Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Three Dates And No Sex!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a sh1t test. You chose not to put up with it, fine, totally acceptable.

However, I bet if you kept pushing you would’ve ended up inside her anyway. But then again, you have to put up with her bs, and contrary to popular belief, pu$$y is not worth putting up with that sh1t.
I hear what you say about sill escalating, even though she said.. Stop your not getting any!

However in this day and age, bishes will get you embroiled into a RAPE case over shyte like this..

Her telling me to stop your not getting any, was a TURN OFF enough to not persue furthur.

I simply turfed her out of the door, even though she was trying her best to get my attention and validation again.

We need to be careful.. Some hoes will fuk you all night long.. And change their mind in the morning.. Then go all #MeToo on your azz!

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a sh1t test. You chose not to put up with it, fine, totally acceptable.

However, I bet if you kept pushing you would’ve ended up inside her anyway. But then again, you have to put up with her bs, and contrary to popular belief, pu$$y is not worth putting up with that sh1t.
Probably a sh1t test, but I don't think pushing would be the answer.
For me also, that "You're not getting any" would be annoing as f**k.
But you see her still sending messages, so it was a sh1t test. And she wants to bang, you've shown her you're not some wimp that will tolerate BS.
Assuming you still want her, it should be easy now. Invite her casually to your place for Netflix and chill. And do, exactly that, don't even touch her. She lost that provilege and she knows why. She won't last an episode. I'd even go for a boring show, to test her limits.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you would be willing to overlook her patronizing remark and try to smash again?

I havnt bothered speaking to her in two days.. Clearly i wouldn't consider her GF material.. However could come in handy as a fuk buddy

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you would be willing to overlook her patronizing remark and try to smash again?

I havnt bothered speaking to her in two days.. Clearly i wouldn't consider her GF material.. However could come in handy as a fuk buddy
It seems to me that you've answered your question.
It depend on what/if you still want something to do with her.

I personally can get pis5ed pretty easy, but after that i just take is as simply words. I make mistakes when expressing myself also, so I tend to give the benefit of the doubt at first. If it happens again, I'll probably reconsider.
Not sure how much someone else's opinion matters here.
If Hulk wanna smash, he smash. If not, he doesn't.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that you've answered your question.
It depend on what/if you still want something to do with her.

I personally can get pis5ed pretty easy, but after that i just take is as simply words. I make mistakes when expressing myself also, so I tend to give the benefit of the doubt at first. If it happens again, I'll probably reconsider.
Not sure how much someone else's opinion matters here.
If Hulk wanna smash, he smash. If not, he doesn't.

Well she aint ever going to be my girl... I suppose in no harm in trying to get a smash..

She already knows, talking trash, i send her azz to the door.

A

AJ84

Strong escalation.. Lots of kissing between us... I even fingered her a little.

What got me annoyed is.. Mid kissing and touching she said... STOP IT YOUR NOT GETTING ANY.

She didn't need to say, your not getting any.

Sounded like maybe she is playing games.
I think it sounded snarky yeah.

I also think she clearly had a bad experience with going back to some guy’s house and drinking and guys trying to rope her into having group sex and she shared that story with you. Which makes me question why she went to your place for the last two dates as everyone knows going to his place or having him over to your place is code for sex. The fact that she refused to drink and made a point of telling you she wasn’t staying over indicated that she likely wasnt planning on sleeping with you but at the same time she made out with you and gave you mixed signals.

She needs to work on her signals and communicating boundaries and not setting up guys to assume sex is going to happen. That’s on her to sort out.

For example if she was interested but not ready to have sex with you she should of not gone to your place and perhaps suggested doing something else as a date? Would that have been better for you?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it sounded snarky yeah.

I also think she clearly had a bad experience with going back to some guy’s house and drinking and guys trying to rope her into having group sex and she shared that story with you. Which makes me question why she went to your place for the last two dates as everyone knows going to his place or having him over to your place is code for sex. The fact that she refused to drink and made a point of telling you she wasn’t staying over indicated that she likely wasnt planning on sleeping with you but at the same time she made out with you and gave you mixed signals.

