Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yea sazc definitely won, although atom almost won me over when he used a semicolonJust an observation but I noticed the female contributors are much more verbous than the male responders. How's that for an over generalization!!
lol shaddapYea sazc definitely won, although atom almost won me over when he used a semicolon
trueJust an observation but I noticed the female contributors are much more verbous than the male responders. How's that for an over generalization!!
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
3 years ago?...make me last longer? the last time i had sex 3 years ago, I could last an hour with no issues if I wanted to. Bigger sex drive? dude I can masturbate 8 times a day if I want. The last woman I was seeing, I sometimes had sex with her 10 times a week (and I would have done more, but she didn't want it any more). I also have very high testosterone naturally - I'm naturally very strong, gain muscle quickly, have real thick facial hair, real heavy lower jawline/chin (tell-tale signs of high test)
none of these things help give me easy dating opportunities with quality, fit, attractive women in their 20s
Your just not into the game. When the game you as a valid player you will have your way. A wise woman told me in the dating game that as aman you HAVE to run game on em.maybe 2 years ago. I don't get any dating opportunities with anybody worthwhile anymore and I stopped having sex with single moms, women over 30, chubby chicks, etc....
I really don't think my standards are anything crazy. I posted pictures of women I pursued on dating sites and guru rated them as 4s-6s. I think it's just that women are rated on a huge curved scale nowadays - a decent looking 25 year old with a nice body with no kids is treated like a 10/10 even though she's just a 6
I'll give you example of the dating opportunities I get. I was at a bar 2 weeks ago and this chubby Indian girl tried 6 times to talk to me. I was at a gym yesterday and these 3 chubby Latinas were staring me down hardcore over and over again. That's all I get.
maybe 2 years ago. I don't get any dating opportunities with anybody worthwhile anymore and I stopped having sex with single moms, women over 30, chubby chicks, etc....3 years ago?...
Your just not into the game
Your not an active "player". Youve been doing blow by blow and analysis but your not in the game.what do you mean?
I would smash if I had the chance to sleep with 6s and 7s. You guys act like I'm holding out for a 10/10. This is all ignoring the fact that I'm a 7 to 7.5. Men are supposed to go above their weight class, I can't even get below my weight class
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I go out to bars and clubs, concerts, sports events, festivals, etc... etc.... etc... etc.... constantlyYour not an active "player". Youve been doing blow by blow and analysis but your not in the game.
Lots of people suck in high school. It means nothing when it comes to adult life. It doesn't carry over unless you let it mindfvck you.I was bullied and mocked for my lack of dating life in 8th and 9th grade
Your dyck has to be wet and you have to have pull to be in the game. Your powers are nonexistent currently. You can exceed your wildest imagination. Get gly in the game. Do what players do.I go out to bars and clubs, concerts, sports events, festivals, etc... etc.... etc... etc.... constantly
My issue is I need something close to a natural opportunity to approach. If a girl is out with 9 friends, I feel too awkward to approach
If you have puzzy on demand will you be needy or creepy?Women today have a grossly exaggerated view of their SMV. That's why most male 7's are having trouble these days. You need to develop social ease. Social ease is the most attractive quality a man can possess.
Do you stare at them with a creepy vibe, or do you exhibit social ease and command of your surroundings?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Exactly, but he needs to detach himself and get the basics down.If you have puzzy on demand will you be needy or creepy?
what do you mean social ease? I make friends everywhere I goWomen today have a grossly exaggerated view of their SMV. That's why most male 7's are having trouble these days. You need to develop social ease. Social ease is the most attractive quality a man can possess.
Do you stare at them with a creepy vibe, or do you exhibit social ease and command of your surroundings?
You're not comfortable with women you're attracted to, correct?
You need to learn to talk with attractive women without an end in mind. Do it just to get used to it without pressure.
As far as a natural opportunity to approach, there's no such thing. Just get out there and be active. You're no different from anyone else, You need to make and find those situations. Don't you have any hobbies or interests where women with similar interests might congregate?
good pointWomen are value sensing machines. You can rationalize all you want about how you think you fit every criteria. At the end of the day all of your frustrations comes from the feeling that you are not good enough. You feel that you do not have enough value to barter with women so that they give you what you want.
No one can cure this for you. It might be reality. It might be illusory. Maybe you do have the value but a deep seeded insecurity blocks you. Or maybe you are slacking off in certain aspects. Only you know what the deal is.
At the end of the day, there is nothing new under the sun. We have seen it all. In my experience, I would say that most guys like you already have what it takes.....but you don’t believe it no matter what anyone tells you. And if you don’t believe it, it might as well be your reality. Because as a great man known as pook once said: “as you think, so shall you become.” This works both ways. You can be a 7 who is good enough who thinks himself into a 4....or you can be a 7 who accepts his own value and knows he is good enough.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.