Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder VOODOO

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth right there. It's WAY easier to be patient or play the long game if you're outcome indifferent. And having options allows you to be outcome independent because you are getting sex from someone else regardless. Therefore you play it more cool and don't show any thirst or desperation in any way. Having at least one plate while trying to find another(or a potential GF material) is the way to go if possible.
In short: You as a man need to build Abundan Mindset for yourself gradually.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder used to be total sh*t for me. But I kept trying, better bio, better pic, better text game and now I can easily set 1-3 dates a week on tinder alone. Last Friday I had two girl from tinder lined up just in case one of them decided to flake. First choice didn’t flake and the other one ended up un matching me because I flaked on her. Then another one on Saturday which I flaked myself. I now have another girl in my roaster and she agreed for a fwb type of relationship.

Its easy to say that tinder isn’t worth sh*t when in reality you are probably the problem.

Work on your bio (funny yet original and it must represent you, don’t go out there copying others )

Work on your text game

Be confident

Text as much girl as you can on Wednesday and Thursday and set the date for Friday Maximum

BE CONFIDENT and use smiley. It works for me as I look like a typical ****boy

you may know the book of pook and all the rollo rules by heart but if you not confident you’ll never succeed.

sorry for my English it’s not my first language

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems very difficult to even match with chicks now and one of my female friends tells me the app seems to give females way more preference over men whom are expected to now pay for everything

i pay for nothing and my assumption is that for every one match i am getting she is probably getting 10-20 ( again based on algorithm preference )

what this means is it takes me far longer to match with girls than it does for her to match with guys

to give this context back in 2013-2014 i would be averaging 5-10 high quality matches PER DAY on tinder , now i seem to be lucky if i get 2 below average matches PER WEEK

although it keeps telling me i need to pay to see who is liking me ( very clever )

its almost like the algo is using AI to analyse my behaviour because I've been toying with it ( keep deactivating my account )

last night i reactivated after a week off and lo and behold straight away i match with a HB 8.5

i message HB 8.5 and we chat she seems to be real and not a BOT ......although does end up ghosting a reply

this morning i am sat looking at the app thinking Jesus WTF i literally have one chick here worth messaging and she's ghosted me so i either have to re-engage or drop her ( probably the latter ) meanwhile on the other side of the coin HB 8.5 probably has her choice of 50 -100 matches free of charge

if tinder is doing this too all guys who aren't paying its really not difficult to see how the thirst in males is building and building along with tinder's profits

very clever model
All of these dating apps are just using women as bait to take money from thirsty men. Same as nightclubs.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last year Ive never had even a mediocre chic acknowledge me on dating apps, I dont know where I rank on SMv, but im 6 points higher than my incoming likes

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These apps are not here to provide dates for you. They are here to make money for the shareholders of for-profit companies. The less success you have, the more money you are willing to spend. They are designed to make you fail. It's pay to date. Get off these apps and go practice your skills in real life.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is there to make guys feel worthless and ugly at the same time. It's a real ego buster for sure.

The board of directors at The Match Group(OKC, Tinder, Match, POF) are mostly women. They rig all their apps to benefit women. You are playing in their space and on their rules.

With that said, I've made money off MTCH stocks before, thanks to all the thirsty, desperate chumps out there that pay for that app.
Tinder co-founder Justin Mateen didn't even use Tinder to get laid, instead shiiting at his own office by picking up early stage employee Whitney Wolfe.

Whitney Wolfe, who left Tinder and founded Bumble, didn't use either Tinder or Bumble to meet men. She met her husband on a ski trip in Aspen, Colorado.

Bumble is also rigged to benefit women as well. Bumble is the feminist dating app.

I'm not surprised you used your knowledge of male thirst to make money on MTCH stock.

