Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder experiment...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only girl that was willing to just come over and hook up was a PARAPLEGIC.
why didnt you hit that?
I nailed a chick with 2 broken legs on her insurance holiday in Hawaii (circa 1988)

Reaction score
why didnt you hit that?
I nailed a chick with 2 broken legs on her insurance holiday in Hawaii (circa 1988)
Because it wasn't my real picture.

And also because she stopped talking after I couldn't provide an Instagram or Facebook account.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the point is that personality matters, and should definitely be added to this whole LMS thing. And I think social skills should be there as well.
As I keep banging on about in every other thread, the whole 1-10 looks thing people base all this fake picture and attraction worth off of is totally overused. Some girls might consider a model like him a 10, some might consider him a mere 5 or 6.

Some women are into really fat dudes. Some guys are into really fat chicks. All this stuff saying that you can quantify attraction universally as 1-10 is b*llocks - unless someone is plainly extremely symmetrical or very unusual looking.

The obvious response would be: "But Smooth, movie stars are hot and everyone agrees this!" Well yeah. And some of them are very good looking. But some attractive women also think Steve Buscemi is an absolute hunk just by virtue of his being a movie star - fame is an aphrodisiac.

Reaction score
As I keep banging on about in every other thread, the whole 1-10 looks thing people base all this fake picture and attraction worth off of is totally overused. Some girls might consider a model like him a 10, some might consider him a mere 5 or 6.

Some women are into really fat dudes. Some guys are into really fat chicks. All this stuff saying that you can quantify attraction universally as 1-10 is b*llocks - unless someone is plainly extremely symmetrical or very unusual looking.

The obvious response would be: "But Smooth, movie stars are hot and everyone agrees this!" Well yeah. And some of them are very good looking. But some attractive women also think Steve Buscemi is an absolute hunk just by virtue of his being a movie star - fame is an aphrodisiac.
And some think Justin Timberlake is ugly.

I think height is very important, which unfortunately I don't have.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And some think Justin Timberlake is ugly.

I think height is very important, which unfortunately I don't have.
If you've got the choice between a pretty-boy like a young Leonardo Di Caprio, or a "manly man" like Clint Eastwood in his Spaghetti Western prime...who is more attractive? Women really like both, for completely different reasons. It's completely subjective (though I'd rather be like Clint, because he's a badass rather than looking like a p*ssy who puts his face in a tub of vaseline every day).

Height does seem to be a factor that influences attraction to women subconsciously. But if you have the personality or physique to make up for it I imagine it isn't too bad.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
tinder is nonsense, im only on it because its comfortable to not move my ass. but its cancer and even loggin on these apps immediately makes you low bob who wastes his time meaninglessly messaging random women who arent in reality worth too much, and they wont even respond. if they will go on a date then that will be wasted time too.