Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder ‘study’—this **** literally proves the 80/20 rule

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Tinder chicks are not normal women, those women there are mostly trash to begin with.

It's just like nightclub chicks, those that roam nightlife regularly are also trash.

If a man regularly engages women in those arenas, what do you expect?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Tinder chicks are not normal women, those women there are mostly trash to begin with.

It's just like nightclub chicks, those that roam nightlife regularly are also trash.

I basically consider Tinder to be a POF, OKC except swipe app. I still think the best overall women are on Match or Eharmony but they seem to be a bit older.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I basically consider Tinder to be a POF, OKC except swipe app. I still think the best overall women are on Match or Eharmony but they seem to be a bit older.
Sorry BG, I can't relate much with you.

I don't date trash nor older women, that's my default mode.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry BG, I can't relate much with you.

I don't date trash nor older women, that's my default mode.
I don't date trash as well. Most of my OLD dates are around 39.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I always thought more desperate rather than trash tbh. Granted, there are trash women there lol. But there’s trash everywhere, really. I figure that it’s mostly for chicks who can’t get laid the regular way (i.e. real life) with a guy they want, so they have to use the exacerbated power dynamic of dating apps and such to help them get the guys they want. Truth be told, most of the guys are prolly lowly themselves, and I’m not saying that to be mean, God had blessed me immensely with what I have, but it is a fact of life unfortunately.

With that being said, I think most actual hot chicks wouldn’t have a problem getting laid irl simply bc they just wouldn’t need to. But nowadays, idek anymore.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I always thought more desperate rather than trash tbh. Granted, there are trash women there lol. But there’s trash everywhere, really. I figure that it’s mostly for chicks who can’t get laid the regular way (i.e. real life) with a guy they want, so they have to use the exacerbated power dynamic of dating apps and such to help them get the guys they want. Truth be told, most of the guys are prolly lowly themselves, and I’m not saying that to be mean, God had blessed me immensely with what I have, but it is a fact of life unfortunately.

With that being said, I think most actual hot chicks wouldn’t have a problem getting laid irl simply bc they just wouldn’t need to. But nowadays, idek anymore.
You're right, there's trash even amongst women that doesn't patronise OLD apps.

But even trash can easily get men in real life.

You're got to forgive me since English is my 4th learned language and I just can't find the proper word for something that's even lower then trash.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I deleted my Tinder profile and made a new one. So far just a crappy bio and a few pics because I haven't had time to really work on it yet and within an hour already 6 people swiped on me but I can't see what they look like because I don't have tinder gold and haven't swiped on them yet.

Yea, such BS the ELO thing. It pushes new users to the top of the line because to get 6 people liking you within an hour in this region. So how often do you guys delete your profiles? When you delete it do they pro rate the Tinder Gold?
LOL, I still have my photo from a professional shoot done in 2003.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, I still have my photo from a professional shoot done in 2003.
LOL. 17 year old photo!

Well, I mean the women do the same too. So what do you tell them when you meet them in person when they see you're a lot older?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. 17 year old photo!

Well, I mean the women do the same too. So what do you tell them when you meet them in person when they see you're a lot older?
I don't look that much older. :D

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys will not take a girl seriously if she puts out too fast. It comes like a spoiler to a movie. All the excitement and suspense is gone once you tasted her and now want to.get rid of her. I see many posts on here where I think that is not realistic. We would be wired to move on to another girl because she does not seem that special anymore.
Not the case with me personally. Desire either is there from the woman or is not. You can only heighten it about 10-15%, not much more. So better scout and find out how much she naturally desires you before you invest anymore time in that particular woman, imo.

I do not even do dates anymore, been almost 4 years now. No dates. If you desire me, we don't need dates. Dates are to gauge interest levels mostly from a woman that is unsure she even wants to bang you. I don't wanna date you if you're unsure you wanna bang me, that's it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ugh, dude I can’t believe I even have to reply to you.

