"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Tinder Trap Dating Market 2019

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Try OLD at 5' 5". :mad::mad: Get that initial look on her when you meet when her face says, "I had no idea he was this short". :mad::mad:
Yea I feel for you. If you're 5 foot 5 then put 5 7 on your profile. Women lie about their height on old big time too. Hell with them. I know hardly any guy, even tall men who dont add at least an inch to their height. I usually add 1 to 2 inches. If they're that picky over two inches they can go f themselves. If you get a tramp that bad then counter back that you had no idea she was fatter in person and see her jaw drop down. Gotta stop acting beta towards them. I see short guys with women. Old really beings out the worst of women though
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
@AttackFormation to quote Backbreaker ...it's like they have cancer and your d1ck is the cure. The corporate KPIs is an interesting topic. One of the reasons I love Asian ladies is they value hard work. Your average Euro scrag just wants the results of your hard work: successful business, buffed, promotion etc. Ie. a parasite

Asians support you working towards your goals.
 
Last edited:
U

user43770

Guest
The older I get, the more I realize that hedonism is for the birds.

Seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I'm left with nothing but time.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
<5’9”. Still got dates and sex on Tinder. Got my GF from Tinder too.
Did you list your height or keep it off there? If I recall you don't need to list height. Been awhile since I used Tinder. I imagine in California it's a gold mine lol. You actually met someone decent on Tinder? I signed up for an account and all I saw was women who looked like sl*ts and hookers and a few ugly whales and decided to stick with the tradition OLD sites. It seemed like a POF with similar trash only you swipe.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
Tinder doesn't require height. I listed 5'8". Lied a little :rolleyes:. Used Tinder in CA and in the Midwest. Fine. Though lots more single moms in the Midwest. Met some great ladies. Including my current GF.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Tinder doesn't require height. I listed 5'8". Lied a little :rolleyes:. Used Tinder in CA and in the Midwest. Fine. Though lots more single moms in the Midwest. Met some great ladies. Including my current GF.
What part of midwest? I'm from St. Louis and OLD at least near my zipcode if I look doesn't have tons of single moms. Lots of chicks late 20s to 40 no kids or never married, professional and clean looking, not damaged goods. granted St. Louis I consider fringe midwest since I don't consider MO really a midwestern state as a whole.

In my neck of the woods in FL it's mostly post wall single moms on OLD, hence you see a lot of flak I get for chasing 40 year old moms. A 30 year old on Match or the good OLD sites is a golden unicorn around here if they're not a land whale.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Tinder doesn't require height. I listed 5'8". Lied a little :rolleyes:. Used Tinder in CA and in the Midwest. Fine. Though lots more single moms in the Midwest. Met some great ladies. Including my current GF.
Women are terrible of judging height and such. Women lie big time about height too on OLD. Women lie a lot on OLD in many ways.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
What part of midwest? I'm from St. Louis and OLD at least near my zipcode if I look doesn't have tons of single moms. Lots of chicks late 20s to 40 no kids or never married, professional and clean looking, not damaged goods. granted St. Louis I consider fringe midwest since I don't consider MO really a midwestern state as a

IA & MO (not STL though).
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Ah. Rural mo you will find hotties too especially college towns.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top