Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Three Dates And No Sex!

A

AJ84

If you don't fvck a woman within 3 dates you ain't her first priority, she probably got a better prospect/s.
It's not worth waste more time than that
This has been debated at length in past threads. That’s like me saying if his doesn’t introduce you to his family by date 5 that means he doesn’t want a relationship with you.

it’s too black and white with no consideration for other factors.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't fvck a woman within 3 dates you ain't her first priority, she probably got a better prospect/s.
It's not worth waste more time than that
I agree but i dont think it should always be like that, imo there is no absolute need to calibrate.

I think following rules is good when someone has a harder time with boundries or does not know where he stand interest level wise.
If you can spot a high interest level i think we can be a bit.more flexible.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been debated at length in past threads. That’s like me saying if his doesn’t introduce you to his family by date 5 that means he doesn’t want a relationship with you.

it’s too black and white with no consideration for other factors.
are you a woman?

By the way familiarity kills arousal and imagination

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but i dont think it should always be like that, imo there is no absolute need to calibrate.

I think following rules is good when someone has a harder time with boundries or does not know where he stand interest level wise.
If you can spot a high interest level i think we can be a bit.more flexible.
If she's got an high interest level she wants you and she will fvck you thinking that in that way she'll get you're exclusivity, that means she will fvck you at 3rd date if she doesn't want to look like easy otherwise you'll fvck her earlier.

At a 4th date with a woman that didn't fvck with you can have a 1st date with a woman that probably has more interest in you and also you walk away from her with all the benefits that follows and the good image that you will project

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually waited beyond three dates before to get sex but it was never worth it. Women who wait that long are usually pretty bad/dull in bed so you have to end up dumping them anyway. Its easier to disentangle from them if you haven't already nailed them.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's got an high interest level she wants you and she will fvck you thinking that in that way she'll get you're exclusivity, that means she will fvck you at 3rd date if she doesn't want to look like easy
I am mosly in agreement with you, i just dont like following rules blindly need to adjust.
There was a threat on txt frequency.not that long ago debating the same thing.

I just thing that someone who is good with women can know where he stand with said women without following rules.

For other ppl i think following rules is very inportant

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this right. You've had 3 dates. 2 of these dates you had her come over, drink, and watch Netflix.

I can't imagine that setup gives any woman the tingles. Why? Because it reeks of desperation. Quit reeking of desperation and the pvssy will flow.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AJ84 this is how it is in my head

The three date rule is not hard and fast. It's more like an early warning system for time wasters and professional daters. there's plenty of ladies out there these days who like to have their ego stroked and get a free dinner. And who have zero interest in you as a human being.

Sex is great but to be honest after the thousandth time it's not that super special magic anymore.

Experienced guys push for sex for a couple of reasons. I guess the minor one is getting your profit up front so that if you have to wade through a lot of mind games at least you got paid.

and I think the more important reason is that the girl is investing at that point. If it's like eating a cheeseburger to her well then you have a cheerful party slvt and you should use appropriately. she will have lost her ability to bond properly a long time ago. It's almost like a joint project so you can start to build the foundations of a relationship.

My current girlfriend put up some epic LMR on the 3rd date. but it was fine because I could see that she was struggling to process. and she was happy to turn up at mine for the next week so I knew the deed would get done.

The big red flag with this one is that she seems to equate her vag with power. and guys who have hung out here long enough know that is never going to end well.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AJ84 there's plenty of ladies out there these days who like to have their ego stroked and get a free dinner. And who have zero interest in you as a human being.
Can you blame them? even on this forum there are guys who insist on paying for women, even ones they don't even know, with dozens or hundreds of dollars and doing them favors while they would never expect the woman to bribe them the same way. So just think how bad it has to be elsewhere. If I had swarms of men insisting on outdoing each other to bribe me to be with them because they think that's what'll make me wet or they want to prove their manhood or they're afraid of not getting pvssy otherwise or whatever the fvck motivates them to do it, one day I too might just say "fvck it" and let them go at it too. I wouldn't respect them either if they disrespect themselves, and women want men who respect themselves.

