Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips on going out alone?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well y'all I'm out at the moment with a group of friends. I suggested that we all meet for drinks. Unfortunately all the chicks I want to talk to are at tables. So I'll try and force myself to approach since I have a social group to work with. Any tips in the meantime though while I'm out having fun with my new friends?

Even with a group I'm just not sure how to do these table approaches... Which is crazy cause I was doing some Cold Approaches last night lol.

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Table game is the same as any other game...there’s just a table there. The table is mostly psychological. But for good reason. There’s an element of ‘territory’ when it comes to a table—a definite in-group and out-group, and everyone at the table knows you don’t belong. When you approach a table there’s a sh1t load of social pressure, all directed at you at the same time.

Which makes it good practice.

A couple years ago, when I made a commitment to myself that I’d be able to approach any girl at any time, I did A LOT of table game. (Including a crowded restaurant once, which was hilarious).

Just address the group. Guys first. Give value. Tease the girl you like. Give value. You’re just a social guy having a fun time socializing. If people like you,sit down ASAP. If there are no chairs, lean on a corner of the table. If they don’t like you, no worries, you’re just a social guy having a good time. You bounce.

If they like you and you’re vibing with the girl, get her to stand up (I usually ask her how tall she is and tell her to stand up). Take her to the bar, dance floor, patio, etc. Tell her friends you’re borrowing her for a sec.if you’re cool and they like you, there won’t be any issues.

I actually have a handful of pulls from tables, but it’s not my favorite for these reasons:

• Time consuming: it’s easy to get stuck in sets that go nowhere, or if you see a girl who you like more it’s harder to just turn around and talk to her.
  • Logistics: Chances are the girl came there with one of her friends and are leaving with them. Chances are one of the guys is trying to fvck her so you have to deal with him. Chances are her unattractive friend will get all butthurt and feel like she’s gonna be abandoned and will try to blow up the set.
  • Social Pressure: Successfully approaching a table gives you tons of social value. It’s a ballsy move. But, all the social pressure you feel? The girl feels it too. Very hard to pull, since she feels like she’ll be judged by everybody there. You’re breaking all kinds of social norms, so they’ll talk about it for a long time to come. If you’re out with friends, they’ll be awestruck and probably make a big deal of it.
But it’s possible and if you get good at it, regular approaches aren’t sh1t. Plus, what percentage of guys alive can pull that sh1t off.

As far as general going out alone, it’s way easier to pull. You don’t have to worry about your group or getting stuck at sh1tty venues with no hot girls. You’re easier to invite along. Etc. Don’t sit at the bar. You’ll be totally at the mercy of the whoever the fvck sits beside you, your back is to the entire venue, you can’t move around easily or work the room.

Remember: you’re just a cool, social guy. All the girls are there hoping to meet YOU (they don’t dress like that when they stay at home on a Friday night). Your friends won’t always be there for you—they’ll settle down, move away, get in relationships, etc.—so better get comfortable being able to make something out of nothing on your own.

Sounds like you’ve come a long way bro. Props for keeping it going.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, to the cold approach naysayers:

You wanna know how I know you’re not pulling hot 19 y/o’s? Lol. I’ve been a part of some dope social circles. Here’s what happens: the girls get old, the guys get lame. There’s limited variety. How many friends of friends are above an 8?

Also, I have some phenomenal friends. I don’t need more friends. I’m not trying to make a social circle out of a bunch of college kids. Plus, social interests =/= sexual interests. I save my social circle for social fulfillment & take care of my own sexual fulfillment. I was totally dependent on social circle the first 23 years of my life—I wouldn’t fvck ANY girl from any of them at this point.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm in a similar boat. Newly single and a lot of my friends are married and not wanting to go out. If anyone is in the San Francisco area I'm down to go out otherwise, I'll be solo at the bar!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lot easier to break into new social circles when you go out alone. Don't go out with the mission of hitting on chicks and banging, just have a good time. Chuckle it up and joke around with random people. When that becomes easy then you can think about hitting on girls. Hitting on girls should be fun and casual, not something you overthink and are anxious about.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to give away a pro tip for free: the best place to hit on women is a hair salon that services both men and women. Not those granny salons; the trendy ones with hot stylists and hot female clientele....

