"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

This is what makes me feel incredibly hopeless in dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
He just said he hasn't had sex in 3 years
It can be hard for some men.
He just need to.socialise more and stop finding excuses.

Nothing wrong with Dave except his mindset.

He should go by the saying Always assume interest.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
@bigdave17. Go for a walk in the park. Walk up to a lady you find that meets your requirements and chat. Or, go get some new clothes where attractive ladies shop. Ask them for their opinion and then ask if they'd like to get a drink with you. Of course, you will return the clothes later.

You need to stop focusing on it and let things happen. Stop harping on it and also lowering your expectations. The later is what's holding you back the most. You are your worst enemy.
Fvck his requirements. He is not at the position to have those standareds. He needs to FVCK.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Fvck his requirements. He is not at the position to have those standareds. He needs to FVCK.
The issue is he wants a lady who looks like a goddess and refuses to settle for anything less. It's like me wanting to become governor of Connecticut, but I do not want to run for office. I just want the Connecticut General Assembly to grant me the office of Governor. Not going to happen. He also lives in the suburbs and doesn't want to go to the city (I empathize). So, when you add both together that would equate to a sexless life. He doesn't realize when he hooks up with 5 - 7's other ladies will notice and he'd slowly move up the levels. However, I will caution, even I had an 8 and 9 and trust when I say, it's really not worth it. Then again, you have 5's who think they are 10's, so who knows anymore.

He needs to work on his self confidence. It's as simple as that. He refuses to do so and posts here instead.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The issue is he wants a lady who looks like a goddess and refuses to settle for anything less. He also lives in the suburbs and doesn't want to go to the city (I empathize). So, when you add both together that would equate to a sexless life. He doesn't realize when he hooks up with 5 - 7's other ladies will notice and he'd slowly move up the levels. However, I will caution, even I had an 8 and 9 and trust when I say, it's really not worth it. Then again, you have 5's who think they are 10's, so who knows anymore.

He needs to work on his self confidence. It's as simple as that. He refuses to do so and posts here instead.
There is no work to do but shut his mouth stop complaining and start fvcking his way forward.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Every time I see a Dave thread I think, Humpty dumpty sat on a wall...
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Rick...Don't make me pull up quotes of you judging and berating people. Knock it off
I don't believe I have. I make as many mistakes if not more than others. People come her for advice, as do I. I always try to give objective advice as best as possible. It may be harsh or direct, but it's not to attack a person.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Holy sh1t.
maybe 2 years

but I've never had sex with anybody who was dating material - it's all been single moms, women over 30, chubby girls, etc... I did sleep with a pretty good looking 25 year old with no kids with a hot body but she was a smoker and trashy.

the reason I haven't had sex with anybody since then is I've told myself no more engaging with any nonsense that isn't dating material
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
The issue is he wants a lady who looks like a goddess and refuses to settle for anything less. It's like me wanting to become governor of Connecticut, but I do not want to run for office. I just want the Connecticut General Assembly to grant me the office of Governor. Not going to happen. He also lives in the suburbs and doesn't want to go to the city (I empathize). So, when you add both together that would equate to a sexless life. He doesn't realize when he hooks up with 5 - 7's other ladies will notice and he'd slowly move up the levels. However, I will caution, even I had an 8 and 9 and trust when I say, it's really not worth it. Then again, you have 5's who think they are 10's, so who knows anymore.

He needs to work on his self confidence. It's as simple as that. He refuses to do so and posts here instead.
why do people here keep talking about this nonsense of me wanting a 10?

I've POSTED PICS of the women I went after on dating sites and Guru rated them as 4s, 5s and 6s. Guru rated me a 7.5/10

I'm literally interested in women less attractive than myself who make a fraction of my income. I'm barely even picky on the face, I just want a decent sorta cute face with a hot body.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
maybe 2 years

but I've never had sex with anybody who was dating material - it's all been single moms, women over 30, chubby girls, etc... I did sleep with a pretty good looking 25 year old with no kids with a hot body but she was a smoker and trashy.

the reason I haven't had sex with anybody since then is I've told myself no more engaging with any nonsense that isn't dating material
Bingo and there's your issue. You are putting too much pressure on you and indirectly any lady you chat with. As @Glassguy says, take it as it comes and do not have pressure for anything. Just enjoy the moment. Enjoy the experience.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
why do people here keep talking about this nonsense of me wanting a 10?