On the different note about time until sex, personally it's not getting the sex itself ASAP which is important, but her desiring and respecting me enough to treat me like her past lovers. If she had made every man in her life "wait" while she vets them, I'd be fine with waiting and being vetted too. Problem is that in the past, she was happy to fvck the "exceptions" and break the rules to make it happen. I guarantee that despite the way they would write about treating men now, @AJ84 @BeExcellent and so on have these exceptions tucked away too that they'd rather not shine the flashlight on. So if she pretends like she's a "proper woman" with me, it would make me feel like she doesn't respect me, and thus make me less likely to want a relationship with her rather than more. But I know there are plenty of tradcucks including on this forum who want women to pretend, so I don't at all blame them for it. It's just different strokes for different guys.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

[
@AJ84 this is how it is in my head

The three date rule is not hard and fast. It's more like an early warning system for time wasters and professional daters. there's plenty of ladies out there these days who like to have their ego stroked and get a free dinner. And who have zero interest in you as a human being.

Sex is great but to be honest after the thousandth time it's not that super special magic anymore.

Experienced guys push for sex for a couple of reasons. I guess the minor one is getting your profit up front so that if you have to wade through a lot of mind games at least you got paid.

and I think the more important reason is that the girl is investing at that point. If it's like eating a cheeseburger to her well then you have a cheerful party slvt and you should use appropriately. she will have lost her ability to bond properly a long time ago. It's almost like a joint project so you can start to build the foundations of a relationship.

My current girlfriend put up some epic LMR on the 3rd date. but it was fine because I could see that she was struggling to process. and she was happy to turn up at mine for the next week so I knew the deed would get done.

The big red flag with this one is that she seems to equate her vag with power. and guys who have hung out here long enough know that is never going to end well.
i agree if she equates the V with power it likely won’t end well. I also agree that there are professionals time wasters out there just collecting male attention for their ego banks.

Where I disagree respectfully is that her putting out means she is investing in a guy. Since the dawn of time there have been women who have sex with men to manipulate them into a situation that benefits her. Gold diggers is one example of that.
That’s not an investment into him, that’s an investment into her.
I really don’t think any guy should ever think that because she slept with him that she’s investing unless she is demonstrating other ways that she is investing. She needs to be demonstrating some kind of emotional investment. Women don’t always equate sex with emotions.

A

AJ84

Can you blame them? even on this forum there are guys who insist on paying for women, even ones they don't even know, with dozens or hundreds of dollars and doing them favors while they would never expect the woman to bribe them the same way. So just think how bad it has to be elsewhere. If I had swarms of men insisting on outdoing each other to bribe me to be with them because they think that's what'll make me wet or they want to prove their manhood or they're afraid of not getting pvssy otherwise or whatever the fvck motivates them to do it, one day I too might just say "fvck it" and let them go at it too. I wouldn't respect them either if they disrespect themselves, and women want men who respect themselves.

On the different note about time until sex, personally it's not getting the sex itself ASAP which is important, but her desiring and respecting me enough to treat me like her past lovers. If she had made every man in her life "wait" while she vets them, I'd be fine with waiting and being vetted too. Problem is that in the past, she was happy to fvck the "exceptions" and break the rules to make it happen. I guarantee that despite the way they would write about treating men now, @AJ84 @BeExcellent and so on have these exceptions tucked away too that they'd rather not shine the flashlight on. So if she pretends like she's a "proper woman" with me, it would make me feel like she doesn't respect me, and thus make me less likely to want a relationship with her rather than more. But I know there are plenty of tradcucks including on this forum who want women to pretend, so I don't at all blame them for it. It's just different strokes for different guys.
Yeah I had fast casual no strings sex with a guy before and no I didn’t do that with my now husband.

Do you treat every girl you sleep with as your girlfriend in a committed relationship? If you treated one as a girlfriend and the next one as a plate should the plate deserve to be treated like you treated the last girl? Why or why not?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I had fast casual no strings sex with a guy before and no I didn’t do that with my now husband.
No problem, again, it's not like I didn't think so.

