Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder Trap Dating Market 2019

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Try OLD at 5' 5". :mad::mad: Get that initial look on her when you meet when her face says, "I had no idea he was this short". :mad::mad:
Yea I feel for you. If you're 5 foot 5 then put 5 7 on your profile. Women lie about their height on old big time too. Hell with them. I know hardly any guy, even tall men who dont add at least an inch to their height. I usually add 1 to 2 inches. If they're that picky over two inches they can go f themselves. If you get a tramp that bad then counter back that you had no idea she was fatter in person and see her jaw drop down. Gotta stop acting beta towards them. I see short guys with women. Old really beings out the worst of women though

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation to quote Backbreaker ...it's like they have cancer and your d1ck is the cure. The corporate KPIs is an interesting topic. One of the reasons I love Asian ladies is they value hard work. Your average Euro scrag just wants the results of your hard work: successful business, buffed, promotion etc. Ie. a parasite

Asians support you working towards your goals.

Last edited:
U

user43770

The older I get, the more I realize that hedonism is for the birds.

Seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I'm left with nothing but time.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
<5’9”. Still got dates and sex on Tinder. Got my GF from Tinder too.
Did you list your height or keep it off there? If I recall you don't need to list height. Been awhile since I used Tinder. I imagine in California it's a gold mine lol. You actually met someone decent on Tinder? I signed up for an account and all I saw was women who looked like sl*ts and hookers and a few ugly whales and decided to stick with the tradition OLD sites. It seemed like a POF with similar trash only you swipe.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder doesn't require height. I listed 5'8". Lied a little :rolleyes:. Used Tinder in CA and in the Midwest. Fine. Though lots more single moms in the Midwest. Met some great ladies. Including my current GF.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Tinder doesn't require height. I listed 5'8". Lied a little :rolleyes:. Used Tinder in CA and in the Midwest. Fine. Though lots more single moms in the Midwest. Met some great ladies. Including my current GF.
What part of midwest? I'm from St. Louis and OLD at least near my zipcode if I look doesn't have tons of single moms. Lots of chicks late 20s to 40 no kids or never married, professional and clean looking, not damaged goods. granted St. Louis I consider fringe midwest since I don't consider MO really a midwestern state as a whole.

In my neck of the woods in FL it's mostly post wall single moms on OLD, hence you see a lot of flak I get for chasing 40 year old moms. A 30 year old on Match or the good OLD sites is a golden unicorn around here if they're not a land whale.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women are terrible of judging height and such. Women lie big time about height too on OLD. Women lie a lot on OLD in many ways.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What part of midwest? I'm from St. Louis and OLD at least near my zipcode if I look doesn't have tons of single moms. Lots of chicks late 20s to 40 no kids or never married, professional and clean looking, not damaged goods. granted St. Louis I consider fringe midwest since I don't consider MO really a midwestern state as a

IA & MO (not STL though).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ah. Rural mo you will find hotties too especially college towns.