The salon is a s3xually charged spot: female stylists are washing your hair, running their fingers through your hair, bumping into you occassionally, flashing their cleavage at you...... It's a s3xual experience....

Stylists are great conversationalists so it's easy to chat it up with them.... Most of them are also closet nympho maniacs ( notice how 90% of them are tatted up and piereced up)....I've had some great success with stylists in my younger days...

You can also chat it up with female clients in the waiting area... If you've got a cool hairstyle, dress trendy, got some cool gadgets like a new iPhone or Apple watch or fitbit or whatever tech crap, you have a good chance of having females give you the "invite stare"... Basically she's signalling you with her eyes that its cool to chat it up....

I had a friend whose gimmick was to go to a salon to get his hair washed during peak hours. He'd pretend to be arguing on his phone with his "girlfriend" about going out with the guys, and he'd do it in earshot of other women in the salon.... Women, being nosey and gossipy, would spark up conversation with him and ask him bs like:

"Where are you headed to?" & ""How long have you been with your gf?" and other lame questions... He'd usually respond with: "I think I'm gonna end it with her" and that's when females get really interested... He's had a lot of success playing on womens insecurities, narcissism & jealously like that.....

There you go, i just gave away a trade secret...

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Table game is the same as any other game...there’s just a table there. The table is mostly psychological. But for good reason. There’s an element of ‘territory’ when it comes to a table—a definite in-group and out-group, and everyone at the table knows you don’t belong. When you approach a table there’s a sh1t load of social pressure, all directed at you at the same time.

A couple years ago, when I made a commitment to myself that I’d be able to approach any girl at any time, I did A LOT of table game. (Including a crowded restaurant once, which was hilarious).

Just address the group. Guys first. Give value. Tease the girl you like. Give value. You’re just a social guy having a fun time socializing. If people like you,sit down ASAP. If there are no chairs, lean on a corner of the table. If they don’t like you, no worries, you’re just a social guy having a good time. You bounce.

If they like you and you’re vibing with the girl, get her to stand up (I usually ask her how tall she is and tell her to stand up). Take her to the bar, dance floor, patio, etc. Tell her friends you’re borrowing her for a sec.if you’re cool and they like you, there won’t be any issues.

I actually have a handful of pulls from tables, but it’s not my favorite for these reasons:

• Time consuming: it’s easy to get stuck in sets that go nowhere, or if you see a girl who you like more it’s harder to just turn around and talk to her.
  • Logistics: Chances are the girl came there with one of her friends and are leaving with them. Chances are one of the guys is trying to fvck her so you have to deal with him. Chances are her unattractive friend will get all butthurt and feel like she’s gonna be abandoned and will try to blow up the set.
  • Social Pressure: Successfully approaching a table gives you tons of social value. It’s a ballsy move. But, all the social pressure you feel? The girl feels it too. Very hard to pull, since she feels like she’ll be judged by everybody there. You’re breaking all kinds of social norms, so they’ll talk about it for a long time to come. If you’re out with friends, they’ll be awestruck and probably make a big deal of it.
But it’s possible and if you get good at it, regular approaches aren’t sh1t. Plus, what percentage of guys alive can pull that sh1t off.

As far as general going out alone, it’s way easier to pull. You don’t have to worry about your group or getting stuck at sh1tty venues with no hot girls. You’re easier to invite along. Etc. Don’t sit at the bar. You’ll be totally at the mercy of the whoever the fvck sits beside you, your back is to the entire venue, you can’t move around easily or work the room.

Remember: you’re just a cool, social guy. All the girls are there hoping to meet YOU (they don’t dress like that when they stay at home on a Friday night). Your friends won’t always be there for you—they’ll settle down, move away, get in relationships, etc.—so better get comfortable being able to make something out of nothing on your own.