This is just a reminder to reaffirm what we already know. I know about confounders and everything related, I’m not saying it as some sort of ‘realization’, I myself am wayyy past that mindset already and I’ve never actually used online dating apps in my life unless it was just for trolling random people with my friends back when I was in high school lol. Truth be told, I could probably still pull tail from there had I tried because I think I got the looks for it. But don’t think I’m an idiot, I’m not a noob on here bruh
No doubt. I was just stating the obvious. Pulling tail from dating apps isn't hard; if the user knows the correct formula.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the case with me personally. Desire either is there from the woman or is not. You can only heighten it about 10-15%, not much more. So better scout and find out how much she naturally desires you before you invest anymore time in that particular woman, imo
My experience has been different. Given enough time, I can make any woman become attracted to me. Even those who strongly disliked me in the beginning come around eventually. Only thing is though, I NEED time. I need to be some around them through some sort of natural social setting e.g. work, school, volunteering events, etc. That’s the most natural way to do it tbh. I personally can’t do ‘dates’ lol it just feels so unnatural. Especially if the chick can’t keep the conversation flowing and expects me to do all the leg work, ugh that’s annoying. Then I end up thinking I need to do more, which will bleed into my normal real-life interactions, and it makes me end up talking too much.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the case with me personally. Desire either is there from the woman or is not. You can only heighten it about 10-15%, not much more. So better scout and find out how much she naturally desires you before you invest anymore time in that particular woman, imo.

I do not even do dates anymore, been almost 4 years now. No dates. If you desire me, we don't need dates. Dates are to gauge interest levels mostly from a woman that is unsure she even wants to bang you. I don't wanna date you if you're unsure you wanna bang me, that's it.
I think you missed the point of my post. Its not about the woman's desire to you, but your desire towards her. Does it not nose-dive once you "know" her carnally or are you telling me it goes up or stays the same?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt. I was just stating the obvious. Pulling tail from dating apps isn't hard; if the user knows the correct formula.
Like he said, "he thinks he has the looks for it". The only correct formula is the woman going along with you because she likes your looks in the first place and you are applying game as a chadlite.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Like he said, "he thinks he has the looks for it". The only correct formula is the woman going along with you because she likes your looks in the first place and you are applying game as a chadlite.
It's more of a IDGAF attitude and keeping yourself in shape. You need to train your b itch in the beginning that you will walk if you do not get what you want from her. On the flip side, she can do the same; and should.

However, I am releasing a new program that will show you how to do this. It's normally 1299.99 a month, but for SS members, I will offer it for just 99.95 a month. It's a steal!!! ******Please note, I am joking about this...*******

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience has been different. Given enough time, I can make any woman become attracted to me. Even those who strongly disliked me in the beginning come around eventually. Only thing is though, I NEED time. I need to be some around them through some sort of natural social setting e.g. work, school, volunteering events, etc. That’s the most natural way to do it tbh. I personally can’t do ‘dates’ lol it just feels so unnatural. Especially if the chick can’t keep the conversation flowing and expects me to do all the leg work, ugh that’s annoying. Then I end up thinking I need to do more, which will bleed into my normal real-life interactions, and it makes me end up talking too much.
That's different. That would be making her feel some emotion rather than making her feel nothing. I do that quite some times as well. Better make her fight you and feel opposed to you, then if you know how AND her interest level is initially high enough to begin with, you can turn that into tension which should translata into sexual tension.

I'm saying if she doesnt't like the way you look by herself...hardly anything you can do about it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector my experience has been different. I ain't pretty deffo not chadlite. And I've robbed those apps like a bandit and got plenty of tail. But being a bit OCD like most of the forum I also used it as a learning experience. It's really just marketing different messages appeal to different demographics. Game does exist it's called not being boring.

And the whole alpha thing is overplayed here. I'm sure it helps if you are the mythical buffed tatted millionaire. But there's plenty of average girls were bored out of their brains. and newsflash most of them would have put up an OLD profile at some point even if just for fun with their girlfriends.

Obviously you should go multi-channel. Have a go at the girl at the bar, the girl at the bus stop at the market, yoga class etc. Hangout a couple of profiles on the apps and see what comes back use that for messaging practice and how to get them on dates quickly. And there's a point here that a lot of guys seem to miss it's all about habit. If you make up your rules for interacting with the OLD chicks then you are practicing sticking to those rules dozens if not hundreds of times that cements the habbits.
It really is like fishing sometimes the fish r on a run and you should keep throwing your hook in the water as fast as you can. Sometimes the fish ain't biting and it's time to pull down your cap crack another brewski and enjoy the view.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying if she doesnt't like the way you look by herself...hardly anything you can do about it.
But that’s exactly what I’m saying, I HAVE done something about it haha I’ve made myself become attractive in their eyes over time, girls who thought I was ugly or unattractive for various reasons (if they think I’m unattractive, it’s usually because the first time they see me, I’m not dressed well; first impressions count a lot). Then over time things change and you can see their behavior/demeanor towards you change. But it requires a constant social environment though (and I’m not talking drinks or nightclubs and such).