Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Three Dates And No Sex!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So went on three dates with this chick. Two of those at my place.. Netflix and chill... And alcohol... However she doesn't drink with me, keeps telling me that she has to drive home and can't stop the night.

Also she stops short of having sex.. Not even a blow job.. Funny thing is... She went on a date with this guy before me.. And she went back to his place, with his freinds too.. And was drinking till 4am in the morning.

Apparently they tried to rope her into a threesome.

So... Tonight i just fuked her off... Told her i was tired.

She isn't giving up the pvssy, maybe low interest.. I just NEXTED her.

If a girl isn't willing to have sex with me on date three... I am DONE

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me there has to be escalation. Or her personality has to be so great that I would relax my normal rules a little. also depends on the health of your rotation if you're getting it elsewhere you might be willing to cut the chick a little bit more slack. but I want you posted one hundred percent agree you've done the right thing she may come back and the legs may open down the track. In the meantime move on to moister Territory.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me there has to be escalation. Or her personality has to be so great that I would relax my normal rules a little. also depends on the health of your rotation if you're getting it elsewhere you might be willing to cut the chick a little bit more slack. but I want you posted one hundred percent agree you've done the right thing she may come back and the legs may open down the track. In the meantime move on to moister Territory.
Strong escalation.. Lots of kissing between us... I even fingered her a little.

What got me annoyed is.. Mid kissing and touching she said... STOP IT YOUR NOT GETTING ANY.

She didn't need to say, your not getting any.

Sounded like maybe she is playing games.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mate that's nothing I've had them change their mind after I've actually put it in. Unsurprisingly those girls turned out not to be worth the effort sounds like you 100% made the right call.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mate that's nothing I've had them change their mind after I've actually put it in. Unsurprisingly those girls turned out not to be worth the effort sounds like you 100% made the right call.
Mate, three dates in and this bish tells me.. Stop you aint getting any!

No girl... Its you who isn't getting any, as i'm about to show you the fukin door lol.

Anyway i totally withdrew attention, and sent her home.. The look on her face was priceless.. She looked sooooo pizzed off, that I had the balls to reject her!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She tried to play the whole i'm not that kind of girl... Bvll**** i could see through her lies.

Prior to me, she went on a date with this dude.. They went drinking all night long, she ended up back at his flat. Probably ended up fukin him... Yet claims nothing happened.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
So went on three dates with this chick. Two of those at my place.. Netflix and chill... And alcohol... However she doesn't drink with me, keeps telling me that she has to drive home and can't stop the night.

Also she stops short of having sex.. Not even a blow job.. Funny thing is... She went on a date with this guy before me.. And she went back to his place, with his freinds too.. And was drinking till 4am in the morning.

Apparently they tried to rope her into a threesome.

She tried to play the whole i'm not that kind of girl... Bvll**** i could see through her lies.

Prior to me, she went on a date with this dude.. They went drinking all night long, she ended up back at his flat. Probably ended up fukin him... Yet claims nothing happened.
Next time more action, but you NEXTed her, good
Never go on mmf threesome, that means the woman is the leader and the two male are just two beta jerks,. That means the woman totally control the frame and manipulate the males

If a girl isn't willing to have sex with me on date three... I am DONE
That's usaully the maximum amount of time that a girl is gonna make you wait and wants to fvck you especially if she's playin "i'm not that kind girl...",. By the way if you don't fvck a girl in the first 3 dates you're not her first priority

Last edited:

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong escalation.. Lots of kissing between us... I even fingered her a little.

What got me annoyed is.. Mid kissing and touching she said... STOP IT YOUR NOT GETTING ANY.

She didn't need to say, your not getting any.

Sounded like maybe she is playing games.
Dude, she obviously can tell you are desperate to get into her pants. Your actions shows you are after one thing and one thing only. It’s only natural for her to be a bit more resistant. No girl wants to be treated like a ho even if they are one.

next time, invite her over but don’t bring out any alcohol. Slow down and most importantly don’t escalate or try to force anything. Just focus on having fun and not the outcome. In fact, act as though she’s the one that desperately trying to hook up with you.