I appreciate it man, this really helps a lot. I'll put it into practice when I go out this Thursday/Friday. I have the exact same goal: if I find a girl attractive, I want to be able to talk to her and Game her no matter what the situation is. That'll come with even more practice, I'm sure.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in an effort to boost up the amount of Cold Approaches I'm doing, I've decided to start gaming solo at bars. My friends don't want to go out all the time, and if I could Game by myself anywhere I'd be more effective. It took a bit of effort, but I managed to go do it last night and I had a good time.

Any tips regarding going out alone, if any of you do that?

Specifically, what if you see like a little clique all sitting together at a table? Do you just go and sit beside them and start talking or is that considered intrusive?

Do you all ever Game solo at a high energy environment like a Club?
Wuddup brah?

After 10 +/- yrs of game and cold approach, let me debunk the delusions.

You will never i repeat NEVER reach your egos level of game. The best one can hope for is competence and FLASHES OF BRILLIANCY.

Not sure what resources you look for. Check old school MM. Much of the bare bones of game is there. Obviously exercise common sense. The older rsd stuff was money (blue print, 10 game, flawless, etc). The new school guys like Play With Fire are OG for online. ETP by Jeffy is sick for OLD and utilising a funnel. For all the intake of content, the first thing that you can do is 100x cold approach > phaggotry online and or binging pua crap. Its why do few guys can get past AA without alcohol and even then 99% are wackkk at game. Read pua or DJ threads. My point exactly.

After a decade of pickup, I don't think about it anymore as yo how to approach. I just do it. Its hardwired. I am not approaching. I am exercising my right as a man. I take my **** out. I start instructing her what to do.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till dead or D stops working.

As in MM, her ability to comply is indicative of her interest level. Therefore, no matter what is going on, she must comply or you go get her hotter younger sister. New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

She's not of any value on a long enough time line. Girl power and feminism is cheering her off the cliff. Good riddance.

Nick mate, i go get girls EVERYWHERE. I pulled and i pickup in the most absurd scenario. I beeline to the exit. I compartmentalise and i repeat on the regular. Lose the gimmick.

Julian blanc 3 approach minimum per day. Thats 21in a week. 1095 in a year. You will run more game in a year then these phaggotry could in 100x lifetimes.

Work indirect and direct. Test. See what works. I found indirect > direct. I suspect its feminism and the #metoo era whereby women are disgusting in being combative. Learn to seed the pull. Learn how to combo direct indirect or indirect direct. Learn subtlety.

Get better not bitter. _JB.

As for solo, chat up EVERYONE.

DUDES = WINGS/FRIENDS

GIRLS = PULL/ONS/FWB/SNL

Acquisition of competence. The more challenging situations will follow. Giving a ****kkk is overrated.

Lastly, every chick no matter how hot is practice. Tomorrow's stunner is on the way up and the hottest girl of yesterday is on her way out, one cheese burger or broken condom away from expiration.

Woman peak early. Men peak late.

Enjoy the ride playboy.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wuddup brah?

After 10 +/- yrs of game and cold approach, let me debunk the delusions.

You will never i repeat NEVER reach your egos level of game. The best one can hope for is competence and FLASHES OF BRILLIANCY.

Not sure what resources you look for. Check old school MM. Much of the bare bones of game is there. Obviously exercise common sense. The older rsd stuff was money (blue print, 10 game, flawless, etc). The new school guys like Play With Fire are OG for online. ETP by Jeffy is sick for OLD and utilising a funnel. For all the intake of content, the first thing that you can do is 100x cold approach > phaggotry online and or binging pua crap. Its why do few guys can get past AA without alcohol and even then 99% are wackkk at game. Read pua or DJ threads. My point exactly.

After a decade of pickup, I don't think about it anymore as yo how to approach. I just do it. Its hardwired. I am not approaching. I am exercising my right as a man. I take my **** out. I start instructing her what to do.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till dead or D stops working.

