Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This video has over 500+ million views.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Check the viewership on this. This is a sign of the times. Only in a dystopian world with lonely and thirsty guys is something like that possible.

Having a video of a Stacie-like woman saying that "she could be the one" to all of the disenfranchised men out there.

Comment.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely agree. These men's thirsty behavior is absolutely shameful. What makes it especially problematic is that we as human beings don't live in a vacuum - the actions of others have an impact on our lives whether directly or indirectly.

That's why I've completely reverted my stance on vaccines. I'm now fully on board, it's time to vaccinate the vast majority of men out there (women get a pass on vaxes though).... It's the socially responsible thing to do.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That song is not that great to be honest.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
500 million views is crazy. I'd be curious to know the breakdown of what percentage of those are females, and what percentage are males.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
500 million views is crazy. I'd be curious to know the breakdown of what percentage of those are females, and what percentage are males.
There is no way to know that to certain, but I will say this. There are a number of female commentators on the video itself. Some of which have put comments about how sexy or pretty she is. They sound a bit queer to me, but I'm sure there are some straight ones too.

It puts a sick spin on it that if I'm sitting on my man cave on a recliner and watching this video on a larger HDTV and digging it all in, then other queer women are also potentially enjoying this video too... (I've only done that once last year with this video.)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Riley is also hot. She is a Christian artist and believes until waiting for marriage. That's why she looks so pretty.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way to know that to certain, but I will say this. There are a number of female commentators on the video itself. Some of which have put comments about how sexy or pretty she is. They sound a bit queer to me
Well, it is Pride month. Not too long ago, I think it was called Gay Pride month, but now they have to include all the other gender blending types and orientations. I also remember when I was younger, "queer" was considered a slur. Interesting how things change.

Anyway, it's not unusual for women to comment about other women being pretty and what not. I suppose it's somewhat akin to how some men admire how in shape another guy is. Maybe there's something aspirational about it. Like "If I can use enough skin care products, maybe my skin will look like that too". But yeah, no doubt some of it is desire.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it is Pride month. Not too long ago, I think it was called Gay Pride month, but now they have to include all the other gender blending types and orientations. I also remember when I was younger, "queer" was considered a slur. Interesting how things change.

Anyway, it's not unusual for women to comment about other women being pretty and what not. I suppose it's somewhat akin to how some men admire how in shape another guy is. Maybe there's something aspirational about it. Like "If I can use enough skin care products, maybe my skin will look like that too". But yeah, no doubt some of it is desire.
I don't agree with Pride month, but it is what it is. I already get shoved this agenda in my TV-shows and movies enough, (you might have a great TV-show like "The 100" for example, then some gay "moments" on there for that agenda, etc.... Take the recent HBO show Flight Attendant and how that is ruining an already interesting show, or even Jane the Virgin, etc...) and it's not nice to have things forced on you that you don't agree with.

Anyway, it's hot to agree with another bi-woman that another woman is hot. Plays with some wiring in my mind.