THIAGO BRAZIL
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2001
- Messages
- 662
- Reaction score
- 3
As you FEEL you shall BE.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I think the idea is that it is your voice that is giving yourself positive affirmations. Having someone else's voice saying all that stuff will make it sound like it's directed towards someone else.Originally posted by the_gunslinger:
any chance of someone making a downloadable WAV or MP3 file for us who dont have such a thing as a recordable Tape player
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
This is extremely important and I agree 100%. In order for affirmations to work they must be backed by emotion. Otherwise, after a while, your brain will just tune it out. If you attach emotion to the statements your brain will be 1000x's more likely to remember, and act, on them.Originally posted by Shadow Dancer:
For affirmations to work, you have to BELIEVE them. You have to FEEL them. If you say, "I am the biggest pimp there is." but don't actually, TRULY believe it, it don't mean shiet. You've got to actually feel it it. You've got to actually BELIEVE it. It's got to be to the point where it's not even a question. It's just who you are.
Yeah you just have to hear it over and over, but you have to say it confidently and you also have to really belive it when you say it to see resolts.Originally posted by oOh Nasty:
do u really have to use a recording device and listen to it? or can u just...get up every morning and say the list to urself in the mirror a few times?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I dont understand how it works if u listen to it during sleep if this is soAffirmations by theirself do NOT work. It's just a bunch of babble and a waste of your time. You can't just repeat a line and think that you're life will manifest itself in that way. Life doesn't work like that.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.