As in MM, her ability to comply is indicative of her interest level. Therefore, no matter what is going on, she must comply or you go get her hotter younger sister. New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

She's not of any value on a long enough time line. Girl power and feminism is cheering her off the cliff. Good riddance.

Nick mate, i go get girls EVERYWHERE. I pulled and i pickup in the most absurd scenario. I beeline to the exit. I compartmentalise and i repeat on the regular. Lose the gimmick.

Julian blanc 3 approach minimum per day. Thats 21in a week. 1095 in a year. You will run more game in a year then these phaggotry could in 100x lifetimes.

Work indirect and direct. Test. See what works. I found indirect > direct. I suspect its feminism and the #metoo era whereby women are disgusting in being combative. Learn to seed the pull. Learn how to combo direct indirect or indirect direct. Learn subtlety.

Get better not bitter. _JB.

As for solo, chat up EVERYONE.

DUDES = WINGS/FRIENDS

GIRLS = PULL/ONS/FWB/SNL

Acquisition of competence. The more challenging situations will follow. Giving a ****kkk is overrated.

Lastly, every chick no matter how hot is practice. Tomorrow's stunner is on the way up and the hottest girl of yesterday is on her way out, one cheese burger or broken condom away from expiration.

Woman peak early. Men peak late.

Enjoy the ride playboy.
Sup DEEZED. I've been upping my approach this summer. My goal is 30 new Approaches total by the time summer lets out.

I've been living by "I lead. She follows or next."

I'd say I've seen maybe half of the things you mentioned? Although for the moment more field practice is what I need, not theory imo.

But out of curiosity since you have that Cold Approach experience, I was wondering do you ever use those Observation/Compliment Openers? I saw a hot girl in a nice dress today and the only opener that popped into my head was "That's a nice dress, where'd you get it?" I made conversation and got her number, but I know some people say not to validate/compliment women at all during the approach. So I thought I would ask a Cold Approach guru what he thought.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup DEEZED. I've been upping my approach this summer. My goal is 30 new Approaches total by the time summer lets out.
Use Julian 3x a day. 30 over summer is like 1 every 2 days. I am not suggesting spam approach or chain gunning cold approach because men especially in the modern era don't have the stamina nor staying power.

3 is easily doable. Peterson offers him self authoring suite. Even says, "do it bad. " the same can be said of cold approach. Say hi. Break the ice. I am addicted to the feel of breaching the gap between stranger and going balls deep. Little does she know, its all practice till she's proven otherwise.
I've been living by "I lead. She follows or next."
Theres no ambiguity. Blow me or blow me out is my approach. I am not saying I get them all. I am saying, there's no mistaken what's up lololol. There's no LJBFs cause I am taking my **** out. Not dtf = next + wuddup @ her hotter younger sister.

I'd say I've seen maybe half of the things you mentioned? Although for the moment more field practice is what I need, not theory imo.

But out of curiosity since you have that Cold Approach experience, I was wondering do you ever use those Observation/Compliment Openers? I saw a hot girl in a nice dress today and the only opener that popped into my head was "That's a nice dress, where'd you get it?" I made conversation and got her number, but I know some people say not to validate/compliment women at all during the approach. So I thought I would ask a Cold Approach guru what he thought.
For whatever reason, Todd V has a strong following. I suspect its cause of 15yrs as a coach + not attractive meaning, anything he does is game based. Recent vblog on not going direct.

You can. Test. See what works best for you. I found compliments and direct worked better 5-10yrs ago. Women were less combative, at risk of false accusations, and bpd. Its prevalent now. I have taken a different approach.

Mostly indirect and man to woman. Seed sexual tension. Push/pull. Push being anything of a disqualification. "i only date blondes" when she's brunette etc. Its being LOW IN AGREEABLENESS. Women need this. Its a challenge and it builds both comfort and trust.

Forget approaching as a concept. Go get baaaaaes. Get girls. Do it the way you would if you already smashed rotten. More than once. As in, she's already a plate. You already beat it rotten. Your proteins are doing the backstroke in her digestive tract. Zero ****s given.