I've POSTED PICS of the women I went after on dating sites and Guru rated them as 4s, 5s and 6s. Guru rated me a 7.5/10

I'm literally interested in women less attractive than myself who make a fraction of my income. I'm barely even picky on the face, I just want a decent sorta cute face with a hot body.
IIRC, you posted pics multiple times of ladies you'd like to have as your partner. They were' 4 - 6's. They were some very attractive latin or Armenian ladies. Some instagram model too.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
why do people here keep talking about this nonsense of me wanting a 10?

I've POSTED PICS of the women I went after on dating sites and Guru rated them as 4s, 5s and 6s. Guru rated me a 7.5/10

I'm literally interested in women less attractive than myself who make a fraction of my income. I'm barely even picky on the face, I just want a decent sorta cute face with a hot body.
Smv for.men is not just look and $
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
why do people here keep talking about this nonsense of me wanting a 10?

I've POSTED PICS of the women I went after on dating sites and Guru rated them as 4s, 5s and 6s. Guru rated me a 7.5/10

I'm literally interested in women less attractive than myself who make a fraction of my income. I'm barely even picky on the face, I just want a decent sorta cute face with a hot body.
I just wanted to elaborate on this


this is the real issue with the dating world nowadays. Women are graded on such a massively curved scale - a decent looking woman with a nice body, who makes 50K a year with a decent job, has no kids, somewhat intelligent, somewhat classy, etc... is treated as absolute gold even though she's just barely above average to where I've never even slept with somebody like that in 15 years of wanting one. Me - a 7/10 making 200K a year with no kids, works out 6 days a week, very intelligent, etc.... struggles massively to get a date. Men have to do 10 times more work for 1/10 the same result
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
IIRC, you posted pics multiple times of ladies you'd like to have as your partner. They were' 4 - 6's. They were some very attractive latin or Armenian ladies. Some instagram model too.

that's what I would love to get with


in real world, I would settle for much much less. In reality, I'm barely even picky on the face - I just want a decent face (no ugly chicks with terrible skin). I am pretty picky on the body - I want a girl who works out and has a decent ass and decent waist with at least B cup tits but I'm in great shape myself. Basically figure that I'm cool with a 6 face with a 7 body. I'm a 7.5 face with a 7 or 8 body
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
that's what I would love to get with


in real world, I would settle for much much less. In reality, I'm barely even picky on the face - I just want a decent face (no ugly chicks with terrible skin). I am pretty picky on the body - I want a girl who works out and has a decent ass and decent waist with at least B cup tits but I'm in great shape myself. Basically figure that I'm cool with a 6 face with a 7 body. I'm a 7.5 face with a 7 or 8 body
I will ask you again, what do you have to offer a lady aside from $$$? Ladies, in general, make their own money, so this is really not as important initially. As you enter into an LTR or hell forbid, marriage, then it becomes more of an issue.

Ladies, for the most part, can sense despiration on a man. @AJ84, @BeExcellent, @sazc can prob. give more info on this. However, I wouldn't be surprised if you give off this aura on you; and you prob. don't even realize it. I encourage you to take baby steps with the ladies you are even mildly attracted to and work up from there. No one said you had to fvck or even kiss them. Just to get more experience and over time it will get easier for you to achieve what you want in terms of a lady; generally speaking. If you are heart set on ladies who look like or are Karen Vi, Bebe Rexha, or Arianna Grande; we'll that may be a tough mountain to climb. Who knows, it may be possible if you get yourself 100 and on point in everything.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
a decent looking woman with a nice body, who makes 50K a year with a decent job, has no kids, somewhat intelligent, somewhat classy, etc... is treated as absolute gold even though she's just barely above average to where I've never even slept with somebody like that in 15 years of wanting one.
So you've been an incel for 15 years then. That would be 2004. Yeah, 15 years passes by really fast.

The last time I met a college aged girl that had no kids, was a virgin herself, no baggage was back in 2007. I think she was the first girl I french kissed with ever. Well, I guess I'm 3 years ahead of you then in terms of meeting that type of women. I also met her online.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top