Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
And "nice" or a class act is appreciated by an appropriate woman. But most that post these are hurt girls not women. Some are girls their entire life. They keep getting with the azzhole crook they ADMIRE and aspire to.They see women posting **** like this all day, everyday and they think “well I can be nicer to her than her mean old ex was!”
View attachment 2800
This entire meme with all its innuendo and apparent wisdom, is from start to finish, a load of garbage.They see women posting **** like this all day, everyday and they think “well I can be nicer to her than her mean old ex was!”
View attachment 2800
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
That hard working man needs more self respect so hes not coddling these positions. Respect himself enough to respect his own time and his presence.This entire meme with all its innuendo and apparent wisdom, is from start to finish, a load of garbage.
A woman is responsible for who she sleeps with. She owns her “fukked up state”. It started off laying it all on a man. True some men are bastards. But she didn’t walk away.
The context is a political/social manipulation. It starts with a false premise and ends with an even worse premise. Lol
Yet she can walk away from a hard working man with no feelings whatsoever out of sheer boredom. Lol. Completely undamaged.
The only way he can show that is to keep her as long as the intimacy is there. The mere act of committing to her or marrying her, limits him to her actions financially and otherwise. He cannot entertain a woman forever. The "honeymoon" will end. Unless of course he is the highest value she can get. This does not exclude sport sex, which can happen at any time due to the boredom. Kept women are spoiled into slutdom.That hard working man needs more self respect so hes not coddling these positions. Respect himself enough to respect his own time and his presence.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
They see women posting **** like this all day, everyday and they think “well I can be nicer to her than her mean old ex was!”
View attachment 2800
AgreedWrong, it's not guys thinking they must be nice because of that, it's because of their desperation for some pvssy that they're willing to sell even their own soul.
That's the nice guy.
The man without a backbone.
Like a jellyfish that floats around with the waves.
Which woman can be or feel safe with that?
Sound strategy backseat.Sounds like you gotta clean up your social media. Unfriend all bellow average women and attention whres, and befriend rock stars, rappers, and hot business women.
That is EXACTLY what I did a little over two years ago. I promise you, you will feel much more centered in very little time.Sounds like you gotta clean up your social media. Unfriend all bellow average women and attention whres, and befriend rock stars, rappers, and hot business women.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.