Disassociate from group think. The masses are too insecure to be doing it let alone concerned about what you do in approach. I picked up recently and I beeline to do so. She was awkward as ****kkk but it is sexual tension on her part. Read between the lines.

I am quick to next if she lacks compliance, that being the metric for interest level. Buy-in is purely action based. Start here. Be that lad who just chats everyone. Its not game or a routine. You cultivate it as a way of life. Do it. Post what you found as the best way for you. You can work slow play and flash game or a combo of both.

Good luck playboy. Keep me posted.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use Julian 3x a day. 30 over summer is like 1 every 2 days. I am not suggesting spam approach or chain gunning cold approach because men especially in the modern era don't have the stamina nor staying power.

3 is easily doable. Peterson offers him self authoring suite. Even says, "do it bad. " the same can be said of cold approach. Say hi. Break the ice. I am addicted to the feel of breaching the gap between stranger and going balls deep. Little does she know, its all practice till she's proven otherwise.

Theres no ambiguity. Blow me or blow me out is my approach. I am not saying I get them all. I am saying, there's no mistaken what's up lololol. There's no LJBFs cause I am taking my **** out. Not dtf = next + wuddup @ her hotter younger sister.

For whatever reason, Todd V has a strong following. I suspect its cause of 15yrs as a coach + not attractive meaning, anything he does is game based. Recent vblog on not going direct.

You can. Test. See what works best for you. I found compliments and direct worked better 5-10yrs ago. Women were less combative, at risk of false accusations, and bpd. Its prevalent now. I have taken a different approach.

Mostly indirect and man to woman. Seed sexual tension. Push/pull. Push being anything of a disqualification. "i only date blondes" when she's brunette etc. Its being LOW IN AGREEABLENESS. Women need this. Its a challenge and it builds both comfort and trust.

Forget approaching as a concept. Go get baaaaaes. Get girls. Do it the way you would if you already smashed rotten. More than once. As in, she's already a plate. You already beat it rotten. Your proteins are doing the backstroke in her digestive tract. Zero ****s given.

Disassociate from group think. The masses are too insecure to be doing it let alone concerned about what you do in approach. I picked up recently and I beeline to do so. She was awkward as ****kkk but it is sexual tension on her part. Read between the lines.

I am quick to next if she lacks compliance, that being the metric for interest level. Buy-in is purely action based. Start here. Be that lad who just chats everyone. Its not game or a routine. You cultivate it as a way of life. Do it. Post what you found as the best way for you. You can work slow play and flash game or a combo of both.

Thanks man. I'll keep approaching. I've been doing on campus and at bars for now. That's probably still my best bet for the time being.
When I get invited to more parties, of course I'll do more approaches there too.

I'll give you an update for sure. Probably in about a month. Definitely need to keep approaching so I can get a new Lay. Had 2 makeouts this summer only and I failed to get sex cause LMR. In my mind, it means nothing until it progresses to sex. So I'll keep working.

I'm still building my confidence but I absolutely want to keep approaching. I'll just Fake it Till I Make It I guess.

cruzinV

Don Juan
Reaction score
I HATE going out alone but I have to most of the time. I just get liquored up until i forget how awkward i feel and how bored i am.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Alright, DEEZED. I've done my 3 for today. There's only a couple concerns I still have as I up my Cold Approach to the max.

First, I realize that this is kind of a scarcity mentality, but what do I do if I live in a very very small college town? Kinda worries me doing that magnitude of approaches when I'm hitting the same few venues lol.

Second, essentially every number that I've gotten has either flaked or broken down in the texting stage. That tells me I'm getting numbers from girls who have a weak Attraction towards me. Now do I just keep playing the Numbers' Game and find a woman who is naturally attracted to me and then use my Game to enhance that, or do I need to focus more on my Attraction building efforts during the approach?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Today, just for kicks, I did all table approaches lol. Not nearly as bad as I thought. I get it and now I'll add that to my toolbox. I feel like I should be able to approach ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.

