Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder Girls (and other apps) that specify "do not communicate unless looking for an LTR"

Bob S

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed a steep rise in women on these so called "dating" apps in the last few years specifying that they do not want male attention unless that said male is looking for a long term relationship. To me this doesn't make any logical sense as how are you supposed to tell if you want it to be a LTR unless you communicate, go on dates and evaluate whether you want to make something long term.

It's like they are trying to "lock you down" before you even get started. There is no desirable outcome from this as if you do not commit to an LTR you are the "villain" as you initiated a conversation and subsequently didn't pursue for whatever reason that may be. I know these women will have self esteem issues to even suggest such irrational specifications and / or to filter men who just want to bed them but then they're the ones on these apps that have an association with "players".

My advice I seek is whether any of these women are worth messaging or should I keep clear? I have never contacted anyone who has had this in their profile and am just curious whether anyone else ever has and what the outcome was from that.

I admit, most of these women are in their late 20s / early 30s so are probably just interested in bearing children. Maybe this is a reason in itself to steer clear?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed the same thing. They are covertly communicating that they got carried away with all of the attention they were receiving and spread their legs for too many guys they should not have! So they think that by putting the "LTR only" statement out there that will guard against guys looking for notch count.

I prefer to be honest with people. If I'm not looking for LTR, then no I would not contact these girls. Could a guy that just wanted to get laid go along with it, get the pu$$y and trade her in after a few weeks.....you bet he could if he is convincing enough.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Remember the golden rule. It’s about a womans actions, not her words. I would just play along as best I could and get the date. She could be saying LTR To filter out the AFCs who actually DO want that. Just like Women do when they say they want a “nice guy”. What they are really doing there is seeing who is a big enough chump to 1) Listen to them in the first place. 2) Actually be the sweet nice guy that they don’t want at all.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will lay this out for you in many ways:

Dating apps are for desperate women and desperate men in general. A dating app where men seek women, whatever, I could understand that since men are the ones who do the hunting for women and that would be just another way of hunting, but women who register on datting apps are just desperate and probably crappy, too.

Good looking women or good women do not need to advertise themselves and ask for dates, they got men wanting to date them all over the place. Logically speaking, the damaged ones or fat/ugly ones get left in the dating app world. This is an industry, my friend, that thrives on the insecurities of fat/ugly or damaged women and on those of unable men who cannot get dates in the real world cause they are mostly losers without a talent or without passion for life.

Avoid them like the plague and in general, try to avoid women who have this attitude like they deserve something. Doesn't matter what it is. I mean, what kinda sane person would use OK Cupid for example, to find an LTR? The men and women there are so desperate they just both wanna bang LOL

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will lay this out for you in many ways:

Dating apps are for desperate women and desperate men in general. A dating app where men seek women, whatever, I could understand that since men are the ones who do the hunting for women and that would be just another way of hunting, but women who register on datting apps are just desperate and probably crappy, too.

Good looking women or good women do not need to advertise themselves and ask for dates, they got men wanting to date them all over the place. Logically speaking, the damaged ones or fat/ugly ones get left in the dating app world. This is an industry, my friend, that thrives on the insecurities of fat/ugly or damaged women and on those of unable men who cannot get dates in the real world cause they are mostly losers without a talent or without passion for life.

Avoid them like the plague and in general, try to avoid women who have this attitude like they deserve something. Doesn't matter what it is. I mean, what kinda sane person would use OK Cupid for example, to find an LTR? The men and women there are so desperate they just both wanna bang LOL
Agreed! That's what I was thinking when I woke up from my nap. I decided to check out the patheticness of POF, or other sites, and it's a bunch of insecure fat old women haha. It's society. Everyone is a winner LOL.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no guarantees in life beside death and taxes. Less ****s given about being a "villian", if she's not worthy then who cares what they think, just move the fück on.

Logic pretty much nailed it. I've plated a few of these, they don't assume exclusivity immediately. If they do the they cray cray. Easy exit.

Woman are the gate keepers to sex, men are the gate keepers to relationships.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've laid several women who specifically put "not looking for hookups" on their profile and within a few texts I ended up organising a fvck date with them, no tricks or mind games whatsoever.

Women don't know what they want, never take what they say literally. Whatever she writes on her bio, she wants the complete opposite of that.