Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why guys think they have to be the nice guy

Serenity

Reaction score
Yeah and somehow the niceguys ends up actually being worse than the old ex. Immature, negative, toxic, extremely selfish and an ego blown out of all proportions. The exact opposite of what he claims to be.

No wonder women sometimes get confused. After their sh!tty ex they'll think "I need a nice guy", so they find the guy who claims to be nice. After a while of that it turns out he's at least just as bad and on top of it a lying piece of sh!t, so they think "I need a guy that's at least honest" and back to the honest a$$holes they go...

The problem is that there's a bunch of a$$holes deluded into thinking of themselves as nice, that's why women hate the nice guy. What they want is a guy with a spine of course, but also genuinely nice. Women doesn't associate "niceguy" with a guy who's actually nice.

I think what makes such a guy is more complex than what just women say or post. I don't think these deluded pieces of sh!t would cease to exist if we removed that one tiny factor you mention.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They see women posting **** like this all day, everyday and they think “well I can be nicer to her than her mean old ex was!”

View attachment 2800
And "nice" or a class act is appreciated by an appropriate woman. But most that post these are hurt girls not women. Some are girls their entire life. They keep getting with the azzhole crook they ADMIRE and aspire to.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
They see women posting **** like this all day, everyday and they think “well I can be nicer to her than her mean old ex was!”

View attachment 2800
This entire meme with all its innuendo and apparent wisdom, is from start to finish, a load of garbage.

A woman is responsible for who she sleeps with. She owns her “fukked up state”. It started off laying it all on a man. True some men are bastards. But she didn’t walk away.

The context is a political/social manipulation. It starts with a false premise and ends with an even worse premise. Lol

Yet she can walk away from a hard working man with no feelings whatsoever out of sheer boredom. Lol. Completely undamaged.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This entire meme with all its innuendo and apparent wisdom, is from start to finish, a load of garbage.

A woman is responsible for who she sleeps with. She owns her “fukked up state”. It started off laying it all on a man. True some men are bastards. But she didn’t walk away.

The context is a political/social manipulation. It starts with a false premise and ends with an even worse premise. Lol

Yet she can walk away from a hard working man with no feelings whatsoever out of sheer boredom. Lol. Completely undamaged.
That hard working man needs more self respect so hes not coddling these positions. Respect himself enough to respect his own time and his presence.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
That hard working man needs more self respect so hes not coddling these positions. Respect himself enough to respect his own time and his presence.
The only way he can show that is to keep her as long as the intimacy is there. The mere act of committing to her or marrying her, limits him to her actions financially and otherwise. He cannot entertain a woman forever. The "honeymoon" will end. Unless of course he is the highest value she can get. This does not exclude sport sex, which can happen at any time due to the boredom. Kept women are spoiled into slutdom.

"Magua understand the English very well. They will put down their tomahawks to feed the laziness of their women."
Last of the Mahicans

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t know, that quote is complete trash. LOL

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never get involved with a woman that has a fvcked up past there is a good chance she's a BPD. If a woman has a trail of destruction why in the fvck would you get involved with her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically... kiss her ass

pucker up... buttercup!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 2800

Wrong, it's not guys thinking they must be nice because of that, it's because of their desperation for some pvssy that they're willing to sell even their own soul.

That's the nice guy.

The man without a backbone.

Like a jellyfish that floats around with the waves.

Which woman can be or feel safe with that?

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong, it's not guys thinking they must be nice because of that, it's because of their desperation for some pvssy that they're willing to sell even their own soul.

That's the nice guy.

The man without a backbone.

Like a jellyfish that floats around with the waves.

Which woman can be or feel safe with that?
Agreed

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you gotta clean up your social media. Unfriend all bellow average women and attention whres, and befriend rock stars, rappers, and hot business women.
Sound strategy backseat.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you gotta clean up your social media. Unfriend all bellow average women and attention whres, and befriend rock stars, rappers, and hot business women.
That is EXACTLY what I did a little over two years ago. I promise you, you will feel much more centered in very little time.

Also. I NEVER watch the news or listen to talk radio now. Your life will suddenly come alive.
I only listen to music with note combinations that inspire me.