Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder Trap Dating Market 2019

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at this:

And funnily enough, the woman is still saying that "dating apps are hard". It's like a joke.

How the fvck did we get to this point? How can you cope with the sheer imbalance on the SMV today? Im going to admit, this stuff is depressing to me. Call me a fag, a loser, a beta, whatever you want, I'll still admit it. Watching this makes me feel like I am evolution's clown as a male.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just joking AF. Its not that big a deal. Try to realize to just have some fun. Less focus on women
Yeah... that would be great, but it's hard haha. After I dumped my last plates I decided sex wasn't worth dealing with trashy personalities or incompatibilities and I've been going crazy since, but now in January I'll be in a more natural environment to meet girls. I just needed to vent in an understanding place. At least I've already deleted any OLD and almost all antisocial media I've ever used and this is just an episode.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah... that would be great, but it's hard haha. After I dumped my last plates I decided sex wasn't worth dealing with trashy personalities or incompatibilities and I've been going crazy since, but now in January I'll be in a more natural environment to meet girls. I just needed to vent in an understanding place. At least I've already deleted any OLD and almost all antisocial media I've ever used and this is just an episode.
is it the time you start dating men??

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Old supposed to be good for you but then everyone on here says to get off old that it's a waste of time. How else are you going to meet a lot of women without old?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NottOld supposed to be good for you but then everyone on here says to get off old that it's a waste of time.
[/QUOTE]

Not everyone.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think OLD is okay in major metro areas with young population and pre wall, non divorced women. My hometown of St. Louis for example within 15 miles of my old zipcode it's crawling with under 36 HB7 on ups never married, no kids, well educated. Then versus down here within a 50 mile radius it's nothing but mostly post wall, single moms and divorced women. The few under 35 are mostly landwhales. Huge difference between the two places. Even up there even the trash sites like OKcupid, Tinder and POF have decent women.

Why do you think the dates I do on are women at least 38 and older than me? Very few under 35 on OLD down here that are not landwhales.

An HB8 40 year old is better than a 29 year old landwhale.

YES there are posters on here who say a 29 year old whale is better than an 40 year old HB8. nuts if you ask me. Hell, an HB8 48 year old is better than a landwhale.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are at least a 7 globally (minimum 7 in L) old has a bad rate of return, you will be putting much more work and time compared to the benefits you will get.

If you want a decent rate of return in OLD, you need to be a solid LMS 8 with at least a 8 in L.

Someone say that if you are good enough and have social skills you cant still get something, I guess Im a 7 globally (6L-8S-8M), I can get matches and some of those lead to dates but most of the times the girls are not wildly attracted to me, they simply realize Im a good bet and can "tolerate" my average look given that I live and can provide a life style which currently is reserved for less than 20% of men mid 30s.

Im talking about most of western Europe, in Eastern Europe I score girls with looks and personality alone and they are more attractive and more interested in me.

Guys should accept the fact that the dating market works the same way any other market does, demand and supply regulate it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Who Dares Win you've dumbed that down a little bit for the sound bite. Yes it's true for the market generally. But I know you are smart enough to identify and target the niche markets. That's certainly what I do.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do pretty good OLD once I upped my game on my pictures and profile. I have more women lined up for dates than I have time for. If you're fat, ugly, balding or missing teeth then yeah I guess its a waste of time. Luckily I look better than most men my age so its been working out rather well.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old supposed to be good for you but then everyone on here says to get off old that it's a waste of time. How else are you going to meet a lot of women without old?
You should have met her in college or go on trip to camping in Alaska. A lot of women camping. OLD is a highway robbery!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation

I've got a question.
I can appreciate your term "anti-social media," I take it that you've either cut way back or off it completely. How's this working out for you?

I'm sure that the results have to be positive... at least from within. I'm a light to moderate user of facebook, but have often thought of removing my account all together. I see plenty wrong with this artificial avenue.

