Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips on going out alone?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not my thing. I had almost pulled a stripper but, i knew her before. I ended up bouncing to a club. She was a pill popper. Oxy. Pain killers. Wasted talent.

Did you read 30 bang, day game or game? Strauss game i like. It was my intro to pua. I enjoy stories. Its another thing mystery really hammered on. DHV through story telling. Compliance, IOIs, charm, charisma, and phase shift after a series of IOIs. As in, esculate. Neg = indifference, acknowledge she's not perfect, backhanded compliments, etc. Its a bit ridiculous but the basic criteria is gold. Mystery has charm and character that RooshV simply lacks. I cannot help pull for the dude. He's a pioneer. One of the original Rs and goat status underdog.

I recommend buying game just to support content creator who is deplatformed. Its nothing new or revolutionary. Its relevant to the culture and rodks of false accusations.
I've read Bang and Game. Currently reading through Day Bang so I can be better at these daytime approaches. I think Roosh is spot on and I find his writing really entertaining. It's to bad he has no interest in this Game stuff anymore. He mentions how at Night, you always need to go for the Same Night Bang or the flaking will be astronomical. I totally agree with him there. He talks about lifting, mystery, flirting, texting for logistics... All that good stuff.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The MM style n close was to get investment as to, how can we keep on contact. Her suggesting # offers more value than asking for it as its her idea.

Outdated with smart phones and ig.

I don't do ig. If a girl gives fb, i guess it is worthless imho to be a follower. Its simping. Plain and simple.

I recycle and discard #s after 3 attempts of a invite or less. One word answer i next.

As for esculation, the MM style to k close was:

"you look like you want to kiss me."

{think javascript loop statements}

[if yes] kiss.

[If not] anything but hard IOIs, "i didn't say you could. It looked like you had something on your mind." lulz

Its a template like 3x approach. When the student becomes the master, run your own gambit, canned material from exp, and your own style.

As for LMR, I concur with Rollo. I want" hell yeah."

#nextSet @ LMR, low sex drive, low libido, feminists, body positivity, proud single mom, cawo carousel, etc.

In the false accusations era of #metoo, pick dtf, feminine, and submissive. Screenshot nudes, archive her sexting, and send complimentary post smash text. Screenshot it. Archive it in the event false accusations.

Play to win. Protect your self. Bring your own condoms. No raw dawg warrior.
Y'know Roosh says that too lol. He's like don't get her social networking lest you come off as a fan instead of a potential sex partner. Although I have broken this rule a couple times with Snapchat and still got the Lay. Pretty sure those girls had high interest in me already though.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read Bang and Game. Currently reading through Day Bang so I can be better at these daytime approaches. I think Roosh is spot on and I find his writing really entertaining. It's to bad he has no interest in this Game stuff anymore. He mentions how at Night, you always need to go for the Same Night Bang or the flaking will be astronomical. I totally agree with him there. He talks about lifting, mystery, flirting, texting for logistics... All that good stuff.
I always preferred natty. Mystery, David D, Alex social /rsd, Gambler, etc. The bloke who is charm and charisma. The nip/tuck Christian Troy archetypal playboy. Hell, even Julian who role plays a part as the sociopath. These fellas have it in spades. RooshV is a gamer but far from charming or charismatic. Goat status under achiever. Currently, road tripping north America in pursuit of a wife. At 40, outlook not so good. Given his past knowledge of female nature, hypergamy, and the deplatformed characture.

Note the parallels between julien and RooshV both 'finding God.' the novelty wears off. Dustin, the natty from the Game converts to Jerusalem and finds God. It sounds gay and lik3 phaggotry when on actuality, the Bible particularly the old testament is as red pill as it comes. Muslims are pretty patriarchy. There's a point in which a man seeks out something greater than himself. I suspect RooshV is trolling but who knows. I suspect he wants a wife and maybe more but i am unsure.

I found value in the peterson psychological significance of the biblical series. I trip balls. I explore consciousness. Similarly, man must be a free thinker and take nothing as the truth. Know your truth. Live it.

