Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder VOODOO

Glassguy

Reaction score
I feel you man, I’m 5’7 so I had to get jacked, and work on everything else to separate myself from the 90% average male on there. Took a long time but all things are possible through work.
I am 5'8-5'9. I find that shorter guys like myself struggle with women when they are not confident in who they are as a man because of their height.
You can be 6'2 and have no confidence and women will repel from you. You can be 5'7 and be totally confident in who you are and women will be attracted to you.

Its all in the mindset and owning who you are, bettering yourself and having that come out through your mindset.

Some women want men who are 6' and taller. No problem, we just dont focus on those women. I want women who are 5'9 and shorter. I dont go after women who are "tall"...its not my thing.

We all have our preferences in dating which makes it all unique. We cant worry about women who disqualify us for things beyond our control. We just focus on what we are looking for and hit up chicks who are also looking for men like us. But confidence in who you are will prevail as long as you dont see yourself as the underdog because of your height.

Congrats for the gains and focusing on yourself. Keep it up

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt say the game is "rigged", but I would say that:

1.) There are trashy women everywhere. Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, at the grocery store, at the gym.......There are also good ones in each of those places as well. Just not as many as there used to be 5-10 years ago because a lot of women have this false equity outlook on men. I am not going to lose any sleep over not matching with a 7 on Tinder. Its just part of the game. I focus on what I can control and dont focus on things beyond that. The focus is to maximize the potential for each chick that I interact with and make sure that I am doing what I need to do for that to happen (Confidence, strong frame, take the lead and initiate, etc). I also screen very well and I eliminate potential date candidates and not the other way around.

2.) I believe that some men will do great on all platforms, some will do great on some but not others and there are some men who wont do well no matter what they are using to meet women. For me, if I jump on Tinder, Bumble and Hinge, I do fine. I do terribly on POF. I think the more trashy women are on POF and frankly, successful men are intimidating to such low hanging fruit. I probably do best on Bumble and Hinge because the women on there more align to what I am looking for, which is a woman who checks most of the boxes of a potential LTR but I treat them as a plate and see what happens. It seems in my area the women that are financially stable, educated, submissive and have their crap together are on Hinge and Bumble. A decent amount on Tinder. POF is the group of single moms, pump and dumps, etc. So I dont get upset that I am not attracting garbage because its not garbage that I am looking for.
Its all in what you want and where you are looking for it at. Also realizing what you are in terms of your own value and approaching women who align with your value up to 1 up or 1 down and that is the pool that you should be searching in. Whether it be OLD or in real life.

Supply and demand always sets the prices and it also sets the standards and boundaries with OLD. You have your top 10% of men and you have your top 10% of women. They will more than likely be matching through OLD. It is what it is.

I will further your point that, in all aspects of life, the people who complain the most about the way things are typically are the ones that put no effort into bettering themselves and changing their future. Its EASIER to complain than it is to point the finger at yourself and take the necessary steps to become a better person (finances, health, social status, etc).
People are looking for the magic pill or the magic line to use on women and those are the people in that bottom 90% who wont do well regardless of where they are trying to meet women.

As the old saying goes, its lonely at the top. But it's also the best view.
This is the reason why I’m here. Have a good day man, great post

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The app is rigged ?
First, congrats on your successes and glad to see the work you putting in improving yourself is reaping some rewards.

I wouldn't say the app(s) are rigged but the way the algorithms are setup for Tinder/OKC/Bumble does not favor most of the guys. Only guys in top 10-20% in their area will benefit the most.

It is also HIGHLY dependent on location and age range. I think if you are in any metropolitan area and in your 20's, you are going to have more success with it.

I've had success with Tinder in the past but noticed a drop off since the pandemic. For my age range and area, Hinge seems to be working the best since it works off a different algorithm than others. I don't even actively like anyone on there. I just use it in passive mode and I get about 2-4 likes per day. Then I cherry pick the ones that I'm interested and like them back. HUGE timesaver for me. Also Hinge has the best talent in my area, where as I noticed a steep decline in talent on Tinder compared to 1-2 years ago.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No longer the case, 5/11 board members are women today.
Damn, I gotta keep up with all this. I guess when Whitney left to create Bumble, she must've taken a few females with her.

Whitney Wolfe, who left Tinder and founded Bumble, didn't use either Tinder or Bumble to meet men. She met her husband on a ski trip in Aspen, Colorado.

Bumble is also rigged to benefit women as well. Bumble is the feminist dating app.
Yup, I bought Bumble at IPO and made a few bucks off of it too.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
First, congrats on your successes and glad to see the work you putting in improving yourself is reaping some rewards.

I wouldn't say the app(s) are rigged but the way the algorithms are setup for Tinder/OKC/Bumble does not favor most of the guys. Only guys in top 10-20% in their area will benefit the most.

It is also HIGHLY dependent on location and age range. I think if you are in any metropolitan area and in your 20's, you are going to have more success with it.