She needs to work on her signals and communicating boundaries and not setting up guys to assume sex is going to happen. That’s on her to sort out.

For example if she was interested but not ready to have sex with you she should of not gone to your place and perhaps suggested doing something else as a date? Would that have been better for you?

Yeh think she must be some c0ck tease!

I have a two date rule.. No sex.. And I am out..

I gave this one an extra day lol... Then the entitled stupid comment she made.

Man needs to draw the line at some point, and show a chick like the door.

A

AJ84

Yeh think she must be some c0ck tease!

I have a two date rule.. No sex.. And I am out..

I gave this one an extra day lol... Then the entitled stupid comment she made.

Man needs to draw the line at some point, and show a chick like the door.
To me from what you posted it seems like it started out from the start as very sexual which she seemed fine with, then, with very bad timing she tried to backtrack, she changed her mind for some reason. It’s annoying for you for sure because it’s mixed signals. In any case, if she really didn’t want to sleep with you on the 3rd date and this is a deal breaker for you, then you both didn’t loose out on anything really.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me from what you posted it seems like it started out from the start as very sexual which she seemed fine with, then, with very bad timing she tried to backtrack, she changed her mind for some reason. It’s annoying for you for sure because it’s mixed signals. In any case, if she really didn’t want to sleep with you on the 3rd date and this is a deal breaker for you, then you both didn’t loose out on anything really.
What i see wrong here is it feels like she was using sex as a bargaining tool.

No guy wants that. It is not ok.
She could have said something like i need a bit more time to be comfortable or something.
Not your not getting sex tonight, this is insulting imo
Like sex is only for him and is something she is giving him. Men dont want sex as a reward they want genuine desire.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She could have said something like i need a bit more time to be comfortable or something.
Like sex is only for him and is something she is giving him. Men dont want sex as a reward they want genuine desire.
The thing is, sex is everything but comfortable. It's sweaty, testosterone driven, hot and passionate so this comfortable excuse wouldn't fly either. Hypergamy can't afford a woman to let a high value man go so she would never wait with sex, unless she does it on purpose through social conditioning or bad experiences. Maybe she craves a LTR and she f*cked guys on first and second dates before and noone wanted a relationship with her so she learned she needs to wait so the "f*ckboys" filter themselves out in her mind and the serious men hang on (in her mind of course).
Other than that, there are no excuses.
The way she said it was indeed insulting aswell, it's a move to control power.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, sex is everything but comfortable. It's sweaty, testosterone driven, hot and passionate so this comfortable excuse wouldn't fly either. Hypergamy can't afford a woman to let a high value man go so she would never wait with sex, unless she does it on purpose through social conditioning or bad experiences. Maybe she craves a LTR and she f*cked guys on first and second dates before and noone wanted a relationship with her so she learned she needs to wait so the "f*ckboys" filter themselves out in her mind and the serious men hang on (in her mind of course).
Other than that, there are no excuses.
The way she said it was indeed insulting aswell, it's a move to control power.
I completely agree.
My point what she said was insulting , saying it an other way like i wrote would have been a bit more acceptable.
She is clearly entitled.

A

AJ84

I agree she may have led him on. And the comment was snarky. But if his sex by date 3 rule is set in stone then it wouldn’t matter if she told him she needed more time.
OP is your sex by date three rule set in stone?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Couldn't have said it better.. This is why it was an immediate NEXT for me.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree she may have led him on. And the comment was snarky. But if his sex by date 3 rule is set in stone then it wouldn’t matter if she told him she needed more time.
[/Ues

Yes in stone man.. If a chick is coming straight to my house late at night for netflix and chill... And then not putting out, you know thats a complete wasted effort.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point tbh i dont think we should go by a 3 date rules, bit she clearly had a bad attitude about it.

A

AJ84

yes she should know what Netflix and chill means or what a date at your home implies and yeah her statement and the way she acted was not good and a waste of your time.

But is your sex by date 3 rule set in stone?

A

AJ84

Good point tbh i dont think we should go by a 3 date rules, bit she clearly had a bad attitude about it.
She did yeah. Like she would be doing him a favour or something. She could have handled that in a better way she came off as entitled.