"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

This is what makes me feel incredibly hopeless in dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
@bigdave17 At this point pretty much everyone perceives that you are content to wallow in your misery and have absolutely no intent to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and work your way out of your issues. Is this a fair assessment?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
You'd think someone who's balding would be more sympathetic towards a woman aging
my 60 year old bald dad still looks great - easily top 20 percentile for his age range.

if he worked out hardcore and was in super low body fat % (which I will be at his age), he would be top 1% of men at his age range

Balding is only really a negative for light skin white men with fine features, not dark skin men with heavily masculine features. I shaved my head once and posted a picture of it on a dating forum and multiple women said I looked better with a shaved head than with hair
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
It also has a GDP of $11.5 billion.

The State of Vermont is the U.S. State with the smallest economic output... At $32 billion.
why do you think I don't want to live there when many of the women there fit exactly my taste (dark hair, dark skin, big booty, big boobs, loyal housewives, big into family values, never feminists, never have tattoos, etc... etc... etc...) and my sister and my aunts live there?


I'm used to living like a rich American, I can't live like a peasant anymore
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ChillDude6767

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
36
Age
37
why do you think I don't want to live there when many of the women there fit exactly my taste (dark hair, dark skin, big booty, big boobs, loyal housewives, big into family values, never feminists, never have tattoos, etc... etc... etc...) and my sister and my aunts live there?


I'm used to living like a rich American, I can't live like a peasant anymore
So get a hot Armenian wide and fly her to the U.S. every month.

Heck, get two!
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
@bigdave17 Why are you ignoring my question to you?

What is your intent moving forward? Are you going to continue to make threads and wallow in these issues you incessantly write about here, or are you going to take sustained action and resolve it?

Which is it?
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
my 60 year old bald dad still looks great - easily top 20 percentile for his age range.

if he worked out hardcore and was in super low body fat % (which I will be at his age), he would be top 1% of men at his age range

Balding is only really a negative for light skin white men with fine features, not dark skin men with heavily masculine features. I shaved my head once and posted a picture of it on a dating forum and multiple women said I looked better with a shaved head than with hair
If you were so sure about all this, then why would you make a thread about how your hair surgery was a failure, and asking if you should just shave it all off?... if you were so sure about all this, why would you be taking finnastride for 2 years

You're only trying to rationalize it as a positive now, because your coping with your own fate
 

ChillDude6767

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
36
Age
37
@bigdave17 Why are you ignoring my question to you?

What is your intent moving forward? Are you going to continue to make threads and wallow in these issues you incessantly write about here, or are you going to take sustained action and resolve it?

Which is it?
What is the point of trying to force him out of his current state.

If it hasn't worked even one bit since he joined in October 2017, then what makes you think it's going to work today?
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,753
Reaction score
4,817
Location
象外
Are you going to continue to make threads and wallow in these issues you incessantly write about here, or are you going to take sustained action and resolve it?

Which is it?
Dude why are you asking him? Like his word means anything.

He won't change since NOTHING in his posts indicate he believes it's a problem with him.

He actually believe that the problem is that he's not "getting" any opportunities.

See, if he only "got" an opportunity, he KNOWS they would fall in love with him, since he's such a great guy.

And that he doesn't "get" these opportunities has NOTHING to do with him.

I doubt he even understands your question.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ChillDude6767

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
36
Age
37
Dude why are you asking him? Like his word means anything.

He won't change since NOTHING in his posts indicate he believes it's a problem with him.

He actually believe that the problem is that he's not "getting" any opportunities.

See, if he only "got" an opportunity, he KNOWS they would fall in love with him, since he's such a great guy.

And that he doesn't "get" these opportunities has NOTHING to do with him.

I doubt he even understands your question.
You're just not sensitive to the struggle of Armenians.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Dude why are you asking him? Like his word means anything.

He won't change since NOTHING in his posts indicate he believes it's a problem with him.

He actually believe that the problem is that he's not "getting" any opportunities.

See, if he only "got" an opportunity, he KNOWS they would fall in love with him, since he's such a great guy.

And that he doesn't "get" these opportunities has NOTHING to do with him.

I doubt he even understands your question.
Indeed... I must be asking for a deeper purpose, a purpose beneath the obvious.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,753
Reaction score
4,817
Location
象外
Dave's not really all that different from a large portion of sosuave posters.

Some come looking for advice.

Some come looking to justify their failures, but carefully cloak those in seeming requests for advice.

Dave just seems to be the most ninja like deflector of any advice, capable of flipping it around to prove he's really awesome and it's not really his fault he sucks so bad with the ladies.

I imagine he'd be the type of guy who gets "fired" by his therapist.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Dave's not really all that different from a large portion of sosuave posters.

Some come looking for advice.

Some come looking to justify their failures, but carefully cloak those in seeming requests for advice.

Dave just seems to be the most ninja like deflector of any advice, capable of flipping it around to prove he's really awesome and it's not really his fault he sucks so bad with the ladies.

I imagine he'd be the type of guy who gets "fired" by his therapist.
He was pretty consistent with his stories, granted it was annoying as hell, so much so it led me to believe no normal man could troll us all for a full year I've been here without some form of mental issues, always felt he has aspergers.

Because of that believe, I pitied him and had sympathy for him, I've trashed many here but not him.

This pity and sympathy led me so search him out in Google today, entered a cursory "used car salesman troll" and I was gobsmacked !

Our Dave is way beyond Legendary.

The purpose of my post is, maybe the mods could allow some leeway for him when his ban is over.

He's harmless and if we think positively, there's a purpose for him here in some form or manner, though I admit I'm not sure what that might be for now.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Ooo a 9 pager, what brand new information on Dave have a missed?

Edit: @Spaz havw dave been trolling other forums?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Loooooool

He started trolling when he actually had hair.

What a guy
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Guys, let's delete those images and let him have some dignity, he's still a member here, still one of us.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top