I did 2 at a bar before work and 1 at work while on my break. I'm realizing that I simply can't rely on at work approaches anymore. I think I've kinda outgrown it. I just need to go out go out even more and that'll resolve my issue.

How do you feel about Choosing Signals? I feel like doing that would eliminate a lot of the bullsh*t flakiness that I'm encountering over the phone. But idk if that's just an excuse not to approach or not.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. I'll keep approaching. I've been doing on campus and at bars for now. That's probably still my best bet for the time being.
When I get invited to more parties, of course I'll do more approaches there too
I caution you on campus. There's kangaroo court systems on campus. You approach the wrong girl, feminists and end up with sexual harassment accusations. College is 4:1 women to men. Furthermore, the women are indoctrinated to be combative and victimhood.

I am not saying, don't do it. I am saying, if you're game is wackkk, hold go or go indirect. Obv, man to woman. Seed the pull. The high interest level comes without ambivalence.

I feel for young blood today. Its a different world. A lot of women aren't feminine. Avoid short hair, green hair, skid row sleeve tattoos etc.

I'll give you an update for sure. Probably in about a month. Definitely need to keep approaching so I can get a new Lay. Had 2 makeouts this summer only and I failed to get sex cause LMR. In my mind, it means nothing until it progresses to sex. So I'll keep working.

I'm still building my confidence but I absolutely want to keep approaching. I'll just Fake it Till I Make It I guess.
I am not suggesting you go full retard on pickup the way i did. Seek competence and definitely study trades or stem. Nothing amateur hour.

I beeline like masvidal and picked up a new chick in a open populated area most recently. Its all practice. The chick is arbitrary as is the venue or circumstances. Compartmentalise the moment. The rest of the world disappears. Its just you and her. Act accordingly.

The girl no matter how hot is irrelevant. Its about Being 'That Guy.' its as Julian says, you got to go through the fire. Beta male provider and cuck is the alternative.

NICK Mate, you got this brahhhhh. Keep me updated.

Edit - get into meditation. Absurd exposure to women, rejection, game, female nature, hypergamy on tren etc you need to reset. Let go. Start fresh. No attachment to the fruits of your labor. Surrender to what is. Let go. #nextSet #micdrop

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, DEEZED. I've done my 3 for today. There's only a couple concerns I still have as I up my Cold Approach to the max.

First, I realize that this is kind of a scarcity mentality, but what do I do if I live in a very very small college town? Kinda worries me doing that magnitude of approaches when I'm hitting the same few venues lol
Its ideally why i live in the city. London is massive. The probability of seeing the same girl is slim to none. In a tiny town and campus, you run the same risk.

Approach indirect. If you have high interest it won't matter. You can Vet for compliance and high interest level. Ideally, practice ground should be away from home. I don't recommend burning sets to the ground when new.

When compelled, when you won't forgive yourself for not approaching, do it. There's a reason why everyone suggests against workplace pick up lololol.

Go a city over. Even a simple hello is chalked up to a victory at noob status. Seek competence. Build from the fundamentals.

Note, 3x approach is a formula from a OG. When the student becomes the master, you will establish moves on your own. You have your own routines, gambits and maneuvers you run. You can do whatever. I've opened on silence. Moreover, you spot women eye ****ing a doing the double take. You maximise your game.

You still approach for sport. At 30, i am not burning it to the ground every weekend. In terms of ROI, its not practical nor ideal.

After competence it dawns on you that ITS ALWAYS GAME TIME. Think unleashed collar off only you're takin your **** out and smashin. You are always on the prowl.

You cultivate being. You go beyond expelling baseline whatever requirements needed for survival and replication. You go beyond your comfort and genetic predisposition.

Get out more outside of your home. At the end of the day, if you want a omelet, you got to crack eggs. Is it a excuse or are your concerns legit? Only you know.

Exercise common sense.