I've had success with Tinder in the past but noticed a drop off since the pandemic. For my age range and area, Hinge seems to be working the best since it works off a different algorithm than others. I don't even actively like anyone on there. I just use it in passive mode and I get about 2-4 likes per day. Then I cherry pick the ones that I'm interested and like them back. HUGE timesaver for me. Also Hinge has the best talent in my area, where as I noticed a steep decline in talent on Tinder compared to 1-2 years ago.
I heard Tinder has a 9:1 male:female ratio.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score

it’s been the opposite for me, since the pandemic there is way more girl on tinder because of the multiple lockdown and curfew here in Canada. But there is also way more girl that are only there for attention to weed out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard Tinder has a 9:1 male:female ratio.
Tinder, Hinge, and Bumble are all sausage fests. While most U.S. metropolitan areas have a surplus of single men in their 20s/30s, these apps are worse than the population at large.

Yup, I bought Bumble at IPO and made a few bucks off of it too.
I believe it. The only reason guys are on Bumble is due to epic thirst. Bumble as a company hates men and only sees them as walking wallets. It is not a coincidence their HQ is in Austin, TX, a huge feminist/SJW city.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man no Idea what is going on.. I used to get 5-6 matches daily on Tinder only 2-3 months ago.

Recently lucky if I get even one lol
2 yrs ago I was paying for it and I had about 300 matches at some point in tinder.

Now I stopped paying 6 months ago, and today, I get about 2 matches a week.

In other words, I have also perceived the dismal quality of tinder.

I thought it was the age cut-off point though, because I am 31 now as opposed to 29 then. I guess it is the algorithm though. I am sure they are really squeezing the cash out now that people arent allowed to meet in bars. ****in sheisters.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are all the signs a profile is not legit and catfishing?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are all the signs a profile is not legit and catfishing?
- All glamour shots(a big and common one)
- Nothing written on the profile(especially if profile is all glamour shots)
- Bad English(if in the US/UK/Australia)
- Link for her IG account
- No local shots(not in all cases)
- Too good to be true vibe
- Profiles that sound too canned or written by a guy

Also I tend to look at the location or distance. I always see timewasters or passer by's that have their location set to my local airport.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the guys saying these birds get tons of messages a day. Funny because a lot of women say that, no men message them on there. There are lots of articles too....putting the same point across....that women get lots of matches, but very little messages

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the guys saying these birds get tons of messages a day. Funny because a lot of women say that, no men message them on there. There are lots of articles too....putting the same point across....that women get lots of matches, but very little messages
Tell you what. Rather than relying on second hand info, find an avg woman pic on the internet and try posting a fake profile and see for yourself.

When women either tell you or write articles about not getting messages or matches. What they really mean is they don't get enough "quality" matches or messages. That's how they manipulate the situation.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Tell you what. Rather than relying on second hand info, find an avg woman pic on the internet and try posting a fake profile and see for yourself.

When women either tell you or write articles about not getting messages or matches. What they really mean is they don't get enough "quality" matches or messages. That's how they manipulate the situation.
They get messages from guys wanting sex. Is that such an accomplishment? Or perhaps it seems like an insult to them. Guys just wanting to use them to get their d1cks off.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course. The women who say this are usually at the bottom 30% of all women and they match with the men in the top 10%, just like all other women. Obviously, they wouldn't get many messages because they swipe left on most men who would be interested enough to message first. They still do get messages from the guys above their league, but it's never enough for them. Any fat thot thinks that she deserves only the best men and then is pissed off when they don't use her even for sex alone.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On swipe apps the algorithm favors paying members first. Those with memberships or boost purchases get shown to more women.

The algorithm also displays the most attractive members at the top of the stack determined by how many women swipe right on you. If you're a non-paying average joe there's a good chance youre profile isnt even being shown to many women( shadow banned by default) which is why you can go weeks with no matches despite swiping on dozens or even hundreds of profiles. The women youre swiping on arent being shown your profile. Tinder claims their algorithm no longer do this but I dont believe a word they say.

If youre not paying and not a Chad eventually youll reach a point where the algorithm will only display ugly/fat bottom of the barrel women. When this happens its time to delete the app.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is there to make guys feel worthless and ugly at the same time. It's a real ego buster for sure.

The board of directors at The Match Group(OKC, Tinder, Match, POF) are mostly women. They rig all their apps to benefit women. You are playing in their space and on their rules.

With that said, I've made money off MTCH stocks before, thanks to all the thirsty, desperate chumps out there that pay for that app.
Hard not to profit off a MONOPOLY, lol. That doesn't stop the BOD from taking the short-term focus with their overly lopsided gynocentric approach. Hmm I wonder why they're so greedy? Lol, these f0ckers just had a year-long investigation by the Justice Dept over sending emails from fake accounts. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...closes-probe-into-ftc-complaint-idUSKBN25U352

If Trump gets reinstated, I'd love for them to get nailed for Sherman Act violations (as the current "administration" wouldn't do sh1t.)

These punks deserve their just desserts. Almost seems like they know their bullsh1t is unsustainable and they're trying to cash out now.