Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tip request: When she starts turning up the heat on commitment.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Plates break. If OP doesn’t want to meet her needs then he risks losing her as he already knows. No woman worth having will put up with plate status for any length of time.

So if you don’t want a GF you are on borrowed time already. I do not like to share a man. It is not possible to build something truly deep & meaningful while a relationship is not a closed system. I will not tolerate plate status for long nor will others who are worthwhile as a good partner.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Here's the deal...you can keep deflecting things with a woman but at some point either you will end up making her your GF or she will find someone who will.

The problem is that guys who want to keep her around as a plate don't seem to understand there is a shelf life for that status and that if she wants more you will either give it to her or she will find someone else who will.

Not saying to make a decision based on that at all, just keep in mind if you only want her as a plate, this will only work for so long. How long is dependant on several things, but usually will only last 3-6 months max.

BedSwerver

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not about being elite or getting anything you desire. It’s about if a woman can make a man’s head spin at 40, real life would chew him up and spit him out.
Badboy, look into RolloTomasi and his concept of plate spinning. This is what I was referring to in the OP. Have a good day!

BedSwerver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal...you can keep deflecting things with a woman but at some point either you will end up making her your GF or she will find someone who will.

The problem is that guys who want to keep her around as a plate don't seem to understand there is a shelf life for that status and that if she wants more you will either give it to her or she will find someone else who will.

Not saying to make a decision based on that at all, just keep in mind if you only want her as a plate, this will only work for so long. How long is dependant on several things, but usually will only last 3-6 months max.
Appreciate it