Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Three Dates And No Sex!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was giving her a compliment.
Yeah I know lol. I got put through school babe, I can read ;)

i had one cross her legs whilst she was naked , it was the weirdest moment of my life, and i had to ask her to leave......these women will literally ruin a great evening and great company...in the pursuit of power
Split them legs open... I bet she wanted to feel your powerful male hands on her forcing her open for her fantasy... I woulda given that a go, and only relented if she was really being serious.

A

AJ84

@AJ84

Can I ask why? Why did the previous guy not have to prove himself and your husband had to wait?
The previous guy and I discussed a FWB arrangement prior to having sex. I already new him. He was a party guy who also had a gambling addiction. But he was funny as hell and hot and at the time I thought why not, not like I’m planning to share a mortgage with him. Neither of us were going into thinking it was going to be a relationship. It was just sex, so all the other dating activities involved in getting to know someone blah blah were not needed nor were they necessary. The way I met my husband was not under the context of a FWB arrangement. If it was and I wanted to go that route with him then yeah, it would have been fast and easy sex. But he was not like the previous guy, and had qualities that inspired me to prove myself to him, actually, not the other way around.
It’s not that I made him wait, it’s that I didn’t set up a casual no strings arrangement with him like the other guy. But no we didn’t have sex right away, it was past date 3 but before date 6 ;).

A

AJ84

AJ84 takes it into her own hands to clean the clock from time to time with some of the real morons around here, such as those on my ignore list, who think they as men and themselves as shining paragons especially are "intelligent" and "logical" but women are not. But being an experienced mother she does it with her oven mitts on rather than the brutal honesty I would use so they don't feel too bad about it lol. From what I read of her here, she seems like a pleasant and quite levelheaded woman.
Lol thanks for the compliment. I have my pleasant level days then there are those days when they just make let me out for a weekend pass ;).

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah I know lol. I got put through school babe, I can read ;)

Split them legs open... I bet she wanted to feel your powerful male hands on her forcing her open for her fantasy... I woulda given that a go, and only relented if she was really being serious.
Okay princess.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the metoo error not sure I would be forcing anything. In Aus one state has a verbal consent law you have to ask and they have to say yes. Idiot feminist thinking at it's finest. Ladies always want some deniability.

if I'm back on the market again I'm definitely going to have cameras in my house. I d rather be defending a privacy charge than a rape charge. I have had 3 woman literally say would you like to force me. Every single time I backed off who knows how crazy they are.

@AJ84 I think you're smart and self-aware so just discussing not arguing.

Of course I've had plenty of ladies over the years do the deed and disappear. They had an itch to scratch and I was acceptable on the night. Love the one you're with.

My point is that most guys are fine with that. Fair deal everybody is happy. You know she was at least somewhat into you if only physically.

That's very different from being strung along for freebies when she has zero interest in you.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not into gay sh!t, but I appreciate the compliment. biggoal or John9999 might be more open to your advances though. Good luck!!
Hahaha, you just can't handle a real woman! Hmph... if you can't come and take me I'll find someone else who will :cry:

This is the metoo error not sure I would be forcing anything. In Aus one state has a verbal consent law you have to ask and they have to say yes. Idiot feminist thinking at it's finest. Ladies always want some deniability.
Shyt... I hope that shyt doesn't spread up to QLD. That's where I wanna investigate moving to, if that goes there you'll need a camera recording every time you want to lay a finger on a woman. Then again, considering they can already accuse you of rape if they feel like it as I overheard a trio of girls gloating about 10 years ago, you kind of already do so whatever... without a recording, it's always going to be your word against hers no matter what the exact laws are.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

if I'm back on the market again I'm definitely going to have cameras in my house. I d rather be defending a privacy charge than a rape charge. I have had 3 woman literally say would you like to force me. Every single time I backed off who knows how crazy they are.

@AJ84 I think you're smart and self-aware so just discussing not arguing.

Of course I've had plenty of ladies over the years do the deed and disappear. They had an itch to scratch and I was acceptable on the night. Love the one you're with.

My point is that most guys are fine with that. Fair deal everybody is happy. You know she was at least somewhat into you if only physically.

That's very different from being strung along for freebies when she has zero interest in you.
The #metoo is a like witch hunt. What’s scary is that there are no parameters on what constitutes sexual assault, other then someone’s interpretation.

Yeah there is rape and assault but can we put being cat called in the same category?

I’m all for women not getting sexually assaulted but don’t get me started on #metoo.

Yeah having proof that it was not rape is a symptom of a sad state of affairs but solid risk management in this day and age. It’s crazy.

The tides are turning on this though, it’s already happening where people (including women) are feeling like it’s overkill.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The #metoo is a like witch hunt. What’s scary is that there are no parameters on what constitutes sexual assault, other then someone’s interpretation.

Yeah there is rape and assault but can we put being cat called in the same category?

I’m all for women not getting sexually assaulted but don’t get me started on #metoo.

Yeah having proof that it was not rape is a symptom of a sad state of affairs but solid risk management in this day and age. It’s crazy.

The tides are turning on this though, it’s already happening where people (including women) are feeling like it’s overkill.
Problem i see is now lots of ppl think that if they feel sexually harassed or assaulted it must have been.

