Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what makes me feel incredibly hopeless in dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude why are you asking him? Like his word means anything.

He won't change since NOTHING in his posts indicate he believes it's a problem with him.

He actually believe that the problem is that he's not "getting" any opportunities.

See, if he only "got" an opportunity, he KNOWS they would fall in love with him, since he's such a great guy.

And that he doesn't "get" these opportunities has NOTHING to do with him.

I doubt he even understands your question.
Indeed... I must be asking for a deeper purpose, a purpose beneath the obvious.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave's not really all that different from a large portion of sosuave posters.

Some come looking for advice.

Some come looking to justify their failures, but carefully cloak those in seeming requests for advice.

Dave just seems to be the most ninja like deflector of any advice, capable of flipping it around to prove he's really awesome and it's not really his fault he sucks so bad with the ladies.

I imagine he'd be the type of guy who gets "fired" by his therapist.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dave's not really all that different from a large portion of sosuave posters.

Some come looking for advice.

Some come looking to justify their failures, but carefully cloak those in seeming requests for advice.

Dave just seems to be the most ninja like deflector of any advice, capable of flipping it around to prove he's really awesome and it's not really his fault he sucks so bad with the ladies.

I imagine he'd be the type of guy who gets "fired" by his therapist.
He was pretty consistent with his stories, granted it was annoying as hell, so much so it led me to believe no normal man could troll us all for a full year I've been here without some form of mental issues, always felt he has aspergers.

Because of that believe, I pitied him and had sympathy for him, I've trashed many here but not him.

This pity and sympathy led me so search him out in Google today, entered a cursory "used car salesman troll" and I was gobsmacked !

Our Dave is way beyond Legendary.

The purpose of my post is, maybe the mods could allow some leeway for him when his ban is over.

He's harmless and if we think positively, there's a purpose for him here in some form or manner, though I admit I'm not sure what that might be for now.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooo a 9 pager, what brand new information on Dave have a missed?

Edit: @Spaz havw dave been trolling other forums?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loooooool

He started trolling when he actually had hair.

What a guy

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, let's delete those images and let him have some dignity, he's still a member here, still one of us.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
tf bro dave you have been trolling dating and bodybuilding forums for 10 years crying for advice

imagine what u could achieve in 10 years instead of shi.tp.osting

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Ask a 24 Year Old Guy Making 8-11K A Month Who Is Not Really Happy Anything
I'm mainly unhappy because I just can't find a damn girl I wanna date...I slept with a couple women this year but neither one of them were attractive enough to date

Overall, my life is going beautifully - I'm making money hand over fist, I have a great family and great friends. I go out all the time... no real financial worries. I'm almost done with my student loans, buying a house soon, etc... I am just so damn lonely...”

I love the way this character grows over time. This post is from 2015 btw.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was pretty consistent with his stories, granted it was annoying as hell, so much so it led me to believe no normal man could troll us all for a full year I've been here without some form of mental issues, always felt he has aspergers.

Because of that believe, I pitied him and had sympathy for him, I've trashed many here but not him.

This pity and sympathy led me so search him out in Google today, entered a cursory "used car salesman troll" and I was gobsmacked !

Our Dave is way beyond Legendary.

The purpose of my post is, maybe the mods could allow some leeway for him when his ban is over.

He's harmless and if we think positively, there's a purpose for him here in some form or manner, though I admit I'm not sure what that might be for now.
I asked him many time if he had asperger he always ignored the question.

Imo thats his problem he never was able to detect the sarcasm and subtle insult in the many reply he got.

I would not mind him coming back, but i think he should be limited on the amount of thread and post he makes.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
“Ask a 24 Year Old Guy Making 8-11K A Month Who Is Not Really Happy Anything
I'm mainly unhappy because I just can't find a damn girl I wanna date...I slept with a couple women this year but neither one of them were attractive enough to date

Overall, my life is going beautifully - I'm making money hand over fist, I have a great family and great friends. I go out all the time... no real financial worries. I'm almost done with my student loans, buying a house soon, etc... I am just so damn lonely...”

I love the way this character grows over time. This post is from 2015 btw.
10 year later: "Ask a 34 year old guy making 8-11k a month whos not happy"

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I asked him many time if he had asperger he always ignored the question.
That and the fact he's always talking about his sisters.

Imagine having aspergers and then having 2 sisters who basically brainwashed you into believing the crap that you're awesome, handsome, plenty of friends, awesome genes etc etc etc....the same crap how a woman actually feels they are in real life.

The feminine imperative drilled into an aspergers mind.

BOOM!

BigDave is born.

I think our Dave here is the manifestation of the feminine imperative...how relentless it is.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That and the fact he's always talking about his sisters.

Imagine having aspergers and then having 2 sisters who basically brainwashed you into believing the crap that you're awesome, handsome, plenty of friends, awesome genes etc etc etc....the same crap how a woman actually feels they are in real life.

The feminine imperative drilled into an aspergers mind.

BOOM!

BigDave is born.

I think our Dave here is the manifestation of the feminine imperative...how relentless it is.
Never took the sisters into consideration, the guy has no chance. Only thing that would be worst is 2 sisters and a single mom.

GAME OVER.

I'm not the therapy pushing kind of guy, but it probably needed.
Asperger is not all negative, they can often learn to fake social skills very well, also their lack of social awareness makes them handle rejection way better than others.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Never took the sisters into consideration, the guy has no chance. Only thing that would be worst is 2 sisters and a single mom.

GAME OVER.

I'm not the therapy pushing kind of guy, but it probably needed.
Asperger is not all negative, they can often learn to fake social skills very well, also their lack of social awareness makes them handle rejection way better than others.
if dave is reading this thread now im sure hes crying

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz @lamath

He’s been trolling this forum for years, why are you taking the bait that Dave might be real when these guys quickly found him out?

Spaz you shouldn’t have deleted your posts, although “car salesman troll” on google brings up two memes of him easily and some threads. I hope it’s a perm ban and I hope the people who have vehemently defended him @Spaz @Amante Silvestre etc feel a bit silly.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz @lamath

He’s been trolling this forum for years, why are you taking the bait that Dave might be real when these guys quickly found him out?

Spaz you shouldn’t have deleted your posts, although “car salesman troll” on google brings up two memes of him easily and some threads. I hope it’s a perm ban and I hope the people who have vehemently defended him @Spaz @Amante Silvestre etc feel a bit silly.
Man no one can troll that hard without some serious issue, like the GF one.

no one would waste that energy and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.