lamath
Master Don Juan
It can be hard for some men.He just said he hasn't had sex in 3 years
He just need to.socialise more and stop finding excuses.
Nothing wrong with Dave except his mindset.
He should go by the saying Always assume interest.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It can be hard for some men.He just said he hasn't had sex in 3 years
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Ironically, it's Hollywood who destroyed the family dynamic and men being men. Now, if that's not the kettle calling the pot black..You need to stop masturbation. Your self depreciating is annoying and ungenuine.
Fvck his requirements. He is not at the position to have those standareds. He needs to FVCK.@bigdave17. Go for a walk in the park. Walk up to a lady you find that meets your requirements and chat. Or, go get some new clothes where attractive ladies shop. Ask them for their opinion and then ask if they'd like to get a drink with you. Of course, you will return the clothes later.
You need to stop focusing on it and let things happen. Stop harping on it and also lowering your expectations. The later is what's holding you back the most. You are your worst enemy.
The issue is he wants a lady who looks like a goddess and refuses to settle for anything less. It's like me wanting to become governor of Connecticut, but I do not want to run for office. I just want the Connecticut General Assembly to grant me the office of Governor. Not going to happen. He also lives in the suburbs and doesn't want to go to the city (I empathize). So, when you add both together that would equate to a sexless life. He doesn't realize when he hooks up with 5 - 7's other ladies will notice and he'd slowly move up the levels. However, I will caution, even I had an 8 and 9 and trust when I say, it's really not worth it. Then again, you have 5's who think they are 10's, so who knows anymore.Fvck his requirements. He is not at the position to have those standareds. He needs to FVCK.
There is no work to do but shut his mouth stop complaining and start fvcking his way forward.The issue is he wants a lady who looks like a goddess and refuses to settle for anything less. He also lives in the suburbs and doesn't want to go to the city (I empathize). So, when you add both together that would equate to a sexless life. He doesn't realize when he hooks up with 5 - 7's other ladies will notice and he'd slowly move up the levels. However, I will caution, even I had an 8 and 9 and trust when I say, it's really not worth it. Then again, you have 5's who think they are 10's, so who knows anymore.
He needs to work on his self confidence. It's as simple as that. He refuses to do so and posts here instead.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Easier said than done. All we can do is try and encourage him to do so, not judge or berate him.There is no work to do but shut his mouth stop complaining and start fvcking his way forward.
Rick...Don't make me pull up quotes of you judging and berating people. Knock it offEasier said than done. All we can do is try and encourage him to do so, not judge or berate him.
I don't believe I have. I make as many mistakes if not more than others. People come her for advice, as do I. I always try to give objective advice as best as possible. It may be harsh or direct, but it's not to attack a person.Rick...Don't make me pull up quotes of you judging and berating people. Knock it off
maybe 2 yearsHoly sh1t.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
why do people here keep talking about this nonsense of me wanting a 10?The issue is he wants a lady who looks like a goddess and refuses to settle for anything less. It's like me wanting to become governor of Connecticut, but I do not want to run for office. I just want the Connecticut General Assembly to grant me the office of Governor. Not going to happen. He also lives in the suburbs and doesn't want to go to the city (I empathize). So, when you add both together that would equate to a sexless life. He doesn't realize when he hooks up with 5 - 7's other ladies will notice and he'd slowly move up the levels. However, I will caution, even I had an 8 and 9 and trust when I say, it's really not worth it. Then again, you have 5's who think they are 10's, so who knows anymore.
He needs to work on his self confidence. It's as simple as that. He refuses to do so and posts here instead.
Bingo and there's your issue. You are putting too much pressure on you and indirectly any lady you chat with. As @Glassguy says, take it as it comes and do not have pressure for anything. Just enjoy the moment. Enjoy the experience.maybe 2 years
but I've never had sex with anybody who was dating material - it's all been single moms, women over 30, chubby girls, etc... I did sleep with a pretty good looking 25 year old with no kids with a hot body but she was a smoker and trashy.
the reason I haven't had sex with anybody since then is I've told myself no more engaging with any nonsense that isn't dating material
IIRC, you posted pics multiple times of ladies you'd like to have as your partner. They were' 4 - 6's. They were some very attractive latin or Armenian ladies. Some instagram model too.why do people here keep talking about this nonsense of me wanting a 10?
I've POSTED PICS of the women I went after on dating sites and Guru rated them as 4s, 5s and 6s. Guru rated me a 7.5/10
I'm literally interested in women less attractive than myself who make a fraction of my income. I'm barely even picky on the face, I just want a decent sorta cute face with a hot body.
Smv for.men is not just look and $why do people here keep talking about this nonsense of me wanting a 10?
I've POSTED PICS of the women I went after on dating sites and Guru rated them as 4s, 5s and 6s. Guru rated me a 7.5/10
I'm literally interested in women less attractive than myself who make a fraction of my income. I'm barely even picky on the face, I just want a decent sorta cute face with a hot body.
I just wanted to elaborate on thiswhy do people here keep talking about this nonsense of me wanting a 10?
I've POSTED PICS of the women I went after on dating sites and Guru rated them as 4s, 5s and 6s. Guru rated me a 7.5/10
I'm literally interested in women less attractive than myself who make a fraction of my income. I'm barely even picky on the face, I just want a decent sorta cute face with a hot body.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
IIRC, you posted pics multiple times of ladies you'd like to have as your partner. They were' 4 - 6's. They were some very attractive latin or Armenian ladies. Some instagram model too.
I will ask you again, what do you have to offer a lady aside from $$$? Ladies, in general, make their own money, so this is really not as important initially. As you enter into an LTR or hell forbid, marriage, then it becomes more of an issue.that's what I would love to get with
in real world, I would settle for much much less. In reality, I'm barely even picky on the face - I just want a decent face (no ugly chicks with terrible skin). I am pretty picky on the body - I want a girl who works out and has a decent ass and decent waist with at least B cup tits but I'm in great shape myself. Basically figure that I'm cool with a 6 face with a 7 body. I'm a 7.5 face with a 7 or 8 body
Only weirdos do that sh1t.@bigdave17. Go for a walk in the park. Walk up to a lady you find that meets your requirements and chat.
Different strokes for different folks dude.Only weirdos do that sh1t.
So you've been an incel for 15 years then. That would be 2004. Yeah, 15 years passes by really fast.a decent looking woman with a nice body, who makes 50K a year with a decent job, has no kids, somewhat intelligent, somewhat classy, etc... is treated as absolute gold even though she's just barely above average to where I've never even slept with somebody like that in 15 years of wanting one.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.