Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what happens when a woman is 100% in her feminine.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back again with an update because I really appreciate the vast majority of the feedback I get from some of you.

GF came over to mine last night because she wanted to keep my company at work.

She baked me a delicious cake. She brought me my favourite chocolates. She ordered my dinner.

I feel like a damn king.

I mustn't get complacent though and keep dating her.

She's coming over again on the 20th for a planned dinner, and I intend to wow her with a special dish.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recent date went well. My Shepherd's pie came out great and she seemed to enjoy it.

Loud sex afterwards... Much to the displeasure of my flatmates. Tbh she said she put her earphones in lol

GF now wanting to make me brownies with custard and to meet her two best friends.

GF is initiating 100% of the time now. I'll probably initiate one time next month... By either calling her or just leaving a note for her find somewhere.

Damn things are good

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her to suck you off in the morning/randomly through the day, I’m not even big on head but it makes me and my d1ck feel very desired

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She baked me a delicious cake. She brought me my favourite chocolates. She ordered my dinner..
Describe how mind-blowing her blowj0b was? Who cares about food anyway.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Describe how mind-blowing her bj was? Who cares about food anyway.
Food is good, cakes and cookies will make you fat though. My girl cooks healthy food that is delicious, aubergine parmigiana etc shes a wizard, cooks me authentic Jamaican food too, white girl got skills.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

Great to hear this is going well. My only caveat is to make sure you maintain a clear mind through all of this. You didn't really make it clear but it sounds like this is pretty new. Be careful to not get swept up in this honeymoon phase of the relationship and maintain your frame. Cluster B types are also famous for "love-bombing" in the very beginning and going over the top out of their way to hook you in. I certainly think it is a nice gesture to do something nice for her in return - but don't overdo it. If you are still early - maintain a little mystery even if you are going steady.

Good luck, brother.

M

member160292

Women are on their best behavior in the early stages of the relationship. Positive reinforcement as you are doing will go a long way.

He shouldnt be focusing on her. He should focus on himself. They love it.
They tire quickly from having a guy doing shyt for them all the time or at worst become insufferable chore sargeants.
This is important OP

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, beware the high-level initial love-bombing. It either means you hit pay dirt, or you’ve got a BPD on your hands. Ain’t no middle ground here.
Just proceed with some caution, and have fun. I’m hoping you’ve got a good one here.

Last edited:

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are on their best behavior in the early stages of the relationship. Positive reinforcement as you are doing will go a long way.

This is important OP
I'm aware of this. It's not just women, we're all on our best behaviours.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, beware the high-level initial love-bombing. It either means you hit pay dirt, or you’ve got a BPD on your hands. Ain’t no middle ground here.
Just proceed with some caution, and have fun. I’m hoping you’ve got a good one here.
Not sure what you mean by pay dirt?

All I have in mind is hanging out, having fun and hooking up.

She initiates all texts. She's clearly a giver, and every once in a while I'll give back, because that's how it works.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

Great to hear this is going well. My only caveat is to make sure you maintain a clear mind through all of this. You didn't really make it clear but it sounds like this is pretty new. Be careful to not get swept up in this honeymoon phase of the relationship and maintain your frame. Cluster B types are also famous for "love-bombing" in the very beginning and going over the top out of their way to hook you in. I certainly think it is a nice gesture to do something nice for her in return - but don't overdo it. If you are still early - maintain a little mystery even if you are going steady.

Good luck, brother.
Thanks for the head up.

My mantra is hang out, have fun and hook up. It's all playful to me, not making it serious (as in no drama). Things look good, and I'll see how they go over the next few months.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk why so many on here think affection and giving is love bombing... I know what love bombing is, and it's pretty clear to me she isn't doing it. Love bombing is a whole other level.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you been with this chic? I like cooking food too but I would not do it for a chic before the 2 month mark. And depending how much she does for me as in your case I might never do it.
Sounds like yall are new
It was a date at mine, so why not cook food in, play some games, watch a series, have fun and hit the sack?

It's not a first date idea, that's for sure, but whatever.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You as a guy. Dont. It is her job to maintain the relationship. At minimum 50/50 but I still reserve a disagreement in that ratio.
He shouldnt be focusing on her. He should focus on himself. They love it.
They tire quickly from having a guy doing shyt for them all the time or at worst become insufferable chore sargeants.
It shouldn't be 50/50, it should be 80/20. Girl to guy.

I just make dates when she reaches out and focus on myself in between. I'm a busy guy with work and hobbies and friends.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey OP, a question for myself…

how do you expect to maintain that relationship and keep her feminine energy ?
It's easy really, keep the mystery alive. Keep her on her toes. Focus on myself. Make her wonder. Set dates when she reaches out Rinse and repeat. No over complication.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It was a date at mine, so why not cook food in, play some games, watch a series, have fun and hit the sack?

It's not a first date idea, that's for sure, but whatever.
Cooking together is my go to for 3rd date and it almost always end up with sex afterwards, not sure why the advice is to wait more than 2 months. I never cook FOR someone, they cook with me together...different mindset.

Actually during lockdowns in COVID it WAS a first date for me with several women, and it worked, I banged 4 out the 6 I did it with.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her to suck you off in the morning/randomly through the day, I’m not even big on head but it makes me and my d1ck feel very desired
She moaned so loud my flatmates complained.