Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what makes me feel incredibly hopeless in dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of them get upset when men play the dating game as its meant to be played.
au contraire, this board, and all the members and posts on it, has benefited me immensely, in many many ways that also benefit anyone who enters my personal space, with the intention of getting to know me. Zero bitterness or being upset here. Truth be told, it's really all good in my world as far as dating goes. And I have the content on this board to thank :)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, let's get real. Dave has read the content of this site and that has served to reinforce his (pre conceived) notions that dating is impossible. It's absolutely reflected in what he posts. If that fact makes you uncomfortable, that's not on me.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve also talked in the past about “correcting” us and yes, reviling some of the precepts held here. You don’t use the word, “revile”, but it shows in your occasional general posts about us poor, mislead souls.

What I see is you occasionally pouncing on the weaker members, taking great interest in everything they say, and leading the general tone toward increased ridicule over time.

The person in question certainly has his issues, but his issues were not created, nor reinforced here. SoSuave is a place of EXPOSURE.

I was a complete confused nut with women when I arrived here, and the excellent principles here exposed me and corrected me, and turned me from a seemingly hopeless case, to a man who can honestly say he has no troubles or worries when it comes to attracting women.

I don’t mean to be overly harsh, but I do see this tendency to pick out the weak ones and pursue them.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave just meed a little confidence and things will change, but he need to stop finding excuse and just act on his shortcoming.

Monster is indeed going a bit too far, but to be fair not sure it was meant literally.

Too much bitterness and whining from ppl lately
You have to understand he joined SS a year before you did.

In that time, he has essentially posted, re-posted, and re-hashed the same topic and content over and over and over again. Each post gets 100 responses from well-intentioned SS members trying to help him. he then does nothing and argues against the advice he's given and disappears for awhile. 2-3 weeks later, he'll pop up again with the same exact rant and BS. Again, mostly newbies will chime in with advice, another 100 posts, he argues again, and goes away. 2-3 weeks later he pops up again...and on and on.

THAT's why some people here give him so much s*hit.

I have ZERO sympathy for a man, any man, who asks for all this help and then refuses to even try to change and argues against most of it from some very seasoned SS members.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve also talked in the past about “correcting” us and yes, reviling some of the precepts held here. You don’t use the word, “revile”, but it shows in your occasional general posts about us poor, mislead souls.

What I see is you occasionally pouncing on the weaker members, taking great interest in everything they say, and leading the general tone toward increased ridicule over time.

The person in question certainly has his issues, but his issues were not created, nor reinforced here. SoSuave is a place of EXPOSURE.

I was a complete confused nut with women when I arrived here, and the excellent principles here exposed me and corrected me, and turned me from a seemingly hopeless case, to a man who can honestly say he has no troubles or worries when it comes to attracting women.

I don’t mean to be overly harsh, but I do see this tendency to pick out the weak ones and pursue them.
I dont think you are harsh, you are well intended in expressing your opinion. I dont recall suggesting that I am here to correct anyone, per se but I wont deny that I've used that phrase before - I just cant recall what you are referring to.

Again tho, I think you are projecting past female interactions, that were negative, when you read my posts and assign my emotional state behind them to this 'revile' category. Y'all are going to do whatever you want to do and believe whatever you want to believe - and that does not impact me. Believe what you want. I have no dog in your fight with females, fight as you see fit. I also dont experience anything you guys talk about, as far as how you lead with women. Part of this is because I wont deal with game players and part of this is because I shoot respectfully straight, so there is no confusion. I learned all of this from you guys :)

As far as me pouncing on weaker members, yes, I am imperfect. Believe it or not, I AM well intended hanging out here, however I do reach my limit with people. That's never my 'opener' tho, I always try to be helpful. I certainly do not pursue anyone on these boards. That would suggest that I am invested emotionally in someone, to a degree. That's not true.

Last edited:

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an observation but I noticed the female contributors are much more verbous than the male responders. How's that for an over generalization!!

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an observation but I noticed the female contributors are much more verbous than the male responders. How's that for an over generalization!!
Yea sazc definitely won, although atom almost won me over when he used a semicolon

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make me last longer? the last time i had sex 3 years ago, I could last an hour with no issues if I wanted to. Bigger sex drive? dude I can masturbate 8 times a day if I want. The last woman I was seeing, I sometimes had sex with her 10 times a week (and I would have done more, but she didn't want it any more). I also have very high testosterone naturally - I'm naturally very strong, gain muscle quickly, have real thick facial hair, real heavy lower jawline/chin (tell-tale signs of high test)

none of these things help give me easy dating opportunities with quality, fit, attractive women in their 20s
3 years ago?...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe 2 years ago. I don't get any dating opportunities with anybody worthwhile anymore and I stopped having sex with single moms, women over 30, chubby chicks, etc....

I really don't think my standards are anything crazy. I posted pictures of women I pursued on dating sites and guru rated them as 4s-6s. I think it's just that women are rated on a huge curved scale nowadays - a decent looking 25 year old with a nice body with no kids is treated like a 10/10 even though she's just a 6

I'll give you example of the dating opportunities I get. I was at a bar 2 weeks ago and this chubby Indian girl tried 6 times to talk to me. I was at a gym yesterday and these 3 chubby Latinas were staring me down hardcore over and over again. That's all I get.
Your just not into the game. When the game you as a valid player you will have your way. A wise woman told me in the dating game that as aman you HAVE to run game on em.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
3 years ago?...
maybe 2 years ago. I don't get any dating opportunities with anybody worthwhile anymore and I stopped having sex with single moms, women over 30, chubby chicks, etc....

I really don't think my standards are anything crazy. I posted pictures of women I pursued on dating sites and guru rated them as 4s-6s. I think it's just that women are rated on a huge curved scale nowadays - a decent looking 25 year old with a nice body with no kids is treated like a 10/10 even though she's just a 6

I'll give you example of the dating opportunities I get. I was at a bar 2 weeks ago and this chubby Indian girl tried 6 times to talk to me. I was at a gym yesterday and these 3 chubby Latinas were staring me down hardcore over and over again. That's all I get. That's just garbage

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Your just not into the game

what do you mean?

I would smash if I had the chance to sleep with 6s and 7s. You guys act like I'm holding out for a 10/10. This is all ignoring the fact that I'm a 7 to 7.5. Men are supposed to go above their weight class, I can't even get below my weight class

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean?

I would smash if I had the chance to sleep with 6s and 7s. You guys act like I'm holding out for a 10/10. This is all ignoring the fact that I'm a 7 to 7.5. Men are supposed to go above their weight class, I can't even get below my weight class
Your not an active "player". Youve been doing blow by blow and analysis but your not in the game.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Your not an active "player". Youve been doing blow by blow and analysis but your not in the game.
I go out to bars and clubs, concerts, sports events, festivals, etc... etc.... etc... etc.... constantly

My issue is I need something close to a natural opportunity to approach. If a girl is out with 9 friends, I feel too awkward to approach

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was bullied and mocked for my lack of dating life in 8th and 9th grade
Lots of people suck in high school. It means nothing when it comes to adult life. It doesn't carry over unless you let it mindfvck you.

Look at all those ugly duckling girls who got into their 20s and all of a sudden they were smoking hot. Leave the past in the past.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go out to bars and clubs, concerts, sports events, festivals, etc... etc.... etc... etc.... constantly

My issue is I need something close to a natural opportunity to approach. If a girl is out with 9 friends, I feel too awkward to approach
Your dyck has to be wet and you have to have pull to be in the game. Your powers are nonexistent currently. You can exceed your wildest imagination. Get gly in the game. Do what players do.

Status
Not open for further replies.