Second, essentially every number that I've gotten has either flaked or broken down in the texting stage. That tells me I'm getting numbers from girls who have a weak Attraction towards me. Now do I just keep playing the Numbers' Game and find a woman who is naturally attracted to me and then use my Game to enhance that, or do I need to focus more on my Attraction building efforts during the approach?
Yes. After a decade +/- of pickup, I am still a strike out king. Batting above or slightly below 500 pending a given day. Numbers rarely flake. I am gauging interest level. I #next anything of ambiguity and or fence sitters. LMR means #nextSet. I don't bother with LMR destroyers. I don't need rapey accusations. I want intense desire. Blow me or blow me out.

There's a model like pua (cannot think of a name). He argues he has a 10% success rate from directly cold approach. This is spectacular. Two of my mates are models. Ones in fitness modelling. Both swear by no dryspells but, decline in quality. Similar experience in success rate for cold approach. Much more successful OLD.

Forget the success ratio or chad status. A lot of "Chad's" get cucked later. They won genetic lottery but failed to evolve beyond baseline. They were predisposed to attention.

Game by strauss spoke of the bigger better prize. Its female hypergamy. It is what it is.

How old are you? You must bide time. Pay your dues. Go through the fire. Who you are before and after aren't the Same. What you become is something else. You transcend.

Mark my words. If yiu stick with it, you will see. Today's hottie is 1 broken condom or cheese burger away from expiration.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Women peak early. Men peak late.

Chicks you get rejected from get fat, single moms, and you can pull hotter and much younger. Again, its on the other side of fire.

Read her interest level or lack thereof. Its a waste of time to take low interest chick. What separate high and low interest? MM 101, indicators of interest. Is she asking yoyr name, touching you, laughing at your jokes, leaning in, flirting, eye ****in etc..? After enough experience, its like a 6th sense. You can reason her intentions.

Obv take digits. Text, call, run your funnel.

Wash rinse repeat.

Its a numbers game. Volume is ideal but test and learn. You pull 1 girl, more come. It's as if they can smell the ***** on you. In actuality, its confidence and swagger + indifference. You already got yours.

More than anything, the field will tell you everything you need to know more than i can. You are getting results. Jump off from here.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, just for kicks, I did all table approaches lol. Not nearly as bad as I thought. I get it and now I'll add that to my toolbox. I feel like I should be able to approach ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.

I did 2 at a bar before work and 1 at work while on my break. I'm realizing that I simply can't rely on at work approaches anymore. I think I've kinda outgrown it. I just need to go out go out even more and that'll resolve my issue.

How do you feel about Choosing Signals? I feel like doing that would eliminate a lot of the bullsh*t flakiness that I'm encountering over the phone. But idk if that's just an excuse not to approach or not.
Not familiar with the term, but I'm guessing you mean IOIs. @DEEZEDBRAH is spitting some solid advice. But here's my take: Volume is only necessary when you're afraid to approach. If you're comfortable approaching--and it sounds like you are at this point--you'll probably learn more by pushing sets as far as they'll go. Ride them out--even the sh1tty ones--just to see what happens.

Numbers are flaky in 2019. I would try to make things happen that night. If it's daytime, set up an instadate, then try to pull from there. Getting a number, a lot of the time, is a cop out. It's you getting out while the interaction is positive without really risking visceral rejection. Plus, girls have so much emotional stimuli on their phone, even if they really like you in the moment, you're just the 15th text she received that day a couple days later.

If you do settle on a number, qualify it hard. Make her agree to a definite time and place. Repeat it back to her. Tell her she seems flaky. Tell her if she's not serious about meeting up with you, delete your number. It sounds a little over-the-top, but the more you can get her invested in the meetup, the more likely she is to show...but even then, expect her to flake. Of course, what @DEEZEDBRAH is advocating could work too, if you're putting in the numbers. But I have too many girls who are 100% in love with me that night end up being garbage numbers. It was bad a couple years ago, and it's worse now.

