Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder girl won't give out number

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
...but wants to meet up nonetheless. She said she has had some bad experiences in the past giving out her number over Tinder, but would like to set up a date via the app. Any suggestions on how to handle this?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing OLD for the last week or more. Lots of chicks will agree to meet but then go ghost when I ask for the number or they will say they don't give it out on there. If she's willing to meet, then go for it. If the date goes well, she will give you her number. I'm thinking of not asking for numbers anymore and setting dates up through the app.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the heck does OLD stand for?

I say meet up with her for drinks. Screw a number. Your mission here is to bang. Your pretty much bypassing the get number phase.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a sh!t about her number? set up a good location to either fvck her or have easy access to somewhere you can fvck her, then keep swiping right and setting up more "dates" to safeguard against flaking.

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd treat the meet up just as you would if you were setting it up via text/phone. It's strange that she won't just give you her number, but maybe she's a little more reserved in regards to social media apps.

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about not getting the number if she's going to go out with you. If anything I'd think that it'd make her less likely to flake since she'll be more likely to feel guilty if she doesn't show and doesn't tell you.

Either way, never ask more than once. Don't ask for her number again no matter how well the date goes. Make her ask you. Confidence and assertiveness asks once, neediness asks again.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that dont give their numbers are text book time wasters. I wouldnt trust a girl whose number you didnt have to keep a date you made on something like tinder or any other OLD platform. Not giving you her number completely negates any consequence should she decide to fvck you over or flake(e.g. If someone better comes along before the "date"). It would be naive to believe other wise.

If you dont get a number assume she isn't interested or is just attention whoring and move on to the next target.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter.

Are you more interested in getting her number or getting your d!ck sucked? That is a question only you can answer.
Wrong. See above post.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Girls that dont give their numbers are text book time wasters. I wouldnt trust a girl whose number you didnt have to keep a date you made on something like tinder or any other OLD platform. Not giving you her number completely negates any consequence should she decide to fvck you over or flake(e.g. If someone better comes along before the "date"). It would be naive to believe other wise.

If you dont get a number assume she isn't interested or is just attention whoring and move on to the next target.
Anyone looking for a serious relationship off Tinder has already lost the game and "getting numbers" is the least of their problems. Your advice is very relationship based.

Tinder is strictly for lazy sport f*cking. So NO.. it doesn't matter if she provides her number or not. Numbers do not guaratee a woman will not flake (as we all know). Tinder is not where you look for a "reliable" woman you can get serious with in the first place.

Wake up men.

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he is saying one is necessarily looking for a relationship off Tinder, I think he was describing that your time is more likely to get wasted from a girl who does not give out her number compared to one who does. I agree with this. Yes, realistically getting laid is the objective but I also want to reduce the chance of getting flaked as I only have a few nights free per week and I'd rather not get stood up or ditched at the last second. If I don't have a girls number then there is nothing to hold her accountable and I feel her chances of flaking increase.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a waste of time, but also worth a try; if you don't mind being rejected... Keep going if you want but I see it as a red flag.

I had a Tinder girl flake on me once. It was the first and only date I ever set up off of tinder. I even called her and she said she liked my voice. Then, about 10 min before the date at HalfApps, I text to make sure I don't waste my time, "Hey, I'm running 10 minutes late, hope to see you soon!" and she tells me she was in the hospital.. She wouldn't even have let me know if I didn't text her first.

Really b*tch? Tinder game is ridiculous and it is for the upper echelon of men in my opinion, so I'm right back where I started; self-improvement.

Good luck with Tinder, OP.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
probably has a bf so doesnt wanna be texting. set up a meet over tinder.. or she's being a b1tch.. i mean idk lots of men here say tinder isn't worth it.. I think otherwise personally, if you're 7+ in the face or 7+ in body just put some overly flattering pictures of yourself with filters and angels like these girls do and I guarantee you can game some attractive chicks from there.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think he is saying one is necessarily looking for a relationship off Tinder, I think he was describing that your time is more likely to get wasted from a girl who does not give out her number compared to one who does. I agree with this. Yes, realistically getting laid is the objective but I also want to reduce the chance of getting flaked as I only have a few nights free per week and I'd rather not get stood up or ditched at the last second. If I don't have a girls number then there is nothing to hold her accountable and I feel her chances of flaking increase.
True.