I'm not a tradcuck or other angry guy, I don't mind that women have sex with the men they desire, and I have no real personal stake in this because in my experience women understand that I'm not the guy they have to pretend with. So don't take what I said as an attack, I just want to spread awareness to the guys who are receptive for it if they share my perspective.

Do you treat every girl you sleep with as your girlfriend in a committed relationship? If you treated one as a girlfriend and the next one as a plate should the plate deserve to be treated like you treated the last girl? Why or why not?
Nice questions, but it's not really about what people can demand to "deserve" as treatment. I don't think the guy is owed anything.

The thing I do think people of either gender "deserve" is the ability to make an informed choice about a person's past. That way, they can decide for themselves whether they like your treatment of them. That's the point.

Some women hide and manicure their past exactly to prevent that. They don't want the man to know of their past, because they fear if he did, he wouldn't do what they want him to do. They may or may not be right in that - that's beside the point. But if I were to take the woman's perspective, for me, considering this is supposed to be a person you "love" who "loves" you I find this behavior contradictory - at least I personally would not want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't accept me. But I understand that necessity may dictate a less than perfect reality, maybe it's really I who am too stuck on Disney? ;)

Last edited:
A

AJ84

No problem, again, it's not like I didn't think so.

I'm not a tradcuck or other angry guy, I don't mind that women have sex with the men they desire, and I have no real personal stake in this because in my experience women understand that I'm not the guy they have to pretend with. So don't take what I said as an attack, I just want to spread awareness to the guys who are receptive for it if they share my perspective.

Nice questions, but it's not really about what people can demand to "deserve" as treatment. I don't think the guy is owed anything.

The thing I do think people of either gender "deserve" is the ability to make an informed choice. That way, they can decide for themselves whether they like your treatment of them. That's the point.

Some women hide and manicure their past exactly to prevent that. They don't want the man to know of their past, because they fear if he did, he wouldn't do what they want him to do. They may or may not be right in that - that's beside the point. But if I were to take the woman's perspective, for me, considering this is supposed to be a person you "love" who "loves" you I find this behavior contradictory - at least I personally would not want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't accept me.
I know it’s not an attack:). I’m open to respectful debates from anyone here in any case.
You have a good point about deserving to have the ability to make an informed choice. I like that. I wish people could approach dating with that mindset but unfortunately that’s not always the case as you know. Dating can be so messy sometimes.

In OP’s case if she had told him that she was ok with hanging out but wasn’t ready to have sex, he could have made an informed decision around whether or not he should have her over esp if she was giving signals that it would go there (seems like she was giving those signals based on how he described the dates as being sexual from the start).

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dealing with lady logic. Good luck. Though, @AJ84 is a bit more neutral than most ladies, still thinking from a lady perspective instead of a dudes. Understandable to a degree though.
AJ84 takes it into her own hands to clean the clock from time to time with some of the real morons around here, such as those on my ignore list, who think they as men and themselves as shining paragons especially are "intelligent" and "logical" but women are not. But being an experienced mother she does it with her oven mitts on rather than the brutal honesty I would use so they don't feel too bad about it lol. From what I read of her here, she seems like a pleasant and quite levelheaded woman.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had one cross her legs whilst she was naked , it was the weirdest moment of my life, and i had to ask her to leave......these women will literally ruin a great evening and great company...in the pursuit of power

RickTheToad

Reaction score
AJ84 cleans the clock from time to time with some of the morons around here on my ignore list who think they as a man are "intelligent" and "logical" but women are not and that they in particular are shining paragons of intelligence, but being an experienced mother she does it with her oven mitts on rather than the brutal honesty I would use so they don't feel too bad about it lol. From what I read of her here, she seems like a pleasant and quite levelheaded woman.
I was giving her a compliment.

@RickTheToad

So her husband didn't make her horny? Yet she married him?
Only @AJ84 can answer that. She doesn't wear g-strings, so not sure. ;'p