These apps are not here to provide dates for you. They are here to make money for the shareholders of for-profit companies. The less success you have, the more money you are willing to spend. They are gedesignd to make you fail. It's pay to date. Get off these apps and go practice your skills in real life.
This is exactly it.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
No
Women are on there for validation and to advertise their Instagram accounts.
they’re not, you’re just salty cause it doesn’t work for you. You keep being negative and downgrading woman on every single post you make. Truth is, you don’t display enough value on dating apps and that’s why it doesn’t work. Being so salty and negative clearly doesn’t help. You look like you hate them. Typical of a new red pilled men, you’ll accept their nature one day.

how the hell are you a master on here lol

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum used to be good, filled with tips and advice. Now it’s a bunch of unsuccessful, ego driven fake DJ that keep posting negative **** 50 times a day. No wonder the only b*tch you **** is yourself.

Im pretty sure @guru1000 @Young OG or @Glassguy are not posting everyday about how the system is rigged and how woman are ****. Instead theyve work on mastering the game.

i did the same thing with the help of guys like them. Took me some years but it did work.

The app is rigged ? Use it to your advantage. who cares if you have to spend 40$ to build a complete roster ? If you do, you’re broke as hell and you need to work on your finance first lol

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to agree with this. Guys just don’t put in the work. I’m a short, bald black guy and got triple digit lays from OLD.
I feel you man, I’m 5’7 so I had to get jacked, and work on everything else to separate myself from the 90% average male on there. Took a long time but all things are possible through work.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This forum used to be good, filled with tips and advice. Now it’s a bunch of unsuccessful, ego driven fake DJ that keep posting negative **** 50 times a day. No wonder the only b*tch you **** is yourself.

Im pretty sure @guru1000 @Young OG or @Glassguy are not posting everyday about how the system is rigged and how woman are ****. Instead theyve work on mastering the game.

i did the same thing with the help of guys like them. Took me some years but it did work.

The app is rigged ? Use it to your advantage. who cares if you have to spend 40$ to build a complete roster ? If you do, you’re broke as hell and you need to work on your finance first lol
I wouldnt say the game is "rigged", but I would say that:

1.) There are trashy women everywhere. Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, at the grocery store, at the gym.......There are also good ones in each of those places as well. Just not as many as there used to be 5-10 years ago because a lot of women have this false equity outlook on men. I am not going to lose any sleep over not matching with a 7 on Tinder. Its just part of the game. I focus on what I can control and dont focus on things beyond that. The focus is to maximize the potential for each chick that I interact with and make sure that I am doing what I need to do for that to happen (Confidence, strong frame, take the lead and initiate, etc). I also screen very well and I eliminate potential date candidates and not the other way around.

2.) I believe that some men will do great on all platforms, some will do great on some but not others and there are some men who wont do well no matter what they are using to meet women. For me, if I jump on Tinder, Bumble and Hinge, I do fine. I do terribly on POF. I think the more trashy women are on POF and frankly, successful men are intimidating to such low hanging fruit. I probably do best on Bumble and Hinge because the women on there more align to what I am looking for, which is a woman who checks most of the boxes of a potential LTR but I treat them as a plate and see what happens. It seems in my area the women that are financially stable, educated, submissive and have their crap together are on Hinge and Bumble. A decent amount on Tinder. POF is the group of single moms, pump and dumps, etc. So I dont get upset that I am not attracting garbage because its not garbage that I am looking for.
Its all in what you want and where you are looking for it at. Also realizing what you are in terms of your own value and approaching women who align with your value up to 1 up or 1 down and that is the pool that you should be searching in. Whether it be OLD or in real life.

Supply and demand always sets the prices and it also sets the standards and boundaries with OLD. You have your top 10% of men and you have your top 10% of women. They will more than likely be matching through OLD. It is what it is.

I will further your point that, in all aspects of life, the people who complain the most about the way things are typically are the ones that put no effort into bettering themselves and changing their future. Its EASIER to complain than it is to point the finger at yourself and take the necessary steps to become a better person (finances, health, social status, etc).
People are looking for the magic pill or the magic line to use on women and those are the people in that bottom 90% who wont do well regardless of where they are trying to meet women.

As the old saying goes, its lonely at the top. But it's also the best view.