"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Tinder Trap Dating Market 2019

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Just look at this:


And funnily enough, the woman is still saying that "dating apps are hard". It's like a joke.

How the fvck did we get to this point? How can you cope with the sheer imbalance on the SMV today? Im going to admit, this stuff is depressing to me. Call me a fag, a loser, a beta, whatever you want, I'll still admit it. Watching this makes me feel like I am evolution's clown as a male.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I was just joking AF. Its not that big a deal. Try to realize to just have some fun. Less focus on women
Yeah... that would be great, but it's hard haha. After I dumped my last plates I decided sex wasn't worth dealing with trashy personalities or incompatibilities and I've been going crazy since, but now in January I'll be in a more natural environment to meet girls. I just needed to vent in an understanding place. At least I've already deleted any OLD and almost all antisocial media I've ever used and this is just an episode.
 
Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Yeah... that would be great, but it's hard haha. After I dumped my last plates I decided sex wasn't worth dealing with trashy personalities or incompatibilities and I've been going crazy since, but now in January I'll be in a more natural environment to meet girls. I just needed to vent in an understanding place. At least I've already deleted any OLD and almost all antisocial media I've ever used and this is just an episode.
is it the time you start dating men??
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Yeah... that would be great, but it's hard haha. After I dumped my last plates I decided sex wasn't worth dealing with trashy personalities or incompatibilities and I've been going crazy since, but now in January I'll be in a more natural environment to meet girls. I just needed to vent in an understanding place. At least I've already deleted any OLD and almost all antisocial media I've ever used and this is just an episode.
Old supposed to be good for you but then everyone on here says to get off old that it's a waste of time. How else are you going to meet a lot of women without old?
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
NottOld supposed to be good for you but then everyone on here says to get off old that it's a waste of time.
[/QUOTE]

Not everyone.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I think OLD is okay in major metro areas with young population and pre wall, non divorced women. My hometown of St. Louis for example within 15 miles of my old zipcode it's crawling with under 36 HB7 on ups never married, no kids, well educated. Then versus down here within a 50 mile radius it's nothing but mostly post wall, single moms and divorced women. The few under 35 are mostly landwhales. Huge difference between the two places. Even up there even the trash sites like OKcupid, Tinder and POF have decent women.

Why do you think the dates I do on are women at least 38 and older than me? Very few under 35 on OLD down here that are not landwhales.

An HB8 40 year old is better than a 29 year old landwhale.

YES there are posters on here who say a 29 year old whale is better than an 40 year old HB8. nuts if you ask me. Hell, an HB8 48 year old is better than a landwhale.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Unless you are at least a 7 globally (minimum 7 in L) old has a bad rate of return, you will be putting much more work and time compared to the benefits you will get.

If you want a decent rate of return in OLD, you need to be a solid LMS 8 with at least a 8 in L.

Someone say that if you are good enough and have social skills you cant still get something, I guess Im a 7 globally (6L-8S-8M), I can get matches and some of those lead to dates but most of the times the girls are not wildly attracted to me, they simply realize Im a good bet and can "tolerate" my average look given that I live and can provide a life style which currently is reserved for less than 20% of men mid 30s.

Im talking about most of western Europe, in Eastern Europe I score girls with looks and personality alone and they are more attractive and more interested in me.

Guys should accept the fact that the dating market works the same way any other market does, demand and supply regulate it.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
@Who Dares Win you've dumbed that down a little bit for the sound bite. Yes it's true for the market generally. But I know you are smart enough to identify and target the niche markets. That's certainly what I do.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
I do pretty good OLD once I upped my game on my pictures and profile. I have more women lined up for dates than I have time for. If you're fat, ugly, balding or missing teeth then yeah I guess its a waste of time. Luckily I look better than most men my age so its been working out rather well.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Old supposed to be good for you but then everyone on here says to get off old that it's a waste of time. How else are you going to meet a lot of women without old?
You should have met her in college or go on trip to camping in Alaska. A lot of women camping. OLD is a highway robbery!
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
@AttackFormation

I've got a question.
I can appreciate your term "anti-social media," I take it that you've either cut way back or off it completely. How's this working out for you?

