Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder experiment...

Reaction score
I know these posts are the worst, but I thought this one was interesting. While on ban, I did an experiment pretending to be a male model named Matthew Noszka, whose name I got because someone else mentioned him on here.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc.......0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.4Qg3N-xZd4A

I used 3 of his pictures on Tinder and liked 100 people/day for 4 days. Tinder warned me after 4 days for using fake pictures.

The results were that I got an average of 5 matches per day. And most of those weren't even people I originally liked, it was people that liked me when I didn't originally see them. So he had an average match ratio of under 5%.

What's more interesting is what happened in the conversations that followed. I pretty much just asked them all if they wanted to hook up. 90% of them unmatched me and told me to fvck myself as soon as I said that. The only girl that was willing to just come over and hook up was a PARAPLEGIC.

Btw, his matches were less attractive than my BackPage prostitutes.

I guess the point is that personality matters, and should definitely be added to this whole LMS thing. And I think social skills should be there as well.

My personal match ratio on Tinder is an average of less than 1 out of 100.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good input.

Did you create a brand new account to do this or use an existing one?

For whatever reason Tinder doesn't seem to be as effective as it once was, and that seems to be the general consensus. I average about one new match a week that is a HB7/HB8, I don't count the "fatties and ugs" that I accidentally swiped right on. Typically they are within 3yrs(+/-) of my age.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know these posts are the worst, but I thought this one was interesting. While on ban, I did an experiment pretending to be a male model named Matthew Noszka, whose name I got because someone else mentioned him on here.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc.......0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.4Qg3N-xZd4A

I used 3 of his pictures on Tinder and liked 100 people/day for 4 days. Tinder warned me after 4 days for using fake pictures.

The results were that I got an average of 5 matches per day. And most of those weren't even people I originally liked, it was people that liked me when I didn't originally see them. So he had an average match ratio of under 5%.
5%? I do much better than that on Bumble.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember that is around your city, also take note, tinder, its for hook up, but you really can't say that out loud you need to fake it, pretty much tinder is for lying bastards who no one want to get,

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5%? I do much better than that on Bumble.
I have always done better on Bumble than Tinder. I have the same approach, same pics, same profile. All I can think is the Bumble algorithm is better suited to my swiping habits.

Reaction score
I have always done better on Bumble than Tinder. I have the same approach, same pics, same profile. All I can think is the Bumble algorithm is better suited to my swiping habits.
At this point, Bumble keeps telling me there's an error when I try to sign in through Facebook. I don't know why because my Facebook account is active and working.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, why? Do you want to come down to NY, get drunk, and bang free hot girls with Guru?
So being in your enterouge provides same benefits as being in the group of professional ballers? Status by association, the ladies drop to their knees to worship your friends. Must be nice.

Reaction score
Ya, why? Do you want to come down to NY, get drunk, and bang free hot girls with Guru?
I was actually thinking of quitting. I've been drinking an awful lot lately. I am forced to quit for the next 14 days while I'm on antibiotics.

Honestly, I don't think they'd like me. I'm too quiet.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think they'd like me. I'm too quiet.
Not like a stud like you? I find that hard to believe. Once you let them know you are rocking a bionic c0ck and even got it traded in for a larger model, it's game over.

Reaction score
Not like a stud like you? I find that hard to believe. Once you let them know you are rocking a bionic c0ck and even got it traded in for a larger model, it's game over.
Omg that's so true.

I should tell people all the time.

So what's my problem then? I'm shy? What kind of weak sh1t is that. That's the worst trait a man can have.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg that's so true.

I should tell people all the time.

So what's my problem then? I'm shy? What kind of weak sh1t is that. That's the worst trait a man can have.
You gotta walk around like you own the world. "Hey hon, my bionic dik is so big ... that my dik has a dik." Own who you are.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frog- you ever watch Bad Grandpa? He had a big dihk and he owned the dance floor with that thing.

Reaction score
Frog- you ever watch Bad Grandpa? He had a big dihk and he owned the dance floor with that thing.
Never seen it.

It's still not long, though.

How badly I wish I could extend it 2", but there's no reliable way. It's under 6".

I still have lots of confidence in my sexual abilities and I think any girl I did once would want to do it again.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have used Tinder extensively last year and banged about 15 women from there.

But when I had to go to Madrid for 5 days 6 months ago and took an unlimited subscription and swiped like 10.000 times in a few days and only 10 matches or so. A lot less than I wd get back home. The funny thing I ended up banging a girl who was staying in the same hotel who was not on Tinder.
My pickup line was “Hey my name is qd I’m bored wanna get drunk?”

Reaction score
I have used Tinder extensively last year and banged about 15 women from there.

But when I had to go to Madrid for 5 days 6 months ago and took an unlimited subscription and swiped like 10.000 times in a few days and only 10 matches or so. A lot less than I wd get back home. The funny thing I ended up banging a girl who was staying in the same hotel who was not on Tinder.
My pickup line was “Hey my name is qd I’m bored wanna get drunk?”
So that's a 0.1% match rate.