Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder girl won't give out number

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...but wants to meet up nonetheless. She said she has had some bad experiences in the past giving out her number over Tinder, but would like to set up a date via the app. Any suggestions on how to handle this?
There is nothing to handle. Just shows you are inexperienced since this happens occasionally when you are meeting lots of women. You just meet up like normal and they will GIVE you their number without you asking if they like you at the end of the date. In and of itself it has no relevance or meaning.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the hotter ones I found on okc she wanted to just talk on the app first....we met and communicated on there.

Green light.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had this today, on Tinder the girl says she doesnt want to give me her number, at least not yet. Not sure either to eject or keep talking to her.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had this today, on Tinder the girl says she doesnt want to give me her number, at least not yet. Not sure either to eject or keep talking to her.
Just keep motoring. It really means nothing as anyone can block phone numbers. When a woman doesn't want to give out a number, just go for setting up a date as quick as possible. That will let you know if she just fishing for attention or not.

Often times, you don't need a number. The apps messaging systems are pretty solid.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find a quick 5 min phonecall reduces flakes and you can build a bit of familiarity and more desire. For that reason I would not travel anywhere without the digits.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...but wants to meet up nonetheless. She said she has had some bad experiences in the past giving out her number over Tinder, but would like to set up a date via the app. Any suggestions on how to handle this?
Yeah meet up and stop worrying about it. Ive had this happen a few times too. If she likes you when you meet up she will give it to. Its not a big deal.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show up a little bit late (5-15 minutes) , have a backup plan of activities for the day/time (nothing official, just an idea of something else to do),

This seems like a flake waiting to happen

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this thread is old but instead of making a new one why not add on

I had a chick pull this the other day, I rebutted that I need to make sure she is not a catfish (I require spoon pics although I'm not oppose to nudes)
Chick wouldn't do it delete and keep it moving.....

To me I use Tinder to screen DTF girls if she won't give me her number so i can confirm her pics that shows a lack of interest which in turn, turns me off. Everyone has a cellphone now a days it's not a big deal to give your number (and block somebody i you dont wanna be bothred)and honestly I find it odd if a girl wouldn't. It sounds like a flake waiting to happen

no thanks jeff!
I love coming back told posts like this, so lesson learned I took a few months off the game just getting my feet wet, started Tinder and this chick seemed super DTF but didn't wanna give out her number so i got her snaps (she sent nudes) we were supposed to meet up this weekend but now she blocked me on snapchat go figure......just another buffer