If RooshV isn't trolling, i suspect he wants to find someone, and build a better life. Who knows? If rsd abandoned julien during media scandal, he would have blew his brains out. He talks about suicide and how dark it got. Peterson argues, at 40, Wtf do you do if single, bachelor, no kids, and you live another 40yrs?

Nick mate, a lot of this is a cash grab and marketing. Yes, game is real as is pickup but, what people think it is and what it is differs. Moreover, the biggest deception in the game is the playboy Lifestyle. You're a mercenary and a lone wolf. You can and you bed women but it's lonely. Its not for keeps. There's nobody there when life goes dark or when **** pops off.

Be warned. If you go through the fire, there's no coming back. Who you are after isn't the same. Its likely why people search for God after. They're not fulfilled. Its why I suggest you chase excellence and pursue competence in Game. I lost count of married women or LTR chicks hit me up. I don't view women the same way. I have seen some stuff. I cannot fathom marriage.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'know Roosh says that too lol. He's like don't get her social networking lest you come off as a fan instead of a potential sex partner. Although I have broken this rule a couple times with Snapchat and still got the Lay. Pretty sure those girls had high interest in me already though.
If you use OLD, apps, Snapchat is a must. Avoid busted chicks or women who are fatty. I mean, take it but, the tinder thot, 'follow me on....' #next.

Trust your judgement. Live. Learn.

Anything new going? I picked up a chick with a bf. Not the 1st time lololol nor the last. Classic lol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
My advice: Skip bars and approach on the street or grocery store etc.

But to your question about approaching groups, be it bars or elsewhere, don't sit down near them. Just walk right up, directly, with intention and without hesitation and make your intro. Being in proximity for ANY amount of time before opening them is bad.
I've had people suggest to me even get a job bussing tables at a restaurant that a lot of young people work at and eat. My cousin bartends and they all hangout together and such after work. I live in an old persons town, but the restaurants have a lot of girls in their 20s, college age working there and really hot ones too despite it being an old town. Then again not many other jobs for young people other than healthcare around here.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you use OLD, apps, Snapchat is a must. Avoid busted chicks or women who are fatty. I mean, take it but, the tinder thot, 'follow me on....' #next.

Trust your judgement. Live. Learn.

Anything new going? I picked up a chick with a bf. Not the 1st time lololol nor the last. Classic lol.
Yeah that line right there is a clear sign of an attention wh0re lol.

Eh, just the usual. Trying to go out as much as I can to keep approaching. Went on a date yesterday, went pretty well. Couldn't bang her the first night but I should be able to soon. Going for it this week after my work. Combine that with the work I've been putting in on other areas of my life and I should be pretty happy.

Been watching some Todd V videos on making the interaction Man to Woman. How do you go about doing that on an approach or date? I just make sure I'm flirting but sometimes I wonder if it's enough.

Haha picking up chicks with boyfriends sounds amazing. I'm working on getting better at my overall game first, but as I get better over the years this will definitely be something that I want to try. How do you usually go about doing that? Sometimes the advice I get on the internet is crazy for that

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that line right there is a clear sign of an attention wh0re lol.

Eh, just the usual. Trying to go out as much as I can to keep approaching. Went on a date yesterday, went pretty well. Couldn't bang her the first night but I should be able to soon. Going for it this week after my work. Combine that with the work I've been putting in on other areas of my life and I should be pretty happy.
Stay open minded to intake new insights. Sift through ****ery. Check reddit for the link. Its a mass share. The admin for is spider. There's a lot of good shares. Tobd of cucks who don't approach but own every digital product.

You're getting results. Good on you.

Been watching some Todd V videos on making the interaction Man to Woman. How do you go about doing that on an approach or date? I just make sure I'm flirting but sometimes I wonder if it's enough.
Check reddit. The old Todd V rsd vids are ideal. Older rsd content is ideal.

Msn to woman can be put bluntly, she's not shocked you have a cawk and are takin it out at some point l

Haha picking up chicks with boyfriends sounds amazing. I'm working on getting better at my overall game first, but as I get better over the years this will definitely be something that I want to try. How do you usually go about doing that? Sometimes the advice I get on the internet is crazy for that
Check beta male shamed rsdTyler.

The context being you are takin it out. Obx, vet. No rapey but the underlying piece is you are a man. Unapologetic. Not interested #nextSet and ambiguity is matched by esculate. Obv no means no. But if attention *****, weed it out by putting it out.

It makes for a funny story.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay open minded to intake new insights. Sift through ****ery. Check reddit for the link. Its a mass share. The admin for is spider. There's a lot of good shares. Tobd of cucks who don't approach but own every digital product.

You're getting results. Good on you.

Check reddit. The old Todd V rsd vids are ideal. Older rsd content is ideal.

Msn to woman can be put bluntly, she's not shocked you have a cawk and are takin it out at some point l

Check beta male shamed rsdTyler.

The context being you are takin it out. Obx, vet. No rapey but the underlying piece is you are a man. Unapologetic. Not interested #nextSet and ambiguity is matched by esculate. Obv no means no. But if attention *****, weed it out by putting it out.

It makes for a funny story.
Very true about the attention wh0res. They'll do everything they can to stay in a position where you can't escalate lol. They won't get one on one with you. So #next.

I'll give the RSD Tyler thing a look. Don't think I've seen that one. I'm gonna start watching more RSD in general. Although RSD Jeffy's texting thing did not work for me at all... texting for logistics is a much better idea imo.

By the way, I'll be going on a second date with this girl in a week. I've always just gone on some date and then invited them to my place by the end of the date. But this time, I kinda feel like just straight up inviting her over. So when I text her I wanna be like "I'm kinda tired tonight, how about we just grab a quick bite to eat and watch a movie?" Instead of just inviting her in at the end of the date. What do you think of that?

Yes I'm calibrating my game, but at the same time I'm trying to calibrate my life lol. This situation comes up a lot so I think it'd be good to know.

Also Reddit is a great resource in general. For life, it's helped me a ton with both adulting and school

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true about the attention wh0res. They'll do everything they can to stay in a position where you can't escalate lol. They won't get one on one with you. So #next.
Years ago, attention *****s could be weeded out via insta esculate. Now it can lead to false accusations. Skanks will cry foul even after a bj.

There ifbb pto bodybuilder accused of rapey. I hope not. The burden of proof should be key. Not assumed guilt. He's already bsnned ftom comps.

I'll give the RSD Tyler thing a look. Don't think I've seen that one. I'm gonna start watching more RSD in general. Although RSD Jeffy's texting thing did not work for me at all... texting for logistics is a much better idea imo.
He's hit or miss. He swings though. His etp is great for OLD. Dudes 40+ and still slinging **** lol.

By the way, I'll be going on a second date with this girl in a week. I've always just gone on some date and then invited them to my place by the end of the date. But this time, I kinda feel like just straight up inviting her over. So when I text her I wanna be like "I'm kinda tired tonight, how about we just grab a quick bite to eat and watch a movie?" Instead of just inviting her in at the end of the date. What do you think of that?
Gold. Bounce location if possible. It is disorientation. It gives to the notion of knowing each other more. If you can bounce straight to your place, better.

Yes I'm calibrating my game, but at the same time I'm trying to calibrate my life lol. This situation comes up a lot so I think it'd be good to know.

Also Reddit is a great resource in general. For life, it's helped me a ton with both adulting and school
That's great man. Glad you have priorities straight. Keep me updated on the date.

M6 General rule is 3 tops but trust your instinct.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago, attention *****s could be weeded out via insta esculate. Now it can lead to false accusations. Skanks will cry foul even after a bj.

There ifbb pto bodybuilder accused of rapey. I hope not. The burden of proof should be key. Not assumed guilt. He's already bsnned ftom comps.

He's hit or miss. He swings though. His etp is great for OLD. Dudes 40+ and still slinging **** lol.

Gold. Bounce location if possible. It is disorientation. It gives to the notion of knowing each other more. If you can bounce straight to your place, better.

That's great man. Glad you have priorities straight. Keep me updated on the date.

M6 General rule is 3 tops but trust your instinct.
Great. I'll ask her out just like that. I was wondering if it was showing my hand too soon asking her out like that. But I've gotta get her back anyways and if there's interest she'll accept lol.

Venue changing is always a fire strategy.

And yeah man I'm doing much better. People irritate the hell out of me in the real world but I'll be a man and do what I gotta do

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great. I'll ask her out just like that. I was wondering if it was showing my hand too soon asking her out like that. But I've gotta get her back anyways and if there's interest she'll accept lol.

Venue changing is always a fire strategy.

And yeah man I'm doing much better. People irritate the hell out of me in the real world but I'll be a man and do what I gotta do
There's a lot of men here or elsewhere, my age or older. None of them are going through the fire. I have no doubt, if you stay on the grind with consistency, you will crush it. You can do it but priorities being purpose, chasing excellence, and Hero's Journey.

Just know, even after a decade of pickup, its not like i am in a hammock being fed grapes and getting my **** sucked by a train of stunners. Its a grind. Its hit and miss. I picked up a chick with stupid high buying temperature who has a bf lulz! Hypergamy doesn't sleep. Not bad lookin dude but in cherish mode. Getting fluffy. Soft around the mid section. Baeeeees lookin up.

Its a catch and release game. Happy hunting. Enjoy your time. Just don't be RooshV at 40. Execute early in whatever you want. Outlook not good in our culture nor any with feminism or our current laws.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Table game is the same as any other game...there’s just a table there. The table is mostly psychological. But for good reason. There’s an element of ‘territory’ when it comes to a table—a definite in-group and out-group, and everyone at the table knows you don’t belong. When you approach a table there’s a sh1t load of social pressure, all directed at you at the same time.

Which makes it good practice.

A couple years ago, when I made a commitment to myself that I’d be able to approach any girl at any time, I did A LOT of table game. (Including a crowded restaurant once, which was hilarious).

Just address the group. Guys first. Give value. Tease the girl you like. Give value. You’re just a social guy having a fun time socializing. If people like you,sit down ASAP. If there are no chairs, lean on a corner of the table. If they don’t like you, no worries, you’re just a social guy having a good time. You bounce.

If they like you and you’re vibing with the girl, get her to stand up (I usually ask her how tall she is and tell her to stand up). Take her to the bar, dance floor, patio, etc. Tell her friends you’re borrowing her for a sec.if you’re cool and they like you, there won’t be any issues.

I actually have a handful of pulls from tables, but it’s not my favorite for these reasons:

• Time consuming: it’s easy to get stuck in sets that go nowhere, or if you see a girl who you like more it’s harder to just turn around and talk to her.
  • Logistics: Chances are the girl came there with one of her friends and are leaving with them. Chances are one of the guys is trying to fvck her so you have to deal with him. Chances are her unattractive friend will get all butthurt and feel like she’s gonna be abandoned and will try to blow up the set.
  • Social Pressure: Successfully approaching a table gives you tons of social value. It’s a ballsy move. But, all the social pressure you feel? The girl feels it too. Very hard to pull, since she feels like she’ll be judged by everybody there. You’re breaking all kinds of social norms, so they’ll talk about it for a long time to come. If you’re out with friends, they’ll be awestruck and probably make a big deal of it.
But it’s possible and if you get good at it, regular approaches aren’t sh1t. Plus, what percentage of guys alive can pull that sh1t off.

As far as general going out alone, it’s way easier to pull. You don’t have to worry about your group or getting stuck at sh1tty venues with no hot girls. You’re easier to invite along. Etc. Don’t sit at the bar. You’ll be totally at the mercy of the whoever the fvck sits beside you, your back is to the entire venue, you can’t move around easily or work the room.

Remember: you’re just a cool, social guy. All the girls are there hoping to meet YOU (they don’t dress like that when they stay at home on a Friday night). Your friends won’t always be there for you—they’ll settle down, move away, get in relationships, etc.—so better get comfortable being able to make something out of nothing on your own.

Sounds like you’ve come a long way bro. Props for keeping it going.
Did my first table approach today. God, the social pressure was off the charts lol. 3 Second Rule will definitely come in handy with dealing with that. Unfortunately didn't get the number of the girl I wanted cause of incompetence, but I'm glad I did it. I've memorized how it felt and should be able to pull these off at any time from now on. I made sure to address the whole group, and all that good stuff. Very pressuring but fun. If I see a hot girl and I want to approach, nothing should stop me. Ever.