This is why you always set "dates" up for a time, place and location that you will be anyway. Therefore, a flake doesn't really matter.

Per example: I both live and work within walking distance from bars and restaurants. So if I used Tinder (I don't) I would have a girl meet me at a bar or restaurant I can walk to. Then once she arrives, I would walk over to meet her. If she flakes.. it doesn't matter because I never had to get off my ass anyway. Another option is inviting girls to meet you when you are out with friends. If they flake.. doesn't matter.. you are still where you would of been.

Don't ever inconvenience yourself or go out of your way to meet up with a strange woman you don't really know. Always make HER do the legwork. If she refuses (to submit) then on to the next girl..

Men.. learn to work SMART not hard.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember. Outcome independence. Keep your mind open. If you don't get to have sex, no big deal. If you do, no big deal either.

I had a girl do that to me. She wanted to meet up and keep communications in the app only. I agreed and we met up. At the end of the first date, she gave me the number without me even asking because she wanted to meet up again.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a serious relationship off Tinder has already lost the game and "getting numbers" is the least of their problems. Your advice is very relationship based.

Tinder is strictly for lazy sport f*cking. So NO.. it doesn't matter if she provides her number or not. Numbers do not guaratee a woman will not flake (as we all know). Tinder is not where you look for a "reliable" woman you can get serious with in the first place.

Wake up men.
Relationship based? Not at all. I agree, tinder is strictly for lazy sport fvcking. The entire basis of my post is predicated solely on the grounds that I just wouldn't trust some random broad who didn't give me her number with plans. If she didn't give me her number to begin with, like I said, I wouldn't waste a second on her in terms of making plans or actually seeing them through, there's just too much of an opportunity for you, the guy, to get stood the fvck up like a retard with absolutely zero consequence to her. Don't get confused and think that I'm advocating that men put themselves in positions like this to begin with anyway; I'm not. I'm simply stating some facts that people should be aware of in their approaches when it comes to things like tinder.

Although, this does line up a bit with your idea of only setting dates for places you would be at anyway. That line of thinking is something I can get on board with if especially you're utilizing tinder simply to get laid.

Don't ever inconvenience yourself or go out of your way to meet up with a strange woman you don't really know.
Agreed.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a waste of time, but also worth a try; if you don't mind being rejected... Keep going if you want but I see it as a red flag.

I had a Tinder girl flake on me once. It was the first and only date I ever set up off of tinder. I even called her and she said she liked my voice. Then, about 10 min before the date at HalfApps, I text to make sure I don't waste my time, "Hey, I'm running 10 minutes late, hope to see you soon!" and she tells me she was in the hospital.. She wouldn't even have let me know if I didn't text her first.

Really b*tch? Tinder game is ridiculous and it is for the upper echelon of men in my opinion, so I'm right back where I started; self-improvement.

Good luck with Tinder, OP.
Upper echelon is subjective in certain contexts, in the context of tinder, you can see results simply if you have a great body, having a great body doesn't make you "upper echelon" necessarily, Donald Trump is a bloated carcass but is considered to be "upper echelon".

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this thread is old but instead of making a new one why not add on

I had a chick pull this the other day, I rebutted that I need to make sure she is not a catfish (I require spoon pics although I'm not oppose to nudes)
Chick wouldn't do it delete and keep it moving.....

To me I use Tinder to screen DTF girls if she won't give me her number so i can confirm her pics that shows a lack of interest which in turn, turns me off. Everyone has a cellphone now a days it's not a big deal to give your number (and block somebody i you dont wanna be bothred)and honestly I find it odd if a girl wouldn't. It sounds like a flake waiting to happen

no thanks jeff!

Last edited: