You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
This is an exception. Best friends ex's are off limits. Bro codeDepends. I’ll give you two scenarios I’ve experienced.
#1 My best friend was dating this beautiful girl and I got to know her because we all hung out a lot before I went off to college. They broke up or something while i was away. Here comes the weird part. She went to college 3 hours from mine, oneday a guy that lived on my hall comes to my room and says “hey there’s a girl downstairs that’s looking for you”. I thought it was someone from a class, nope, it was my best friends ex! She showed up at my college and I was beyond shocked. We went out for a drink and then it became clear why she was there, she wanted to fvck. I couldn’t do it, not to my best friend. She was one of the hottest girls I’ve ever turned down and I do regret it but I know it was the right thing to do. Me and the guy are still friends.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I somehow never had the urge to bang my friend's ex. No matter how hot she was. I didn't see them as potential s*x targets.The bro code is the worst thing that ever happened to my game.
Have you ever banged married or single mom lacking s*x?Never pursue taken women. It shows weakness and a scavenger mentality. Real men hunt their own game, not poach someone else's.
Assuming you're attractive and have options you're not faced with this dilemma. Why take a single mom when you can choose a childless woman?
Because childless women are becoming a rare commodity.Never pursue taken women. It shows weakness and a scavenger mentality. Real men hunt their own game, not poach someone else's.
Assuming you're attractive and have options you're not faced with this dilemma. Why take a single mom when you can choose a childless woman?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Years ago, I met this girl at a blues club. Talking was easy and there was some chemistry between us. However, she said she was married and her husband was coming home from his military deployment later in the week. Before the night was over she invited back to her place.I don't know if shakespeare said it. What's the consensus? Would you do it? HAVE you done it?
Is it every man for himself? Or are you packing morals? Hit me with it
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.