Anecdotally, I got 2 Kiss Closes today. Getting better I guess, although in 2019 kisses really don't mean anything. I'll make a thread in the future in Don Juan Tips about how one of them could've been an f-close had I not messed up.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes me wonder... how far can I take the approach in general? My friends and I went home around 3 AM and there were some hot girls out. I kinda didn't want to Cold Approach that late because it can come off badly. But maybe doing that is possible and it can be pushed further?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes me wonder... how far can I take the approach in general? My friends and I went home around 3 AM and there were some hot girls out. I kinda didn't want to Cold Approach that late because it can come off badly. But maybe doing that is possible and it can be pushed further?
Yup, yup. Push it. Those girls got all dressed up, spent tons of time getting ready, spent money on that outfit...and they didn't meet YOU. And they're still out, which means they're not ready to throw in the towel, but it's 3AM, so they're running out of time.

Just open, joke a little, invite them for "Food" or "The after party." It's a group, so you're chances aren't great if logistics aren't in your favor, but it's doable. If you get the vibe the girl you like is worried about what her friends think, try to get enough isolation to get her number and tell her that you're hanging out later, etc. Those last minute numbers are usually pretty good. And if the friends are cool, and you're fun, see what happens sticking with the group.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I understand why you say this, and I think BE has said similar, but as busy as I am with work and hanging out with friends (the latter of which doesn't always give me a lot of options to cold approach), I find I have to dedicate a certain amount of time each week to go out with my only goal being to approach women. I have not found my vibe to be needy or creepy and the vast majority of women I approach are into it, and even verbally appreciative. I have seen zero difference in attitude or response from women when I am out for the sole purpose of meeting them vs being out for other reasons. In addition, most people go to dance clubs or meet-markets for the sole purpose of meeting people. I'm too old for that crap but the point is that people go to those places for one reason alone and no one thinks of them as needy or desperate.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to set aside several hours a week that you'll dedicate to talking to strangers. What difference does it make if you are walking around with the sole purpose of meeting people, vs shopping or walking the dog or hanging out with friends? For me it's made no difference. I've had great interactions with women in both cases that lead to dating, sex, and relationships.
That's what old is for if you dont have time. It's why I use old.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back kinda... Just wanted to say I've been doing my 3 Approaches a Day, a good chunk of them from going out alone. I'm really, really, starting to enjoy Daygame. I can do day or night, but approaching during the day is really fun and different. I saw this really hot girl in tight white pants and sunglasses. I nearly submitted to my Approach Anxiety, but I went up and did the approach. "Excuse me, are those good sunglasses?" Went into the conversation from there using Roosh's methods from Day Bang. She did like 80% of the talking for me and gave me so many conversational threads to work with. Turns out she was 28 and faculty so I ended up not being able to get the number. But I just wanted to say that Daygame is dope, and my goal is to log 100 Approaches. I will let you all know whenever that happens.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, does anyone else deal with this issue? At Nightgame, like the last 5 chicks I've approached have been married lol. I'll be doing my approach, then I see the ring and I can't close haha.

The second most irritating thing is not knowing if they're single/available or not. But the way to handle that is to assume single until proven otherwise, from what I can tell.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find if a chick has a BF, she will mention him pretty quickly, usually subconsciously say something like "...oh that's a great place! My boyfriend set up their sound system!"

It doesn't mean you can't smash, but it usually puts me off pursuing her further.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what if you're all alone in a strange city? It's important to sample the local nightlife, check out what's new & hot (hint: you're what's literally new & hot in town) and get a feel for the after hours culture. It's culture man! You weren't planning on going to your cold hotel bed early were you? lol

There are sites like Showaround which literally seem like dating apps in disguise, complete with thotty pictures and high membership rates, but as usual with pseudo OLD, it isn't for me. Best to just hit up a trendy bar, grab a drink, ask the bartender what's hot in town, and go from there.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are on about meeting women (I assume hopefully so, because it's sosuave), I only do alone in the daytime. Literally the daytime is meant for alone and the night is meant for groups and you are making life unnecessarily difficult for yourself otherwise in the particular either way ime.
Any favorite spots?