me, telling him I did not know probably would not have been well received.

on the receiving side of this, if I would catch a guy (even like I was, sort of innocent) it would not go well for them. you just can't know who and what your dealing with. you can be alpha or super alpha and really fit and every title of manly. If a pissed husband want to get you, you will have a problem. especially if he doesn't care what happens to him as a result. If you keep doing it, you will eventually meet one of these guys. graveyard is full of alpha guys.

LOTS of girls with less risk. I like the comment of what goes around comes around. Karma is a mean spirited btch. Now if the guy tells you it is ok with him then whatever.. but if not, doing this is like kicking him in the nuts over and over. You would not do that to someone you know probably. Also you would not do it to someone you don't know... just for the fun of it.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't we just fueling the cheating behavior of women if we bang them knowing they have men?

I think it's just a win situation for them and personally wouldn't want to give them that satisfaction.
1) We're fueling the cheating behavior of WOMEN THAT CHEAT. Not women in general. But if a woman wants to cheat then her problem started before you.
She could be a sloot that wants more than 1 di*k or her husband/boyfriend is maybe cheating on her or 100 different reasons.

BUT

2) You're right. In the end, no matter how great the sex was, her ego will be fed more than your's. You know you can have sex with single woman but you chose married or in a relationship. You're feeling would stay the same no matter which category you bang, but unhappy women in relationships get that bonus for banging someone other than her BF because she now knows she's still atractive to other guys.

As I said, I did it once and after some time I started feeling bad about it because I felt used. You don't want to be somebodies "getaway driver" or "problem solver". It's her problem that she chose that jerk.
So, as great as that sex can be, it's not worth it, but I encourage curious guys to try it and see for themselves.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
1) We're fueling the cheating behavior of WOMEN THAT CHEAT. Not women in general. But if a woman wants to cheat then her problem started before you.
She could be a sloot that wants more than 1 di*k or her husband/boyfriend is maybe cheating on her or 100 different reasons.

BUT

2) You're right. In the end, no matter how great the sex was, her ego will be fed more than your's. You know you can have sex with single woman but you chose married or in a relationship. You're feeling would stay the same no matter which category you bang, but unhappy women in relationships get that bonus for banging someone other than her BF because she now knows she's still atractive to other guys.

As I said, I did it once and after some time I started feeling bad about it because I felt used. You don't want to be somebodies "getaway driver" or "problem solver". It's her problem that she chose that jerk.
So, as great as that sex can be, it's not worth it, but I encourage curious guys to try it and see for themselves.
"you don't want to be somebodies 'getaway driver' ......like a crime is being committed by her.
It's true.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men take what they want first, ask questions later.

If a woman mentions she has a boyfriend it's a sign you telegraphed too much interest.

I prefer women who are available when I want.

All women have orbiters. Maybe they have a chump boyfriend.

Cheating on her guy demotes her to booty call with no prospect of upgradation permanently.

If she can do it to him, she'll do it to you, that's her MO.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if shakespeare said it. What's the consensus? Would you do it? HAVE you done it?

Is it every man for himself? Or are you packing morals? Hit me with it
There are rumors that jesus christ was so terrible with women that he bang all his friends wifes under their permission and became a true MOTHER****ER

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Jeeesus Christ, suuuuper star, peeen-atrate-puss-eeh-in-AF-ricaaaa"

Isn't that how the song goes?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if shakespeare said it. What's the consensus? Would you do it? HAVE you done it?

Is it every man for himself? Or are you packing morals? Hit me with it
Why give a piss poor quality girl the opportunity to behave badly. All this does is reward bad behaviour and teaches girls no matter how far they fall down the s#it hole they go there will always be men who will reward them for their piss poor behaviour.

Then guys complain about why there are such poor quality women when they teach them to be poor quality.

Last edited: