"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

THIS REALLY WORKS

Broadband

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Portland, Oregon
Originally posted by Powertrip
I thought it was strange, but it does work.

Try not to focus on more than a few things at a time though. Making it rhyme somewhat, like "Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better" (20X a day) is a nice start. Be careful NOT to include any possibly negative words because the subconscious mind tends to interpret it as a bad thing.

Like Ron Juan added, "Can","will", "don't" and "not" aren't words you want in your affirmations. Saying "I will not smoke" isnt as powerful as say, "I only breathe good, fresh air".

Have fun playing with your brain!
Someone listen's to Anthony Robbins :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top