Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Threeples"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman mentioned this "threeple" concept, which is three people living together. Two men and a woman. I just didnt' think man kind
got so hard up for women like there is a shortage of women going around.

But the fact that she said it, means it's a viewpoint that some of them desire. Let me guess who is the "head" of the house in that scenario? Likely the woman.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A woman mentioned this "threeple" concept, which is three people living together. Two men and a woman. I just didnt' think man kind
got so hard up for women like there is a shortage of women going around.

But the fact that she said it, means it's a viewpoint that some of them desire. Let me guess who is the "head" of the house in that scenario? Likely the woman.
Ever hear of three's company? Two females, one male. Worked well in the 70's in Cali.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Lemme guess she's the head of the house in the situation. What a nightmare.
I believe so. She was also impregnated by the thin one. They each take turns sleeping with her each night. She has three orifices, why can't they just switch orifices instead of nights? Honestly, I am amazed that fat ugly females are able to procreate. I can somewhat understand fat and chubby females, but not fat/chubby and ugly.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to steal the lines off threes company back in my single days. Nothing subtle about the gags which is perfect for chicks. Works with about any 70s or 80s sitcom before the world turned to sh1t. I think zekko is pretty close to Alf but a bit more paternalistic. BTW I liked Alf.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol soon all the simp has to share a whale just to feel alive and nornal, thats just unbelievable what these simp are capable of, i wonder what kind of bs they put up with this women.i see poor self-worth, incels like archetypes, and soon be living in the street once this women get bored with them and hook another simp that feels/brings new kind of excitements

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty pathetic. I've seen some examples of this in seattle. Men who are otherwise attractive married to controlling fat ugly women. They look like zombies with no joy in their eyes.

But what can you expect when they've been raised to be good little male feminist ally. Anyone who cucks out like this has effectively had their man card revoked, if they ever even had one in the first place.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, possibly for weak ass males. Here you go.

I just puked and lost my appetite for the day.

That thin guy creeps the **** out of me. The other 3 look like basement dwellers.

Cant help these landwhales think theres an abundance of men and men think theres a scarcity of women. I mean look at this bbc link. On their home page advocating for it.

That whole household added together still doesn't equal a 10.
Made my day. I'll only watch the entire video if you provide the commentary.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty pathetic. I've seen some examples of this in seattle. Men who are otherwise attractive married to controlling fat ugly women. They look like zombies with no joy in their eyes.

But what can you expect when they've been raised to be good little male feminist ally. Anyone who cucks out like this has effectively had their man card revoked, if they ever even had one in the first place.
It don't matter if she's fat or fine the net result is exactly the same.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I just puked and lost my appetite for the day.

That thin guy creeps the **** out of me. The other 3 look like basement dwellers.

Cant help these landwhales think theres an abundance of men and men think theres a scarcity of women. I mean look at this bbc link. On their home page advocating for it.

Made my day. I'll only watch the entire video if you provide the commentary.
This is what thirst gets the AFC. If I had the option of her or celibacy, I'd chose the later.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, possibly for weak ass males. Here you go.

Wtf, those guys needed better friends and parents or something. Someone should have slapped the **** out of all of them. What was with the girl's older brother? I cant imagine how there baby is going to turn out.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF????

I'm just now seeing this, and I thought it was a joke. But I see that it is NOT.

As George Costanza from Seinfeld might say:

"I'm speechless...I am WITHOUT "speech".

V.U.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what thirst gets the AFC. If I had the option of her or celibacy, I'd chose the later.
I mean they can always fly down to amsterdam or germany and **** hot $100 ho's.
"The free ones tend to be more expensive"

On the plus side they dont have to go to far for whale watching.