I'm sure that the results have to be positive... at least from within. I'm a light to moderate user of facebook, but have often thought of removing my account all together. I see plenty wrong with this artificial avenue.

I've spent more than half my life before the internet was a household thing. People called more, they went out more and they felt a stronger urge to meet others.

Then I wonder ... with everyone I know that is so immersed in this fantasy land... people preferring to text rather than talk... and when visiting social venues ... seeing strangers tethered to their cellphones....

Do you find it easy to maintain contact with those you already know or as easy to establish rapport with those that almost seem catatonic?
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
@AttackFormation

I've got a question.
I can appreciate your term "anti-social media," I take it that you've either cut way back or off it completely. How's this working out for you?

I'm sure that the results have to be positive... at least from within. I'm a light to moderate user of facebook, but have often thought of removing my account all together. I see plenty wrong with this artificial avenue.

I've spent more than half my life before the internet was a household thing. People called more, they went out more and they felt a stronger urge to meet others.

Then I wonder ... with everyone I know that is so immersed in this fantasy land... people preferring to text rather than talk... and when visiting social venues ... seeing strangers tethered to their cellphones....

Do you find it easy to maintain contact with those you already know or as easy to establish rapport with those that almost seem catatonic?
I call it "antisocial media" because it has been shown to decrease selfesteem and correlate with increased narcissism. It also consumes your attention to some lesser or greater degree (it's designed to). So, I find life more peaceful without it.

I still have facebook, but that's it. I just keep the page nailed to my own profile. It's a useful log of photos, and I keep in touch with a few people there.

For your last question I can't really answer it right now, as I'm living like a hermit until January lol. I'm not sure what context you mean with establishing rapport with those who seem catatonic, do you mean out in the nightlife or something? or with your buddies?
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
This is why I believe that Sex Robots will be the future.

Also, the sex dolls seems pretty good nowadays... it may be crazy, but I really believe this will be the main choice for men in future.

It's not human ok, but it may satisfy sexual desire as well. And in the future I'm sure they will create something even better and even more similar to human.

This will create a big problem in our relationships, but thanks to Tinder and other dating apps the way men and women relate to each other is being ****ed up.

And sex dolls/sex robots seems to be the response to that.

Edit:

I also believe that we will be able to create with VR and other technologies, the opportunity to play a game where you can feel stuffs like in real world. It's just a matter of time.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
It's what happens when you put people on a pedestal and tell them that history wronged them and they should be in positions of power

Being a woman now is like being an aryan in Hitlers new Germany. Automatically entitled to all the resources and opportunities the state has, constantly told you're special and deserve the best. Hell people should open doors for you and let you skip ahead in line at the bakery.

Yes mein Fraulein!
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
It's what happens when you put people on a pedestal and tell them that history wronged them and they should be in positions of power

Being a woman now is like being an aryan in Hitlers new Germany. Automatically entitled to all the resources and opportunities the state has, constantly told you're special and deserve the best. Hell people should open doors for you and let you skip ahead in line at the bakery.

Yes mein Fraulein!
y and their vags stink
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
@Who Dares Win you've dumbed that down a little bit for the sound bite. Yes it's true for the market generally. But I know you are smart enough to identify and target the niche markets. That's certainly what I do.
I dont identify "niche markets" and I surely dont dumpster dive, just like many western entrepreneurs I moved my activities where taxation is lower and benefits are higher but most of all manpower is effective, available and doesnt ask for raises only to go on strikes anyway.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Mate you've been around here long enough to know me I didn't mean anything bad. I only meant that you are smart enough to find a good deal and appreciate it. There's millions of good-looking relatively unspoiled EE ladies. Why wouldn't you go with what's better.

The context of the discussion was the state of the general market. My point is that there are better markets to be in.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Mate you've been around here long enough to know me I didn't mean anything bad. I only meant that you are smart enough to find a good deal and appreciate it. There's millions of good-looking relatively unspoiled EE ladies. Why wouldn't you go with what's better.

The context of the discussion was the state of the general market. My point is that there are better markets to be in.
Following up on what you commented on in another thread, do any of the men in ltrs you know have a satisfying sex life?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top