I've spent more than half my life before the internet was a household thing. People called more, they went out more and they felt a stronger urge to meet others.

Then I wonder ... with everyone I know that is so immersed in this fantasy land... people preferring to text rather than talk... and when visiting social venues ... seeing strangers tethered to their cellphones....

Do you find it easy to maintain contact with those you already know or as easy to establish rapport with those that almost seem catatonic?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation

I've got a question.
I can appreciate your term "anti-social media," I take it that you've either cut way back or off it completely. How's this working out for you?

I'm sure that the results have to be positive... at least from within. I'm a light to moderate user of facebook, but have often thought of removing my account all together. I see plenty wrong with this artificial avenue.

I've spent more than half my life before the internet was a household thing. People called more, they went out more and they felt a stronger urge to meet others.

Then I wonder ... with everyone I know that is so immersed in this fantasy land... people preferring to text rather than talk... and when visiting social venues ... seeing strangers tethered to their cellphones....

Do you find it easy to maintain contact with those you already know or as easy to establish rapport with those that almost seem catatonic?
I call it "antisocial media" because it has been shown to decrease selfesteem and correlate with increased narcissism. It also consumes your attention to some lesser or greater degree (it's designed to). So, I find life more peaceful without it.

I still have facebook, but that's it. I just keep the page nailed to my own profile. It's a useful log of photos, and I keep in touch with a few people there.

For your last question I can't really answer it right now, as I'm living like a hermit until January lol. I'm not sure what context you mean with establishing rapport with those who seem catatonic, do you mean out in the nightlife or something? or with your buddies?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I believe that Sex Robots will be the future.

Also, the sex dolls seems pretty good nowadays... it may be crazy, but I really believe this will be the main choice for men in future.

It's not human ok, but it may satisfy sexual desire as well. And in the future I'm sure they will create something even better and even more similar to human.

This will create a big problem in our relationships, but thanks to Tinder and other dating apps the way men and women relate to each other is being ****ed up.

And sex dolls/sex robots seems to be the response to that.

Edit:

I also believe that we will be able to create with VR and other technologies, the opportunity to play a game where you can feel stuffs like in real world. It's just a matter of time.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's what happens when you put people on a pedestal and tell them that history wronged them and they should be in positions of power

Being a woman now is like being an aryan in Hitlers new Germany. Automatically entitled to all the resources and opportunities the state has, constantly told you're special and deserve the best. Hell people should open doors for you and let you skip ahead in line at the bakery.

Yes mein Fraulein!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
It's what happens when you put people on a pedestal and tell them that history wronged them and they should be in positions of power

Being a woman now is like being an aryan in Hitlers new Germany. Automatically entitled to all the resources and opportunities the state has, constantly told you're special and deserve the best. Hell people should open doors for you and let you skip ahead in line at the bakery.

Yes mein Fraulein!
y and their vags stink

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Who Dares Win you've dumbed that down a little bit for the sound bite. Yes it's true for the market generally. But I know you are smart enough to identify and target the niche markets. That's certainly what I do.
I dont identify "niche markets" and I surely dont dumpster dive, just like many western entrepreneurs I moved my activities where taxation is lower and benefits are higher but most of all manpower is effective, available and doesnt ask for raises only to go on strikes anyway.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate you've been around here long enough to know me I didn't mean anything bad. I only meant that you are smart enough to find a good deal and appreciate it. There's millions of good-looking relatively unspoiled EE ladies. Why wouldn't you go with what's better.

The context of the discussion was the state of the general market. My point is that there are better markets to be in.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate you've been around here long enough to know me I didn't mean anything bad. I only meant that you are smart enough to find a good deal and appreciate it. There's millions of good-looking relatively unspoiled EE ladies. Why wouldn't you go with what's better.

The context of the discussion was the state of the general market. My point is that there are better markets to be in.
Following up on what you commented on in another thread, do any of the men in ltrs you know have a satisfying sex life?