As far as IOIs, I don't put much stock in them. The only IOI that matters is if she is still with you. I've had too many girls give all the IOIs in the book, only to bail at the last minute, or flake, or--and this is super common--she's giving blatant IOIs to bait you into approaching cause her boyfriend's right there and she want a good ol' hypergamous frame battle (or worse) on her account. By the same token, I've had girls give me next to nothing, but who followed me when I pulled, and were good to go when I escalated. Compliance > Interest. Too many guys are mystified when IOIs =/= results, or they're dependent on 'em and say things like, "Well, only fat girls like me," when they could've had the hottie, but she didn't even notice them or she's filtering for the superconfident fvcker who will approach with no invites, or she might be actively b1tchy cause she's been being approached all night and doesn't know how awesome you are.

Also, I wouldn't worry about concepts when you're in the field. It's just you, her, and the moment (like DEEZE said). You can break things down later, but you'll never have complete control. Humans follow predictable patterns, but there's so much chaos that you'll never control everything. Knowing one more concept wouldn't've helped.

I also wouldn't worry too much about college. Don't burn it to the ground. Be socially calibrated. Be smart. If you fvck up, apologize & bounce. But it sounds like you're far enough along that you don't have to worry too much. Also, don't fvck drunk girls & always be respectful later. Make them feel good about deciding to sleep with you.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#tips

1) No one actually cares that you're alone so stop worrying
2) Befriend beta males and those open to new people
3) Chill in smoking area, ask for light, bam you're in
4) Don't stand aimlessly in dumb areas
5) Go to bar, dancefloor, areas you are there for a reason
6) Watch out for alphas, c0ckblockers and white knights
7) When walking around, engage, toast your drink etc
8) Try to be fun and social with everyone
9) Don't buy your targets a drink
10) Don't follow targets around, even if they invite you

Personally I get the number and bounce
I never kiss. Puts you in "drunken kiss guy" category
I leave them wanting more. Mystery and suspense alive
The lay comes later

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Personally I get the number and bounce
I never kiss. Puts you in "drunken kiss guy" category
I leave them wanting more. Mystery and suspense alive
The lay comes later
Agreed.

I will just add that if you are going for a same night pull, go for either no kiss or a light quick makeout.

A heavy “You two should get a room” makeout session in the club can sometimes actually RAISE her guard (and that of her friends) and make it much harder to pull. Plus, keeping the kissing light and to a minimum leaves her wanting more.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I caution you on campus. There's kangaroo court systems on campus. You approach the wrong girl, feminists and end up with sexual harassment accusations. College is 4:1 women to men. Furthermore, the women are indoctrinated to be combative and victimhood.

I am not saying, don't do it. I am saying, if you're game is wackkk, hold go or go indirect. Obv, man to woman. Seed the pull. The high interest level comes without ambivalence.

I feel for young blood today. Its a different world. A lot of women aren't feminine. Avoid short hair, green hair, skid row sleeve tattoos etc.

I am not suggesting you go full retard on pickup the way i did. Seek competence and definitely study trades or stem. Nothing amateur hour.

I beeline like masvidal and picked up a new chick in a open populated area most recently. Its all practice. The chick is arbitrary as is the venue or circumstances. Compartmentalise the moment. The rest of the world disappears. Its just you and her. Act accordingly.

The girl no matter how hot is irrelevant. Its about Being 'That Guy.' its as Julian says, you got to go through the fire. Beta male provider and cuck is the alternative.

NICK Mate, you got this brahhhhh. Keep me updated.

Edit - get into meditation. Absurd exposure to women, rejection, game, female nature, hypergamy on tren etc you need to reset. Let go. Start fresh. No attachment to the fruits of your labor. Surrender to what is. Let go. #nextSet #micdrop
Yeah I don't want to spam Daygame too much on a college campus. I have done a couple of Daygame Approaches for sure. But at the same time it's a tool that I would like to have in my toolbox. I'll try to be somewhat conservative with it.

I'm still studying CS, in summer classes at the moment. I'll have an update for you guys with that around August something once all grades are due, but it's going very well for me at the moment. I'd like to have success in both pickup and academics this summer.