"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Tinder girl won't give out number

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
...but wants to meet up nonetheless. She said she has had some bad experiences in the past giving out her number over Tinder, but would like to set up a date via the app. Any suggestions on how to handle this?
There is nothing to handle. Just shows you are inexperienced since this happens occasionally when you are meeting lots of women. You just meet up like normal and they will GIVE you their number without you asking if they like you at the end of the date. In and of itself it has no relevance or meaning.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MrOctober

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
117
Reaction score
39
One of the hotter ones I found on okc she wanted to just talk on the app first....we met and communicated on there.

Green light.
 

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
Just had this today, on Tinder the girl says she doesnt want to give me her number, at least not yet. Not sure either to eject or keep talking to her.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Just had this today, on Tinder the girl says she doesnt want to give me her number, at least not yet. Not sure either to eject or keep talking to her.
Just keep motoring. It really means nothing as anyone can block phone numbers. When a woman doesn't want to give out a number, just go for setting up a date as quick as possible. That will let you know if she just fishing for attention or not.

Often times, you don't need a number. The apps messaging systems are pretty solid.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I find a quick 5 min phonecall reduces flakes and you can build a bit of familiarity and more desire. For that reason I would not travel anywhere without the digits.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
...but wants to meet up nonetheless. She said she has had some bad experiences in the past giving out her number over Tinder, but would like to set up a date via the app. Any suggestions on how to handle this?
Yeah meet up and stop worrying about it. Ive had this happen a few times too. If she likes you when you meet up she will give it to. Its not a big deal.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
...but wants to meet up nonetheless. She said she has had some bad experiences in the past giving out her number over Tinder, but would like to set up a date via the app. Any suggestions on how to handle this?
Show up a little bit late (5-15 minutes) , have a backup plan of activities for the day/time (nothing official, just an idea of something else to do),

This seems like a flake waiting to happen
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,078
Location
Inside her mind
I know this thread is old but instead of making a new one why not add on

I had a chick pull this the other day, I rebutted that I need to make sure she is not a catfish (I require spoon pics although I'm not oppose to nudes)
Chick wouldn't do it delete and keep it moving.....

To me I use Tinder to screen DTF girls if she won't give me her number so i can confirm her pics that shows a lack of interest which in turn, turns me off. Everyone has a cellphone now a days it's not a big deal to give your number (and block somebody i you dont wanna be bothred)and honestly I find it odd if a girl wouldn't. It sounds like a flake waiting to happen

no thanks jeff!
I love coming back told posts like this, so lesson learned I took a few months off the game just getting my feet wet, started Tinder and this chick seemed super DTF but didn't wanna give out her number so i got her snaps (she sent nudes) we were supposed to meet up this weekend but now she blocked me on snapchat go figure......just another buffer
 
Top