Oh never show that you are annoyed with her as that will only reconfirm what she’s been thinking all along (he is only after sex).

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The issue here is this. 3 dates. I'm assuming first one at a bar, drinking. Second and third at your place, drinking. The way I understand it, you were drinking and she wasn't. It's a problem. Picture you and a girl on a date at a bar and she is not drinking with you, and then you have no issue contacting her again and doing 2nd and 3rd dates watching movies. That's beta as fck IMO.

All women drink. Those that don't drink will tell you straight up, I don't drink, and not give you some lame excuse like I have to drive, the night must go on, or the beer is cold. Her not drinking with you is just an indication of where her interest level is. So from the get go, you set this frame, where you are willing to provide her with your none sexual attention while her interest isn't there. Then go watch some netflix. lol.

Why would she give you her pus if she knew you will be willing to give her more of your attention at no cost?

If there is no sex by the 2nd date she sees beta in you mate.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this advice is wrong. What you do is text or call her up and apologize for trying to get sex, tell her she’s right and you’re willing to go as slow as she wants to take it. Send her flowers as an apology to show how sincere you are, ask her to take her on a fancy date this week to an expensive restaurant.
I mean if she’s going to basically friend zone you, you might as well speed up the process by doing all this.lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue here is this. 3 dates. I'm assuming first one at a bar, drinking. Second and third at your place, drinking. The way I understand it, you were drinking and she wasn't. It's a problem. Picture you and a girl on a date at a bar and she is not drinking with you, and then you have no issue contacting her again and doing 2nd and 3rd dates watching movies. That's beta as fck IMO.

All women drink. Those that don't drink will tell you straight up, I don't drink, and not give you some lame excuse like I have to drive, the night must go on, or the beer is cold. Her not drinking with you is just an indication of where her interest level is. So from the get go, you set this frame, where you are willing to provide her with your none sexual attention while her interest isn't there. Then go watch some netflix. lol.

Why would she give you her pus if she knew you will be willing to give her more of your attention at no cost?

If there is no sex by the 2nd date she sees beta in you mate.
Haha i get this.. However some girls will absolutely not fuk on a first date.

This is why I gave her the benefit of doubt for a second date.. On the second date, she could only meet for an hour due to some shyte going on. So getting her panties off wasn't going to be easy!

Third date was last night, when she said stop it, your not getting any.. I found that patronizing as fuk.

I totally ignored the shyte out of her and sent her home.

She looked shocked when I tried to get her to leave, and she kept hinting at me that she could stop over.

Too late.. Patronizing attitude has already been revealed.. She messaged me this morning... I am ignoring the shyte out of her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, she said she could spend the night or was hinting at it? Maybe the “stop you’re not getting any” was a sh!t test? A bad one but still. I bet you could get sex on the next date if you play your cards right and don’t act like what she said affected you. I bet she will even initiate it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, she said she could spend the night or was hinting at it? Maybe the “stop you’re not getting any” was a sh!t test? A bad one but still. I bet you could get sex on the next date if you play your cards right and don’t act like what she said affected you. I bet she will even initiate it.

She only suggested that she could stop over once, she realised that I had lost interest and was ready to ship her out.

However by then, bich had already patronized me by saying that shyte.

Fact is, she isn't giving up that puzzy and I cannot be bothered with it now.

She messaged me today... Should I ignore and ghost? Or.. Tell her that I am done with her.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Not only that man.. When she said, stop your not getting any, i found that somewhat fukin annoying lol
That’s a sh1t test. You chose not to put up with it, fine, totally acceptable.

However, I bet if you kept pushing you would’ve ended up inside her anyway. But then again, you have to put up with her bs, and contrary to popular belief, pu$$y is not worth putting up with that sh1t.