Feeling it was not ok does not mean it was not ok Fact and feeling are not the same thing, and now they are getting brainwash into thinking somehing that makes them feel bad must be an assault.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hahaha, you just can't handle a real woman! Hmph... if you can't come and take me I'll find someone else who will :cry:

Shyt... I hope that shyt doesn't spread up to QLD. That's where I wanna investigate moving to, if that goes there you'll need a camera recording every time you want to lay a finger on a woman. Then again, considering they can already accuse you of rape if they feel like it as I overheard a trio of girls gloating about 10 years ago, you kind of already do so whatever... without a recording, it's always going to be your word against hers no matter what the exact laws are.
Your now trans-gender? You're a dude... Dude. Drunk?

A

AJ84

@AJ84

Not to get personal, but trying to understand. Your husband didn't try and have sex with you on the first couple dates then. He was a bit inexperienced, or simply shy.

Or was it he DID try and you shut him down?
@AJ84

Not to get personal, but trying to understand. Your husband didn't try and have sex with you on the first couple dates then. He was a bit inexperienced, or simply shy.

Or was it he DID try and you shut him down?
He didn’t try to push for sex on the first couple of dates. Not inexperienced nor shy. We kissed and flirted, there was a progression but our first dates weren’t Netflix and chill, we went out to eat and went to the museum (took turns paying for things). The build up was awesome. I have to say, but there was a lot of chemistry and that had a lot to do with it. I think we both knew there was strong attraction right from the beginning, at least I felt like we both knew that.

I never asked him why he didn’t push for sex but I did this morning (to answer your question). He said he didn’t want me to think it was just about sex. Maybe he is lying, maybe he was scared of being #metood lol joking that craze wasn’t around when we met. He isn’t a PUA nor was he looking for a causal fling so maybe that makes and a difference. I assume that if you don’t have an interest other than sex then there is little point in wasting time doing non sexual things on dates. Women pick up on that, and if they are down for it then it’s a win win, if not then they will move on and really no loss to the guy as other girls will be on the same page as him.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
"we went out to eat and went to the museum"
Is that what they call fooling around these days.. Interesting. ;'p

I never asked him why he didn’t push for sex but I did this morning (to answer your question). He said he didn’t want me to think it was just about sex. Maybe he is lying, maybe he was scared of being #metood lol joking that craze wasn’t around when we met. He isn’t a PUA nor was he looking for a causal fling so maybe that makes and a difference. I assume that if you don’t have an interest other than sex then there is little point in wasting time doing non sexual things on dates. Women pick up on that, and if they are down for it then it’s a win win, if not then they will move on and really no loss to the guy as other girls will be on the same page as him.
He was scared. Any dude who's going and spending money on a lady wants to have sex with her. He's just trying to save face. Nothing wrong with that.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I’m a woman but of course what would an actual woman know, about women :/.
Dealing with lady logic. Good luck. Though, @AJ84 is a bit more neutral than most ladies, still thinking from a lady perspective instead of a dudes. Understandable to a degree though.
I don't know if this is a neutral lady, but yes the lady perspective that you say is solipsism. Just take a look how many time she says " I " and "me". Everything a woman does it's done in the optic of solipsism, women thinks the world is build and runs around them, to boost their ego and get validation, they're self centered, they don't think that they are part of something much bigger than them . And all this can be conscious or unconscious, but it's doesn't matter, at the and they wanna get validation at the end.

Just take a look in the way a woman speaks or writes, like @AJ84, she is all me me me, and all I I I.

And by the way never ask a fish how to fish. Go ask the old expert fisherman.

A

AJ84

I don't know if this is a neutral lady, but yes the lady perspective that you say is solipsism. Just take a look how many time she says " I " and "me". Everything a woman does it's done in the optic of solipsism, women thinks the world is build and runs around them, to boost their ego and get validation, they're self centered, they don't think that they are part of something much bigger than them . And all this can be conscious or unconscious, but it's doesn't matter, at the and they wanna get validation at the end.

Just take a look in the way a woman speaks or writes, like @AJ84, she is all me me me, and all I I I.

And by the way never ask a fish how to fish. Go ask the old expert fisherman.
So, when you refer to yourself you don’t use 1st person pronouns?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other factors play in. My gf is best friends with my then bosses wife who introduced us. You'd better believe I took it slow for the first couple of dates.

Also I had two other girls so I wasn't exactly dying of thirst. my GF still gives me sh1t about how I turned up late to our first date after I dobviously being seeing to one of the other girls and I had. I thought i d done a good job on the cover story but damn they always seem to know.

note having some other girls around didnt hurt me at all in early dating. Is the old story are willing to share the eligible ones while they try to lock them down. And Asian girls are notoriously jealous so this principle obviously still applies cross-culturally. Which makes sense because it's core programming.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You handled it well.

We are straying from the point of the thread . SHE was arrogant, self-centered, on a power grab, and thought she was "really the schitttt" and he demolished her by saying sayonara. WELL DONE.
True dat

Well done my friend!

Most thread here would not exist if ppl would know and act when its time to NEXT.

Imo its better to next too fast then wait and waste too.much time

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True dat

Well done my friend!

Most thread here would not exist if ppl would know and act when its time to NEXT.

Imo its better to next too fast then wait and waste too.much time

To be fair, if she had simply said that she was not ready for sex right now, I would have been okay with it.

But to be arrogant and patronizing about the situation, while you are sat on my sofa.. In my house.. Eating my food, drinking my alcohol.. Not a chance!

I remember clearly the look on her face when she left.. She was expecting a kiss on her lips at my door... However I gave her my cheek! Haha

She looked furious lol

Saves her right.. Hopefuly she won't think her Vagina is gods gift to mankind anymore.